Sandi and Tom in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea," Tom said. In fact, he had no idea how Sandi would react. They started having sex, but would she expect him to not be with other girls. He did not think so, but he did not really know.

"Opps," Michelle said, "now I have created a problem. You can't walk around with that raging hard-on sticking out. Should I take care of it for you?"

Tom just said, "okay...but I am not sure what you mean." He was thinking she may suggest they go back the hotel room together. At least he hoped that.

She then surprised him as she knelt down in front of him, between him and the wall. She unzipped his shorts and quickly took out his cock. He could not believe she just did that out in public here, even if all the tourists had left. He was not sure what she was going to do when suddenly, she put her mouth around his cock and started sucking him, gently at first. God, that felt good. It was so erotic, looking down at her sucking him and then looking at his hot sister on the grass, just 30 feet away. His sister's best friend was sucking his cock! It felt great!

Just then, on the other side of the wall, their tour guide from earlier that day, Natalie, came around the corner on the other side of the wall about 10 steps away from him. She said, in her sexy French accent, "Bonjour Monsieur, did you enjoy the tour?"

He froze, though he was pretty sure that Natalie could not see Michelle behind the wall, unless she walked closer, leaned over and looked down. He said, "It was very interesting, thank you." He thought Michelle would stop when Natalie spoke, but he was shocked again when she didn't. She just kept right on sucking him gently. He knew he should really stop her, but what she was doing to his cock felt so, so good, and if he asked her to stop, Natalie would see her. Natalie kept asking him questions about his trip to Paris and he answered, with difficulty as waves of pleasure went through him as Michelle sucked harder on his cock. It was really turning him on that she kept sucking him while he was talking to this hot French girl. He started really enjoying this risky business, but at one point he stuttered a bit as Michelle started sucking him harder.

Natalie ask, "Are you alright monsieur?"

Michelle heard her ask this, and for fun, started sucking Tom even harder, to get him in trouble. What fun she thought!

"Ye-Ye-Yes" he got out as waves of pleasure started from his cock and passed through his body. It was everything he could do to stand still and smile at Natalie as Michelle kept sucking him hard and this his cock spurted a huge load into Michelle's waiting mouth...pulsing and jerking, and spurting again. He was never so turned on. But he was afraid Natalie would hear Michelle slurping on his cock.

"Well, goodbye then" Natalie said, looking at him a bit strangely, and headed off, all as Tom's cock continued to cum into Michelle's mouth. MIchelle had wrapped her arms around his ass and hugged his body tight to her as he came, swallowing it all. He was in super ecstasy cumming while being held tight by Michelle. She sucked his cock completely dry. She then stood up and kissed him on the lips, his dripping cock still hanging out. He did not mind at all being kissed after she just swallowed his cum. In fact, it sort of turned him on that she did that, especially with one hand still around his slightly deflated cock.

With a wicked smile, she asked, "Did you like that?"

"More than like it," he said, "you were awesome."

That evening, after dinner, they were enjoying more than a few drinks in small bar in a Paris neighborhood. Tom enjoyed it especially since there was one girl on each side, girls he had had sex with, and both were rubbing up against him when the other wasn't looking. At one point, they were even doing it at the same time, either not caring or not noticing that the other girl was doing the same thing.

At one point, Tom headed of to the bathroom and Sandi caught Michelle staring at her brother's ass as he walked away. "Michelle," Sandi said, "are you checking out my brother's ass?"

"Well, he does have a nice body and a great ass," Michelle said with a smile.

"Hey, don't go making him one of your conquests." Michelle was the frisky one in their friendship, while Sandi had only ever been with one man, not including Tom, and even then only a few times.

"Well," Michelle slowly said.

"What," exclaimed Sandi, "don't tell me. When the hell did you do that!"

"Just this afternoon," she said, "while you were sunning on the grass.'

"I can't believe you did that," said Sandi, "and with me right there. How...what did you do?" she asked a bit angrily.

Michelle then just licked her lips with her tongue slowly, and winked, and Sandi got the point.

Still, she had to reply, "I don't know what you are implying, and I don't really want to know" and then Sandi stopped talking. To herself though, it sort of turned her on a bit that her best friend and Tom had some sort of sex.

They stopped talking about the subject at this point, but both girls expected more was going on.

That night, having had so much to drink, they were ready to pass out, and they all fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, Michelle got up fairly early, while the other two slept, and headed for the hotel gym.

Sandi woke up a bit later, and discovered Michelle was gone and a note saying where she went. She took this opportunity to scratch the itch that was not scratched last night. She went over to Tom's bed and pulled back the covers. He was still sleeping, this time completely naked! She admired his naked body, her gaze lingering on his half naked cock.

