Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You agree with your old man's proposition, do you?"

"Why not, it might be fun," I smiled at Stan, who promptly took me in his arms.

We kissed several times, our tongues entwined, and I quickly realised that the hands squeezing my buttocks were neither Stan's or hubby's. Wayne, who must have slipped from the trailer quickly and silently, pressed up behind me, his hands moving up and round to cup my breasts. With Stan already unfastening my shorts I thought to myself it was all happening very quickly. My exploring right hand located his bulging penis and squeezed it through his trousers. I then reached back with my left hand to do the same with Wayne's penis, which I found to be erect.

Simultaneously with my shorts being tugged downwards my top was lifted and I raised my arms to facilitate its removal. Kneeling, Stan removed my shorts completely before turning his attention to my skimpy panties.

"These must be purely decorative and worn to be seen as they serve little other purpose," he commented before ripping the flimsy panties from my body.

"She won't be putting them on again boss," the uncouth Wayne chortled, unfastening and roughly removing my bra.

His breath hot on the back of my head Wayne took my breasts in his hands with equal roughness.

"Spread your legs," Stan commanded, continuing to kneel on the grass.

Moving my feet further apart I was delighted to feel his face between my thighs.

"Oh yes," I moaned, feeling Stan's tongue on my cunt while Wayne rolled and pinched my nipples.

John, unusually quiet, was presumably hovering about watching.

Wayne too was kneeling then, his hands on my buttocks spreading them apart.

"Oh yes, my God yes!" I cried ecstatically as he began licking my anus, while Stan continued tonguing my clitoris.

"Hell, that's incredibly exciting!"

Hubby vocal at last, was kneeling himself now, watching closely while the two guys licked my cunt and anus. The combination brought me to orgasm in double-quick time but then, to my joy, the guys simply swapped places. With Wayne's tongue now probing my cunt I felt the more delicate touch of Stan's tongue on my anus.

Hubby was even more voluble than I by this time and looking down I saw him masturbating furiously. They brought me to another almighty orgasm, even noisier than the first, before standing.

"Eh boss, look at her pathetic husband, he's cum in his hand."

"We're not going to waste it like that are we lad," Stan replied, grinning to see John's semen covered hand.

They were stripping off when hubby surprised us all by asking tremulously if they'd tie him up.

"Why not," the now naked Stan replied. "Sit on the grass with your back against the trailer wheel."

Once hubby was in position Stan tied his wrists to the wheel and Wayne gleefully pulled John's shorts and underpants all the way down and off.

"No more playing with his little cock now, eh boss," Wayne said.

"Too true Wayne, but his wife's going to play with ours, right Sandi?"

Instead of answering I took both cocks in my hands to squeeze and stroke them while first Stan, and then Wayne, fingered me.

Then Stan led me a little way along the side of the trailer as a deliberate ploy to make it very awkward for hubby to see us. With hands on my shoulders impelling me downwards I glanced at hubby and saw his face turned towards us in what looked like a very painful contortion.

Kneeling, I went to work on Stan's penis and balls with my mouth while continuing to hold Wayne's, who deliberately moved so to block what limited view hubby had of us.

"Give Wayne a turn," Stan said eventually so I turned my attention to the younger one, first licking and sucking his balls before doing the same to his penis.

I'd all but forgotten about hubby's plight, after all he was the one who had requested being tied, but after giving Wayne's genitals the full treatment I looked across at John. Face red, his breathing laboured, he was staring our way, his head turned beyond the level of his shoulders in his desperation to watch.

"Move this way so I can see without this painful contortion," he begged.

"Only if you agree to suck our cocks after we've fucked your wife."

"Yes yes, anything," a desperate sounding hubby replied.

Flanked by the guys I walked along to stand directly in front of my husband. Then, my knees cushioned by hubby's shorts placed there by Stan for the purpose, I knelt in eager anticipation.

Almost immediately Stan's penis drove into me and I urged Wayne to stand in front so I could suck his penis. The young guy went one better than that, laying on his back to shuffle backwards until his face was between my thighs and I was able to take his penis into my mouth with ease. Four hands gripped my thighs then as Stan's penis drove in and out of me, Wayne presumably watching it at very close quarters much to hubby's envy who told me later that he felt desperate to do something like it himself.

Revelling in the feel of Stan's penis surging in and out, in and out of me, I nevertheless sucked and licked Wayne's penis and balls throughout.

Directly he withdrew Stan said to hubby, "Now fulfil your side of the bargain."

I glanced sideways briefly to see Stan standing directly in front of hubby, his knees bent slightly. By this time though Wayne had slid out from underneath and I felt the tip of his penis entering me so took no further notice of the others.

Apparently, all the time I was being fucked by Wayne hubby was licking and sucking Stan's penis, finding the humiliating experience exciting despite being unable to see the action between Wayne and I.

Wayne soon came and promptly replaced Stan in front of my husband. Standing, I moved closer to watch John sucking Wayne's penis, eyes closed but excitement written on his face despite, or perhaps because of, the jeering laughter coming from the younger guy.

"On your back this time love."

Stan's voice broke into my thoughts and I saw him stroking a fully erect penis.

"I haven't come twice in a session for years but this entire scenario turns me on," he admitted as I stretched out on the grass, spreading my legs wide for him.

Stan mounted me and with Wayne moving closer to watch his boss fucking me, hubby also had a clear view again.

Naturally Wayne being a lot younger also fucked me for a second time but that wasn't to be the end of the encounter, not for hubby anyway.

Walking the few steps to where hubby remained sitting upright tied to the trailer wheel, Wayne began urinating on him!

Initially shocked I watched what I thought must be the ultimate indignity and humiliation for John as the jeering youngster directed jets of pee into his face to run down hubby's chest. Though closing his mouth and eyes to avoid the urine hubby seemed to revel in what was happening, despite the fact that his shirt ended up soaked in urine.

Stan didn't join in this final act but he did join in the laughter at hubby's expense rather than restraining his employee.

On being released from the wheel, fully erect as the jeering Wayne pointed out, hubby surprised both me and the guys by asking how long they'd be working in the area, saying he'd like a repeat of today's activities!

"We won't get much done today now so it will take a couple of days of next week to replace the fence," Stan told him.

Following a quick consultation with me hubby told Stan we could return on the Tuesday afternoon. I had an important meeting on Monday which ruled that day out and although hubby's company was really busy just then he took a half-day, such was his desire for another meeting with the guys.

Our second encounter with Stan and Wayne was very much like the first in that hubby, again at his request, was tied up and helpless to stimulate himself while I had sex with the two guys. This time though hubby was stark naked and tied with his back to a tree.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2005, I must mention spending nine marvellous weekends in London with Douglas, hubby joining us for four of them.

Five stays at Bryce's hotel of varying duration. Early next year Bryce moves to a much larger hotel, a sort of promotion apparently. Addicted to my double life by now I shall visit him there as a matter of course.

I must also include six other guys:

(January.) Sid, a lorry driver.

(March.) Al, picked up in a pub.

(April.) John W.

(October.) Tommy.

(November.) Eric, picked up in a pub.

(December.) Col.

12