All Comments on 'Sandra'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
wheel_man9wheel_man9about 18 years ago
Some freaks might not like it...

but I love it!!! For the record life can include happy endings. I have read far to many comments that savage writers who take this path. Ultimately both people turned out somewhat happy and in the REAL world, while a person might talk about "killing" their cheating spouse, its just that talking. I like your writing alot in all its forms, so please, continue writing.

Thank you

MDB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree with wheelman

I thought it was a good story with a lot of depth. Things don't always work out as planned, but he made the best of what came to him.

I liked it a lot!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What A Complex Spyder You Are

And what Webs you spin. Each work is faceted with your outlook and interests. Each also has tweaked and interesting sliding pictures flashed on a canvas only you can paint.

You gain respect for your choice of theme, your imagination and of course your talent. In a large sense, your editor earns his higher place with each sound effort.

Author - you are appreciated - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done.

Well worth the time it takes to read. I like the idea of both POVs in the same story. The characters are complex but well developed. A very good tale and I eagerly wait in anticipation of where you will take us next.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

Very good story well written. I enjyed it

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 18 years ago
Ho hum

I married a lesbian, couldn't change her and divorced her.

So what? No emotion, no character development at all. Not a thing to like about any of the characters except perhaps for Lucy.

I got to the end and wondered why I'd read it. A lot of words about nothing much.

For the first time I'm inclined to believe your intro, "the ravings of a lunatic" - you sure got it right this time, and for both stories posted today.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Interesting and the writing is wonderful

I found it a little long on the lineage but very good tongue and cheek. Lucy pulled emotion and was a delight in the dialogue. The rest of the story was dispassionate. As a satire it’s quite good.

Oh hell, the writing was great.

You Devil Wh. gone fishing.

Thank you for your stories

With respect.

Peggytwitty

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Damn me, I forgot to change the points

I forgot to change the points to a 100. I did at least give a 5 and don't know what counts what.

I'm an idiot(you will find many here who will agree with that statement).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Wish

I wish I liked this story. Unfortunately reading it was like listening to a speech by someone who speaks in a monotone the whole speech long. There were no high points, quite a few lows, and no passion at all. Unfortunately, this was a rather dreary, rambling, little tale and I can't figure out why it was written. H2O, you can do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

well written, but the tone is different from other LW stories and not alot of drama. its like a life summary, but i enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed the 2 POV's

I am going back and reading my favorite authors (and stories) for at least a second time. You are right at the top of my list with a select group. This is another well conceived and written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dumb

dumb and the longer you went on the dumber it got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad

not bad just to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
God,what a heap af mindless crap!!

All said.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
The writer is right ! He is demented .

This is one of the worst mindless diatribe I have ever encountered. There is virtually no story structure or character development. Just a drivel jumping among different places and persons.

Well deserved "1" !

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Life goes on !

no angels, no demons . This was a decent read punctuated with definite high points . I wonder how someone as smart as James could tilt his lance at a quest as ethereal as Sandra. Yet a perusal of society's divorce log shows it happens all the time.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Holy shit -

Convoluted and complex it was - and manipulations to beta the band -

Sandra ought to be royally pissed at the maneuverings now that they are "public" LOL

Cool concppt from beginning to ending - a lot of fun to read too.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Not sure what to make of this. Thanks, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very sad story with a happy ending......

...... I have known, not personally but one friend and an acquaintance, of two situations like this and both of them caused a lot of pain and anguish to each of the then young men concerned. In both the cases I know of, it transpired that, each of the men's spouses knew they were gay before they were married and hid long term relationships with women for five years and seven years respectively. Both these gay relationships were 'in play' whilst the men were dating the women concerned. When each of these relationships gave the women the children that they wanted they both dumped the men hard and divorced them. After securing financial support and property settlements from the men, they both, very soon after, set up house with their long term gay partners. One of the men, the chap I know well, has never really recovered.... and that was 20+ years ago.... he never re-married and due to his ex-wife's dismissiveness, awkwardness and hostility he lost connection with both his daughters despite the fact that they only live five or six miles apart in the next village. Both of the men thought they had been 'played' and were devastated by the clinical (cynical) way it was done and the speed at which things happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

fucking fag wimp cuck author.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

excellent twist, the differing points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story was stupid as shit

And you, like everybody else when telling a story from both points of view, are just repeating what the first person said. Almost word for word. All you writers accomplish by tis is to just add more words to an already dreadful story. It is like you have nothing else to say, but are getting paid by the number of words, so you just repeat yourself. And yes I know ya'll do not get paid. It is just the impression left from saying the same thing twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that was odd

There wasn't any emotion - from anyone. Everything felt like a business deal. Negotiate the deal, close the deal and move on. And that included the marriages and sex. If the women are so rich, why give them a million dollars? For that matter, why send business their way? If he wants more children with Sandra, throw her down on the bed and fuck her. She won't be upset. She doesn't "do" upset. All she does is Nicole. In the end, this turned out to be boring.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Absolutely a waste of time trying to read this mess. You've done better and also worse, although not by much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously a putrid story and an absolute waste of time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it! I don’t care what the others say. I couldn’t stop reading it. I think this is the way the rich behave. They control the money and the money controls them. Very little sympathy for Sandra. Marrying a man when you know you’re a lesbian is just an act of cruelty. She was lucky James didn’t have her killed. She may have been his daughters mother, but he had raised her.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Guy's, thanks again for the heads up!

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

I think Lucy may have been the only likable adult

oldguy1oldguy1about 1 year ago

Too clever and too wordy and too artsy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous