Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 20B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay where you are and you'll have a good view of my cock drilling in and out of your wife's cunt," he told an over-excited hubby.

Douglas eased his penis inside, hubby's drawn out sigh loud in the room. With Douglas settling into a steady rhythm hubby was feverishly flitting about, presumably trying to find the best viewpoint. Until that is, Douglas told him to settle down.

"You're getting on my nerves; spoiling my concentration with all this constant movement."

"Sorry."

"If you can't keep still you'll be banished from the room and never allowed to watch again."

At that John remained practically immobile as Douglas resumed his penis thrusts, not uttering a sound until he realised Douglas was coming, deep inside me, at which a loud cry broke from hubby's lips.

It was over and John thanked Douglas effusively, saying it was the best thing he'd ever experienced.

"To see your cock sliding in and out of my wife's cunt was an extraordinarily exciting thing for me," hubby enthused.

"In that case you can repay me by fetching a bowl of warm soapy water and washing my cock and balls," Douglas told a disbelieving hubby.

However, J dashed from the room and reappeared a few minutes later carrying a bowl half full of water.

"Not too hot is it?" Douglas asked.

"No Sir, I checked."

"Good boy. Give my cock and balls a thorough wash now then."

With Douglas perched on the edge of a bedroom chair hubby knelt at his feet and began soaping the guy's genitals.

"Makes a change to hold a real cock instead of your own tiny little thing I suppose," Douglas teased.

Hubby murmured something as he continued bathing Douglas's genitals, his barely suppressed excitement plain to see.

"Good, we'll make that another of your regular chores shall we, washing my cock clean every time I fuck your wife," Douglas said as hubby began drying his genitals with a towel.

"I'd be happy and honoured to serve you in that way," hubby simply replied, on completing his task.

"Good. Now before leaving you can kiss my cock in gratitude for the pleasure it's giving your wife."

Seeing the look on John's face I had to laugh, Douglas joining in when he submissively planted a kiss on his balls, even though he hadn't been ordered to, followed by his penis.

Douglas stayed with us for seven weeks and the routine of hubby washing my lover's genitals continued throughout, at least on the occasions J was at home when we had sex. Working from home as much as possible it was a glorious time for me, and also the first time I had anal intercourse with Douglas; six times in all actually during his stay, none of which hubby was allowed to see, although Douglas made sure he knew about it.

My husbands willingness to adopt a more and more submissive role was an eye opener for us both I think. John seemed to revel in Douglas's humiliating treatment of him and when, after only three viewings he was barred from the bedroom, even accepted the ban on his voyeurism without compliant.

* * *

12