Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Colin had told me they were racists but their attitude still came as a shock."

"That's appalling!"

Ola shrugged and told me he'd encountered racism plenty of times during his years studying in the UK.

"It will be better at the funeral tomorrow because friends from Uni will be there. The biggest problem is finding somewhere to spend the two nights before returning to Nigeria, due to the limited nature of my funds."

"I could help you there," I said laying my hand on Ola's thigh, much to his surprise.

The look of surprise turned to one of shock when I explained to Ola about staying at a travelodge just outside town and he was welcome to share my room.

"Just supposing you don't mind sharing a double-bed," I added, moving my hand a little higher up his thigh and giving it a squeeze.

Ola was looking flustered and realising some customers were taking an undo interest in us I suggested heading for the travelodge now, assuming he was OK with the idea.

"Yes, that will be great," Ola said at last. "Thanks a lot."

Arriving at the travelodge I parked well away from reception and Ola waited in the car while I went to collect my room key. Fortunately the room itself was positioned a fair way from reception and prying eyes, though as I'd reserved a double I didn't see what concern it was of anyone else if I took a guy back.

Once we were inside I told Ola to relax.

"Make yourself at home, although the room is pretty basic."

"It's fine!" Ola enthused. "I thought I might end up on a park bench or something."

Kicking my shoes off I sat on the edge of the bed, skirt high up my thighs, and told him that our 'arrangement' should prove beneficial for us both.

"There's nothing like sex to unwind after a stressful day," I said, peeling my top off.

Though still seeming a bit nervous Ola was watching me intently as I undid my front fastening bra and removed it. I heard his sharp intake of breath when my breasts were revealed followed by an exclamation of "Lovely!"

Standing, I undid Ola's tie while he slipped his jacket off. Then I slowly unbuttoned his shirt smiling up at him as I did so. With more and more of the slender black body revealed I placed my hands over his nipples, caressing and then squeezing them between my fingers. I kissed his nipples and due to Ola's height, without the need to bend. Next I licked each nipple in turn aware of Ola's quickening breath.

Stepping back I told him my own nipples would harden if he played with them. At that he took my breasts in his hands before bending to suck the nipples. This is better I thought while unfastening Ola's belt. The top button and zip proving easy Ola's trousers were soon sliding down his legs. My excitement grew then to see the substantial bulge in the front of his underpants. Eagerly tugging them down a fully erect penis sprang into view. Though not of outstanding girth Ola's penis was incredibly long and I felt weak at the knees to imagine the depth of penetration.

"Oh yes, this is my lucky day!" I exclaimed, taking Ola's penis in hand.

"Mine too," he murmured, raising his head. "Take the rest of your clothes off."

I undressed while Ola removed the tangle from around his ankles.

"To think I only met you an hour ago!" he exclaimed running his eyes over my nakedness.

My own eyes drank in his gorgeous body, from the slim and hairless torso to his equally smooth and hairless legs. I found myself actually licking my lips as I eyed the lovely young guy and dwelt on the exciting possibility of him spending two nights in my bed.

Laying back on the bed and spreading my legs I smiled up at Ola who promptly knelt. First running his hands up my inner thighs he then bent to kiss between them. With his fingers stroking and opening my cunt lips and his tongue tentatively beginning to lick me there I lay on the bed purring happily.

Ola knew what he was doing that's for sure, and with his tongue working on my clitoris his hands found my breasts. The combination of tongue on clit and fingers on nipples brought me to a wild and noisy orgasm.

Coming back down to earth I urged Ola to fuck me. Much as I wanted to suck his lovely penis I knew there'd be plenty of time for that later, for now I wanted to feel it inside.

Looking momentarily surprised by my blatant language Ola then moved on top of me and I felt the tip of his penis nudging at my entrance. It slid inside, seeming to go on and on before penetrating me fully.

"Oh lovely, it feels so good!" I yelled, clinging to Ola as he began fucking me.

I even drew my knees up wanting to feel his penis as deep inside me as possible. Our mouths met, tongues entwined, and I revelled in the steady thrusting movement of Ola's penis inside me. My momentary sense of disappointment when it was suddenly withdrawn quickly dissipated when Ola urged me to get up on my hands and knees. His penis driving back inside Ola gripped my hips tightly and resumed his thrusts, fucking me more purposefully now. When he came I felt Ola's balls pressed to my inner thighs and the full length of his penis twitching inside me. Marvellous!

That was just the beginning.

We lay side by side for a time and when I began stroking Ola's penis and balls his hand quickly slipped between my thighs. With his penis hardening rapidly in my hand I smiled at Ola. Then I moved on top of him, head to toe, and began to lick his lovely hairless balls. With his hands stroking my bottom I continued sucking Ola's balls before turning my attention to the long hard penis that had felt so good inside me. I licked all round the rim, well aware of the smell and taste of my cunt on his penis, before taking it into my mouth. To my delight Ola began fingering my anus at that point, slipping a couple of fingers in and out while I sucked on his penis.

Soon though I wanted to feel it inside me again and reversed my position to squat over him. With Ola's fingers spreading my cunt lips to receive it I sank down happily onto his penis. I began to ride him, slowly at first but on achieving maximum penetration increased my speed to match Ola's upward thrusts. With our tempo increasing his hands caressed my breasts, fingers rubbing and tweaking the nipples, and I rode Ola's penis euphoric with joy.

This, the second time we'd had intercourse, lasted considerably longer and we were both satiated and covered in sweat by the time it was over.

After sharing a shower we went to bed and I fell asleep happily in Ola's arms, my hand cupping his balls, though felt a slight pang of guilt when remembering that I hadn't made the customary phone call to hubby. Still, I knew John would be OK about that once he knew the reason.

In the morning we made love again before I drove Ola into town. After breakfasting in a cafe, for which I insisted on paying knowing of Ola's precarious finances, we went our separate ways having arranged to meet up in the early evening at the same pub as before.

In the privacy of my temporary office I rang J to apologise for neglecting to phone him the previous evening and as expected he forgave my forgetfulness on hearing what had distracted me. While talking to hubby I told him not to expect a phone call tonight either as I expected to be very occupied in more delightful lovemaking with Ola.

Ola was at the pub first and after a quick drink I drove to the travelodge. It was barely 6.30 when we arrived and three and a half hour later, after an absolutely exquisite session of lovemaking, we popped out for a light meal before bed. As with all our meals and drinks I insisted on paying despite Ola's protestations, embarrassing him I think by saying, "All the things you've done to me, your brilliant lovemaking and the wild and ecstatic orgasms you've given me, are worth far more than the price of a few refreshments."

In the morning we had intercourse for the final time and I dropped Ola off at the station on my way out of town. Such had been the pleasure Ola's lovemaking had given me that I broke our cardinal rule and gave the handsome young Nigerian my address and phone number, urging him to get in touch if he ever found himself in the UK again.

"Why not come back for a holiday. You wont need to book accommodation as you'll be able to sleep with me and I'll gladly pay all your travel expenses."

I kissed my gorgeous young lover and squeezed his penis, reluctant to let it go.

(Ola did return to the UK and my bed but that's the subject of a future story.)

Meanwhile, more details of the previous evenings session of lovemaking.

After a lengthy session of oral sex Ola mounted me in the standard position, his controlled penis thrusts once again delighting me.

The session culminated with us having anal intercourse at my request, having shopped for a suitable lubricant during my lunch-break. On my hands and knees, rump in the air, I waited in excited anticipation while Ola slipped a lubricated finger in and out of my anus. A second finger joined the first and finally a third was added as Ola really opened me up to receive his penis. Then it entered me and I cried out with delight to feel the full length penetrating my anus at the first thrust.

"OK?" he asked beginning to bum fuck me. "Say if you want me to stop."

"I'm fine, I love it like this," I gasped and for some reason glanced at the clock.

Which is why I know that our anal intimacy lasted for nearly half an hour; and I loved every minute, every second of it. I was revelling in the feel of Ola's penis driving steadily in and out of my anus, his fingers stimulating my clitoris. With his sweat dripping down onto me Ola continued pumping away and my yells rent the air as the orgasm washed over me. Unconcerned that my cries would be heard in neighbouring rooms I continued to shout my joy hysterically to feel his penis drilling powerfully in and out of my anus but was surprised to discover how long it had lasted.

Time flies when you're enjoying yourself!

To complete the round up of guys I had sex with in 1997 I ought to mention:

Trevor, a one night stand.

Lewis, a guy I met in a pub and who came to my hotel room for sex on three consecutive evenings.

Matt, a barman at a hotel where I spent one night in December.

12