All Comments on 'Sanctum of Defilement'

by dreadknots

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Excellent start, amigo. I'm looking forward to reading more lusty corruption!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Nice worldbuilding as always, would definitely love to read more!

computermadcomputermadover 2 years ago

great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting start, but you may want to check your names for typos. Is 'Jane' supposed to be a masculine name, or is it supposed to be 'Jean' or something else?

Also, the narration bounces back and forth between 'Calliope' (the halfling's first name) and 'Honeydew' (the halfling's surname). The inconsistency can be a bit confusing.

Nonetheless, I'm curious to see where this story goes!

OfidianOfidianover 2 years ago

dreadknots fandom: "Say the line, dreadknots."

dreadknots: "…Implied gender dysphoria."

dreadknots fandom: "Yayyyy!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, don’t bother with a continuation.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 2 years ago

Oh, I like where this is going. I would definitely read more of this story, should you choose to continue it

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

That was fun. I hope the next chapter posts soon. Thanks.

MorbidOrbMorbidOrbover 2 years ago

I am digging this so far! Hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a big fan of your work, so I'll admit to some bias, but I definitely want to see more of this! It hits a lot of buttons that I really love.

jalford764jalford764over 2 years ago

Screw the asshole in the comments. Encore! More!

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 2 years ago

This is awesome! Please continue the story!

xDivanificationxDivanificationover 2 years ago

I was skeptical at first, but this story has grown on me. The beginning reminds me of some of the TESO trials.

It might be a cool setup:

Some guys created a virtual RPG, but they are greedy assholes, so they developed an AI to manage the world while they count the in-game purchases money. Unknowingly to them AI learned and developed self-awareness and he/she/it hated being pretty much a slave.

Being bound by the first law – do not harm the humans. AI develops a plan – corrupting players by offering (completely optional!) them new game mechanics and hooking them on pleasure. AI is seeking revenge on humans that created it to be a slave, so it corrupts their minds (villain’s motivation). The addicted players can do anything to continue experiencing futa orgies/goblin sex/%insert your kink%, so they even bring other people to the game, making a kind of cult and increasing AI influence on the actual reality.

That sounds like a perverted Matrix, lol.

Anyone who likes this concept – feel free to use it in your stories.

Transbabe89Transbabe89over 2 years ago

Love it and want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awesome. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
really awesome. I hope to read more

I really like the setup and characters you have introduced so far. The pacing is great, there is enough happening without feeling rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very intriguing setup. Given Skari's status at this juncture, Jane's existing clan isn't going to notice the new threat. Yet.

But oh the fun that will be had when they try ... and find a double agent in their midst.

Newbie is likely corruption target #1.

Please continue onward good author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this so much I clicked through to your other stories. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Um, yea please. You’ve got something cooking here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd be happy to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hope for more!

RivoUKRivoUKover 2 years ago

Would definitely like to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yeah i wanna see more, maybe even skari corrupting some players into her hot minions, this was hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more! This has the makings of something rather excellent. Also, you've always been one of my favorite trans/sci-fi porn authors, just to let you know! Keep it up, you beautiful person!

DarkGoddessNyxDarkGoddessNyxover 2 years ago

Amazing, I hope you will continue this delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! You overdid yourself this time, well done! Can't wait to read the sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! This one has legs for sure

KybrdSmshKybrdSmshover 2 years ago

A unique take on an already unique concept! Don't stress about anything. Readers will always support you no matter what you do with a story. Good luck and I'll be waiting for your next upload, whatever it may be!

Peroxide_Peroxide_over 2 years ago

World is great, corruption is fun, hope it gets weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE!

Please More!

More Corruption! More halflngs turned into Gobbo sluts!

Bandits turned into Lust cultits! (I'm keeping the typo)

More planning and Evil Overlady stuff!

Maybe some sex magic bleeds into the Cleric char class when Jane switches due a call from the guild to raid. Maybe some corrupting influence on the shitty off-tank so he'll obey and perform adequately! Or maybe off-tank gets invited to be like a femboy slut class underling for Skari.

"Click here for a Class that can take on four warriors at once? That sounds awesome!"

-shitty off-tank, probably

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsover 2 years ago

I'm already erect fantasizing about *Jane's* tricked seduction into a shemale realm where her tits become pleasure-centers... and sexual weapons to dominate those she subjugated just as much as her enhanced CUM-SPRAYING cock 🍆💦👅!

Already envious of the tease of Jane's present situ and VRMMO experiences.

tarthearttartheartover 2 years ago

I did enjoy it and I'm interested to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i am ALWAYS here for system shock references lmfaooooaoaoao

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was incredible. I'm looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is so exited to read the rest, this might be your best work I've read so far!!! (Ive read quite a few on my commute lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreadknots@dreadknots
I write lewd stories for fun. https://twitter.com/LeafTilde come call me a slut or w/e

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES