All Comments on 'San Francisco Swinging Ch. 02'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
It says Fiction ...

Ken, you've accomplished what few others fail to attempt; treat a 3-some with respect and caring. It doesn't have to be a competition. You portray such meetings like they should all accomplish - a win-Win-WIN for everyone.

I know it says fiction, and even my imagination says it's impossible for an ass to accept such dimensions ... Until I viewed a few hot videos online. What a video doesn't show is what a steady diet of such dimensions does to sphincter muscles over the years. Does anyone know the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Damn, I loved it. The way you incorporated the male to male sex with the female calling the shots. Keep it up man you’re a great writer.

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Love Bi-Angle

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Love Bi-Angle." Pete and Gretchen both want Andy. He's torn between two lovers. See my biography for more information.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Hot chocolate.

.... My favourite. And this was sweet and succulent with lots of cream. What more would I want? At least another helping!.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1422 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES