Sandra and Stevie Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra looked at us. "All of our guests have arrived. It's time for the introductions.

Sandra was smiling. "I am going to go back into the living room and formally welcome the men. When Maddie hears her cue, she is going to lead Tiny into the living room. Julie and Quicky will follow Maddie. April and Speedy will come in last. Does everyone understand?"

Mark, Bobby and I all politely bowed and said, "Yes Mistress."

Sandra walked to the bedroom door. She was about to open it when she stopped and turned. "Boys, let's have a good time. We hope that we've created the submissive fantasy of a lifetime for you. Remember we love you and respect you. Were doing this for fun, so relax and enjoy yourselves."

Sandra opened the bedroom door and left the room.

Maddie turned to us. "Remember the instructions. Tiny and I will go first. Julie will follow with Quicky. April you'll lead Speedy in last. When we get into the living room we'll stop. When we stop, we want the three of you to kneel on the floor next to us."

Maddie grinned at us. "Cuckboys you are about to be subjected to a session of merciless public humiliation. We hope that we've created a wonderful masochistic fantasy for you. We want you to enjoy it." She paused. "Boys, we intentionally invited men who understand our lifestyle. They know what is going to happen. They fully understand that this is just part of a game we play."

She gave all of us a very warm smile. "Remember what Sandra just told you; relax, let yourselves go and have fun."

Maddie stopped and listened. "Okay. there's our cue. It's show time. She gave Mark a tug on his leash and led him into the living room. Julie waited for Maddie to take three steps, tugged on Bobby's leash and followed her through the door. April looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. She whispered, "Stevie lets have some fun." She gave my leash a firm tug and led me into the living room.

The party was beginning.

12