She then thought she would do something totally bold and erotic. Stripping off her night shirt quickly she got totally naked, and then held on to the headboard as she carefully straddled Tom's sleeping face. She brought her pussy within millimeters of Tom's face, not touching him except for maybe a few of her blond pussy hairs. She was wet already, turned on by her bravado. That, and she had enjoyed Tom licking her pussy so much, she wanted to make sure he did again...and soon while Michelle was gone.

Tom started to wake slowly as he felt something was very close to him, tickling his lips. He opened his eyes to see this beautiful blond pussy right next to his face. What a way to wake up he thought! He did not hesitate, and started probing the hole with his tongue.

Sandi was not disappointed with Tom's reaction. She had loved his tongue on her pussy the first time and knew from this day forward, he could lick it whenever he wanted. God, it felt so good to feel her pussy being licked. She gyrated on his face, bringing her erect clitoris over his mouth. "Oh god Tom," she screamed out as his tongue hit the sweet spot, "lick my pussy, lick me good".

Tom was loving every second of licking his sister's pussy again. He could not believe his luck. He reached up and grabbed his sister's tits while he licked her. He could hear her moaning louder and louder. He could feel his erect cock sticking into the air and wished someone would touch it.

"Oh ... my ... god," another voice suddenly said, startling both of them. Michelle had just come into the room, unheard by either of them, "I knew you two had done it! And I can't believe you are having sex now and started without me!" Michelle then waltzed over to the bed stripping off her two piece workout outfit and climbed onto the bed.

She then said, "Let's see if we can do something about this lonely erect cock of Tom's," as she straddled him and then lowered herself on to Tom, her pussying fulling engulfing his erect cock. "Oh yeah," Michelle said, "just what I needed after a workout. I was so horny in the gym thinking about Tom's cock and now to come back to this nice surprise. What a treat."

Tom felt the warm wet pussy envelop his cock and went back to licking his sister. He thought to himself wow, two girls' pussies pressed against me, this is a fantasy come true.

Sandi was still frozen in place from shock and just watched while Michelle did all this...but she kept still as Tom's tongue began licking her again. She was very embarrassed about getting caught with Tom, but his tongue quickly helped her relax again. She thought, what the hell, it is all out in the open now, and Michelle does not seem to mind that I am having sex with my brother.

"Sandi, turn around and face me while Tom's licks you," Michelle said, "I want to see you better."

Sandi obediently turned around, not sure what Michelle was planning.

"You have a beautiful body," Michelle said, and she reached out and cupped Sandi's breasts with both hands. Michelle then leaned towards her and said, "Come closer and kiss me."

Sandi was so turned on right now with Tom licking her and Michelle rubbing her breasts, she did not hesitate. Thinking how beautiful Michelle was, naked in front of her, she leaned forward and kissed her deeply. They kept kissing as Michelle started to pump his cock, up and down. Sandi was so turned on...she kept kissing Michelle as she approached orgasm. God, she could not believe what a turn on it was to kiss another girl as her brother licked her pussy. She kept kissing Michelle as her orgasm approached. "Oh god yes," she said in the middle of a kiss and came harder than she ever had, grinding her pussy into Tom's face. He held her tight with both arms, tight to his face as the waves of orgasm went through her.

Michelle felt Tom start to buck harder against her so she pumped his cock hard for the next few moments. Sandi just watched, fascinated, while she straddled his chest, her juices running down to his stomach.

Tom then started to groan, and said, "Oh god, yes. I am cumming."

"Fill my pussy with your cum Tom," Michelle shouted out, and pushed hard against him, lifting her knees almost off the bed. She pressed into him as she felt his cock spurt. Squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles.

Once Tom finished shooting his load inside her, Michelle flopped down beside Tom. She spread her legs and pulled Sandi on top of her, surprising Sandi...who laughed and said "What are you doing?"

"Lick my pussy Sandi; I so want you to lick me. I have always wanted it," Michelle said.

Sandi just stared down at Michelle's beautiful pussy with a tiny bit of black hair on top. She could see a bit of Tom's cum just starting to seep between Michelle's excited pussy lips. She thought of bending down and licking up that cum, Tom's cum, but was not sure if she could do it. It was such a dirty thought. She then felt Michelle's hands pull gently on the back of her neck. She let Michelle guide her mouth to the waiting pussy. When close, she just went for it. She stuck out her tongue and licked up that cum from her girlfriend's pussy. She could not believe it...but it tasted good and felt right. She then started licking Michelle's pussy all over making sure to come back again and again over her ripe clitoris.

Michelle was moaning, "oh god Sandi, yes."

Tom had turned towards them and it did not take long for his cock to start twitching, watching his beautiful naked sister eat out this gorgeous woman that just fucked him.

"Suck up Tom's cum," Michelle said, and Sandi did just that. Every bit that came out, she licked and stuck her tongue deep into Michelle's pussy for more. Michelle was arching and moaning on the bed like crazy woman.

Tom's cock was rock hard now watching and listening to the two girls. This was amazing. He then leaned over Michelle and sucked her beautiful breast and nipple into his mouth. She smelled wonderful and felt even better. He could hear his sister slurping away at Michelle's pussy, and Michelle was moaning louder and louder.

"Oh god yes, lick my clitoris, don't stop," Michelle cried. "Suck my tits Tom," She then started yelling, "Oh god, yes, I am cumming." Tom sucked hard on her breast as he felt her lithe body twitch and squirm with pleasure underneath him.

Tom then lay on his back with his cock erect once again, and sticking up in the air. They were both looking at him and his cock, now erect again.

"Have you mounted that cock yet Sandi?" Michelle asked, with a twinkle in her eye.

"No, I haven't," Sandi replied. She was staring avidly at Tom's cock again, pussy juices still covering her chin.

"Then climb on his pole and go for a ride," Michelle said loudly!

Sandi then looked Tom in the eyes and he looked back and did not say anything. So she moved to straddle him, her pussy poised over his throbbing erection. She looked him in the eyes again, questioning.

"Go for it Sandi," he said, "I want to feel your pussy around me cock. I want to feel my cocking throbbing inside you."

Sandi then lowered her pussy onto Tom's cock. She immediately started humping him, pushing his cock as deep as could go. "Oh Tom," she said, "Your cock feels so good inside me. We should have fucked long ago." She put her hands on his chest and kept rocking back and forth on his cock.

Michelle leaned in and started licking and kissing Tom's chest and nipples. After a while, she snuggled her naked body up against him, while his sister watch her, and continued fucking him. Michelle gave him a long deep kiss, saying, "Do you like my kisses while your sister is fucking you?"

Tom just nodded. Even though he had already been sucked and fucked by Michelle, he could not believe that this beautiful young woman and best friend to his sister was gazing at him so intensely, and that, all while his sister fucked him. Michelle's long dark brown hair cascaded over her medium sized perfectly round tits and shoulders and onto his chest. She then leaned back and put one leg over his chest spreading her legs wide for him.

He could see her amazing pussy for the first time and it was shaved clean! He just stared at her beautiful pussy a moment. While enjoying his sister straddling his cock, moving up and down slowly. His gaze moved between his sister's cute little tits and Michelle's pussy.

"Tom, do you like my nice little shaved pussy," Michelle asked. "Would you like to lick it? I never get tired of having my pussy licked." Before waiting for his answer, she climbed on top of him bringing that beautifully shaved pussy up towards his mouth and tongue..

She then lowered herself on to his waiting mouth. Her 18 year old pussy, was so beautiful, shaved clean, he could not wait to lick it. He tongued it all over, probing inside deeply as his sister continued to fuck him. Michelle grinded her pussy into his face. He licked her pussy for a long time while his sister continued to fuck him.

She then pushed her clitoris into his mouth and begged, "Lick my clit Tom, I so want to cum now."

He did as instructed, flicking his tongue over her clit, around it, up and down...side to side...She was groaning and arching her pack like a cat in heat. In moments she started screaming, "Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming."

His sister was getting more and more turned on by this and started humping his cock faster. Michelle slipped off his face satiated, so he was able to reach up and start playing with his sister's tits and holding her shoulders while she fucked him.

"Oh yes, play with my tits Tom," she said, "squeeze my nipples, I am ready to cum". He happily complied, grabbing both tits and pinching her nipples gently.

She came hard then...screaming his name again and again, "oh Tom, oh Tom". She then lay on top of him, her cute body and tits pressed against him.

He held her with his cock still deep inside her. She smelled and felt so good. He held her tight while continuing to pump his cock into her wet pussy. It felt so perfect, in this bed fucking his beautiful sister while Michelle watched. He continued to pump her harder and harder while holding her, then waves of orgasms hit him and he shot his sperm deep inside her body, squeezing her tight and groaning.

The girls each kissed him deeply after he finished cumming and then both girls pressed against him, his cock still in Sandi's pussy, and they stayed like that for a long time. It was the time of their life...and it had only just begun.

12