Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to concentrate on anything but the coming drama and I watched the clock incessantly, impatient for the hands to reach ten-thirty and as a result set out a bit early. Despite my impatience I experienced feelings of trepidation though as I drove towards the map location, uncertain how the day would pan out particularly as I hadn't met any of the participants. Apart from Jim neither had hubby come to that.

As a result of my impatience I was early arriving at the place marked on the map, B******* Wood, and the only other vehicle I'd seen was an old blue van which appeared to be empty. I pulled off the single track road onto a wide grass verge and parked about a twenty metres from the van.

Alighting from my car I strolled across to a five-bar gate on which a sign read;

Private Woodland. Strictly no Admittance.

I found myself looking along a broad riding through the woods on either side. Not a thing stirred, neither human nor animal, in fact the area all around seemed deserted. Confused, thinking that perhaps I was too early but also becoming a little concerned that I was on a wild goose chase, I gazed at the trees but saw only a couple of pheasants emerge to scuttle across the riding. Perhaps Jim had indeed taken hubby's money with no intention of carrying out his side of the deal I thought and was about to return to my car when a voice said, "Hello there."

The guy at my shoulder had appeared as if out of thin air and relieved I told him I was there to meet my husband. It was a sort of password J had dreamed up to start the ball rolling.

"Oh I don't think we need wait for him," the guy said smiling, and taking me by surprise yanked my skirt up to my waist.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed, playing my part in J's scenario by trying to brush his hand away.

"From all accounts you're a slut whose cunt's in need of a good pounding; me and the boys are going to give it just that. You're old man said to give you the works and I'm going to enjoy fucking the arse off you, and I mean 'arse' literally," he practically snarled in my ear.

The guy was short but powerfully built and despite assuming his words were part of John's scenario, designed purely to make the action seem authentic, I began to feel genuinely alarmed when pinning my arms to my sides, he forced his hand down the front of my panties.

He was fingering me roughly but suddenly shouted, "Give me a hand here lads, she's a wild one."

Listening to Jim I had been growing more alarmed by the minute as I realised the guy was in deadly earnest but felt real terror then as the van doors flew open and a number of young guys piled out. There were four of them, which of course I'd expected, but what I hadn't bargained for was their roughness as I was surrounded by the shouting, jeering youths. The four newcomers were all in their early twenties and with ribald shouts ringing in my ears I felt hands pawing at my breasts. With other of the leering males thrusting hands up my skirt it was the older guy who called them to order.

"Let's get her over to the hut lads, her cunt's wet and in need of a good pounding."

Amidst much laughter I was picked up and found myself being carried through the gate, which Jim closed behind us. My pleas to stop for my shoes which had slipped off were ignored as I was frogmarched along the riding. With two guys holding a wrist each, the other two my ankles, I was carried face down for what seemed an age. My mind was in turmoil, I had little doubt as to what would befall me when they reached the gamekeeper's hut. Already, one of the guys carrying me had pulled my skirt high and I now felt hands tugging at my tights and panties.

"No, no," I shouted, but in vain, as tights and panties were yanked half way down my thighs.

"Nice arse," someone said giving it a slap, and I felt myself blushing to be thus exposed to the eyes of strangers.

With the sun feeling warm on my exposed bottom, grass brushing my face as I was carried along the riding, I was trying to decide if their roughness and vulgarity were feigned or real. Was it simply an aspect of the scenario they'd been primed with? I wasn't too sure and took comfort in the knowledge that John would be somewhere in the area.

After what seemed an age the guys stopped and I was dumped on the ground beside a rustic looking hut. Standing I hastily pulled my panties and tights back up before brushing the refuse from my skirt.

"There's not much point doing that," Jim remarked with a grim smile.

They seemed in no hurry to begin, perhaps confident of being undisturbed in this remote spot with the sign on the gate to deter any trespassers, and stood about making various ribald comments. It was then that Jim dropped the bombshell.

"Your old man won't get here till late, perhaps miss it altogether. He rang me to say a stone shattered his windscreen so he's got that to sort out first."

"Great!" one of the youths exclaimed. "If he's not going to be here while we have his missus I for one wont feel inhibited."

"Yea," someone else shouted. "We can do as we want with her."

Hands were pulling at my clothing then and I shuddered, feeling a shiver run through my body despite the heat of the day as I realised the full import of my situation. Once in the hut I would be at the mercy of the five guys and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. However, despite the fear of what was about to befall me I had to acknowledge a faint but definite sense of excitement at my helplessness.

"Right lads, strip the slut naked and be as rough as you like," Jim instructed.

So, it was beginning I thought as both my skirt and top were ripped from my body before being shredded gleefully by my captors. My bra suffered the same treatment and reduced to just panties and tights I realised Jim was taking photos of me. Putting the camera on the grass he told the lads to hold me still and then very slowly pulled my tights down before kneeling to remove them from my ankles. Unlike the rest of my clothing the tights remained intact although Jim pocketed them.

"Carry on then lads, off with her knickers," Jim instructed retrieving his camera.

With my wrists still held in a firm grip there was nothing I could do but utter faint protests as my panties were ripped from my body and also finished up in Jim's pocket.

The sudden realization that if for some reason John failed to show up at all it would leave me stark naked in the middle of the forest without a stitch to put on, not even the shoes which had slipped from my feet while being manhandled through the gate, an age ago now or so it seemed, sent shock waves through me

"What a cracking pair of tits!" one of them exclaimed, grabbing my breasts roughly.

"Back off, let's all have a look at her now she's naked," one of the others said.

With Jim taking photos and the other four staring at my body I felt that I should try to cover up but knew it was pointless. I also had to admit to myself a certain excitement to be the centre of attraction, particularly enjoying their admiring stares and comments.

"Lead the way into the hut where your fate awaits you," Jim said.

I bit my lip as I looked at the grinning males and knew I had no choice. I was naked and vulnerable amongst the now noisy males and felt somehow that it wouldn't have seemed so bad if they hadn't been so young.

A number of hands pawed at my body while I tried fruitlessly to fend them off.

"Now now lads, don't be impatient. Let's get her inside; you can all do whatever you want with her then."

It was Jim's voice and the import of what he said caused shivers to run up and down my spine. I found myself being manhandled into the gamekeeper's hut which was dirty and covered in cobwebs.

"The five of us are going to fuck you in succession, but first I'm going to take a stick to your backside," Jim suddenly hissed in my ear, the threat of a beating adding to my already fearful state.

There was a battered old table in the middle of the barn, the only other contents being a few logs and bits of wood scattered about the floor. Dragging me across to the scuffed and dirty looking table, the stone floor feeling cold and rough to my bare feet, two of the guys pulled me forward across it while another removed a loose slat so that when I was stretched across the table my breasts hung through the gap. My wrists were then tied to the table legs. Next my legs were forced wide apart and I knew there was nothing I could to stop them, as first my ankles and then knees, were tied to the table legs.

I was helpless, tied down to the table at right angles to it, my feet on the cold stone floor and my legs forced wide apart by the ties. With some of the guys jeering I was alarmed to see Jim flexing a long thin switch in front of me. I grew more fearful when he disappeared towards my rear. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see a couple of the young lads stripping off, however my yell was caused by a hand suddenly thrust roughly between my thighs. I had no idea which of them it was roughly reaming me out with his fingers. The hand being suddenly removed I tensed, guessing what was coming next. There was a pause while Jim allowed the tension to mount. Suddenly he brought the switch down sharply across my buttocks but my loud yell was as much a release of tension as anything else. However, as the blows continued, a second guy joined in with another switch from the opposite side and the pain increased proportionately. My yells and screams drew nothing but laughter from my tormentors though and I knew I could expect no mercy.

There wasn't even to be a respite when their arms tired, Jim and the other one were just replaced by two more.

Suddenly a hand gabbing my hair yanked my head up and genitals were thrust into my face.

"Suck my cock bitch and no biting, or it will be the worse for you," Jim's voice above me commanded.

I had no choice but to open my mouth and accept the ringleader's penis. While he thrust it in and out I sucked on the guy's penis, the painful blows to my backside continuing. There were now also two others playing with my hanging breasts, one from each side of the table.

To my relief the beating finally seemed to be over. A number of hands squeezed my tortured buttocks and someone remarked amid much laughter, "That's brought the colour to her cheeks."

But now fingers were invading my cunt again. Not only that but hands parted my buttocks and a finger teased my anus. I shivered at the helplessness of my position, feeling humiliated to be so fully exposed to the strangers. Cock's continued to be presented to my mouth and I had no idea how many of them I sucked while numerous hands groped my breasts and many fingers probed my cunt and anus. From their ribald comments I knew that three of the lads were fingering me simultaneously at one point.

I became aware that it had gone quiet and all activity ceased. Surely my torment wasn't over, I thought. Of course it wasn't and I yelled when a penis suddenly drove into my cunt, a cunt well lubricated and opened up by much prior fingering. I didn't bother to look round knowing instinctively which of them it would be. Gripping my hips firmly the ringleader fucked me steadily and relentlessly, his penis burying itself to the hilt inside my body with every thrust. The others were watching, silent now, some standing in front intending me to see them stimulating their erections while waiting their turn.

Suddenly the thrusts ceased and Jim lunged right over my back, buttocks jerking as he released his semen into my depths.

"That's just for starters," he grunted in my ear.

He'd barely withdrawn when another penis drove into me in its place. Again I yelled.

Tied down helplessly to the rough table I could do nothing but cry out repeatedly as one after the other all five guys fucked me. What added to my shame were the inevitable orgasms which racked my body while it was happening and the jeers from the men who knew it.

Suddenly release from the table I slumped to the dirty floor where I instinctively curled up in the foetal position wishing the lads would go now they'd finished with her. But of course they hadn't yet!

They stood in the corner talking in low voices. Opening my eyes on hearing them approach and seeing that some of them sported erections I realized my ordeal was far from over. Was I secretly pleased? Despite trying to ignore it a small voice was telling me so!

"Go to it then lads, give her damn good seeing to. I'll just watch this time and take a few pictures."

It was Jim's voice and I looked at him pleadingly as I was rolled on to my back, concerned about being photographed. I winced, the cold stone floor feeling rough to my tormented bottom. The guys displayed scant regard for my discomfort though, two of them yanking my legs apart for Jim to take pictures. Then another of them mounted me. His penis speared into me but this time drawing no sound from my lips. Urged on by Jim, who now appeared to be filming us, the lad fucked me with fast and furious thrusts, forcing my buttocks painfully back and forth on the rough stone floor. All the time he was fucking me my legs were being held wide apart by the other two; not that there was any need. The lad was grunting then, his sweat dripping down onto my face, as he approached climax.

Afterwards he slumped onto me and lay gasping until one of the others, impatient for his turn, pulled the lad off. There was no one holding my legs now but I kept them spread almost eagerly as the next guy mounted me.

"That's right give it to the slut, she loves it," Jim called out.

I clung to the guy who was now fucking me, ashamed to know that Jim was right. I was oblivious of my painful bottom now, revelling in the delightful feel of the lads mighty penis drilling in and out of me. It seemed to last for an age too with the guy pulling and squeezing my nipples as he fucked me.

Then it was the third guys turn and when his penis entered me I was a little disappointed to find it was smaller than the others. Oh well never mind, I thought, my body automatically responding to his thrusts.

When he'd finished the lad rolled off to the left and straight away the fourth one rolled on top of me from the right. I clung to him as he fucked me, aware but no longer concerned that Jim was still filming the action, as he had been from the start.

The others were dressing while watching their mate fucking me and directly he'd finished he stood up to do likewise.

Laying drained on the dirty floor, my body bruised and aching, I actually thought it was all over. Using the table as support, I pulled myself upright only to see a still naked Jim hand his camera to one of the others before approaching me.

"Haven't forgotten my earlier promise have you?" he asked grinning.

"I'm going to give it to you up the arse now and young Terry here is going to film you getting it. You've already been revealed for the slut you are so bend over the end of the table and resign yourself to it."

I hesitated until Jim gave my backside a vicious whack with the switch to encourage my compliance. I yelled and hurriedly moved into position, much to their amusement.

Although I love anal intercourse under normal circumstances it seemed humiliating to feel two of the lads holding my buttock cheeks apart while Jim eased his penis inside.

"Oh yes this feels good," Jim muttered as he began bum fucking me while the others watched silently.

It went on and on, Jim bum fucking me steadily under the watchful eyes of the others and the camera.

Eventually though he came and on withdrawing said, "Quick Terry, take a picture of her gaping bum hole."

Not content with that I faced one final indignity when, following Jim's instruction, all of them spanked me one after the other.

My aching limbs glistening with sweat, cunt and anus feeling open and wet following the pounding they'd been given, I staggered from the gamekeeper's hut. There was no sign of Jim and his friends by this time but thankfully my bag with the car keys inside lay on the grass. I set out along the riding, my progress a mixture of running and stumbling, hoping J might appear before I reached the gate. He didn't, but at least I located my shoes. Slipping them on to my sore and aching feet I wondered what to do. The single track road was clearly little used but climbing the gate to reach my car meant traversing an area without cover in my naked condition. To add insult to injury I could see the remnants of my panties fluttering from the car aerial!

Eventually I made a dash across the open area and gained the slight privacy of my car. Retrieving my mobile phone from the glove compartment to ring J I found several text messages about his shattered windscreen which I'd missed earlier through not carrying the phone.

(Back in the nighties mobile phones had been cumbersome things to carry about which is why I rarely bothered to carry mine, something which greatly annoyed John from the day we acquired our phones, actually.)

It was about half an hour before hubby turned up, a period I spent nervously crouched down in the car, though only two vehicles passed during that time.

I dressed in the clothes he'd brought while John fully explained the incident that had delayed him. Annoyed to have missed seeing the action he was also apologetic when he saw my bruised body and lacerated bottom, despite the fact that I down-played somewhat the roughness of the guys.

"Ah well, it should have taught you that reality can be a lot different to fiction and hopefully dispel those morbid fantasies," he said, but already I knew it wouldn't

In fact on both occasions when cars passed I fantasized about them stopping to investigate my parked up vehicle. Seeing me crouching naked in the foot-well the occupants, three or four guys in each vehicle I imagined, would drag me out onto the grass where I would be held down and taken by them.

Over the next however many days and weeks, I relived the experience constantly, replaying over and over again everything that had happened to me from the moment I arrived at the gate to the time of J's arrival with my clothes. My god, I'd been fucked nine times plus once anally by the five guys but knew that despite the pain, fear and feelings of humiliation I experienced at their hands had actually found the entire scenario exhilarating! I would go through it all again gladly.

While reliving it I even imagined more guys emerging from the woods as I stumbled back along the riding and also venting their lust on my defenceless body. Far from the experience dispelling my fantasy as J hoped it actually fuelled it, adding a touch of reality to my prurient imaginings.

Impossible really to describe the thoughts and feelings running through me while it was happening; a mixture of fear, pain, uncertainty and foreboding, excitement, exhilaration, and ultimately exultation that something like my fantasy had actually come to fruition, albeit much rougher than I'd ever imagined.

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 1999 I must include four other guys.

(January, Clive.)

(November, Den.)

(December, Ryan.)

(December, Dicky.)

12