Sandra and Stevie Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra took my arm and we walked out to the dance floor. As we started dancing I said, "You were dancing with Jonathon Wright."

Sandra stopped for a moment. "He knows Stevie."

"What do you mean?"

"He asked me to dance. While we were dancing he told me that he really liked our marriage vows. I politely thanked him. He said that he liked the cake to. I was trying to be coy. I thanked him again. Finally he told me that the rumor around the office was that I slept around and you didn't care."

I looked at Sandra. "What did you say?"

"Baby I told him it was true."

I stared at her for a moment. "Sweetheart, how could you do that?"

Sandra smiled at me. "Sissyboy, you know about my fondness for older men. Jonathon is a really hot guy." She laughed. "Baby you are my cuckold husband. You'd better get used to the fact that I am going to cuckold you with any guy I please."

"Sandra, what about my job?"

"Honey they'll accept you no matter what happens. You make way too much money for them." She shook her head. "The fact is you really don't need them anymore. I know that you and Bobby and Mark are planning to go into business for yourselves.

I shrugged. "That may be right, but I'll still be humiliated at work."

Sandra giggled. "Oh I hope so."

I took a deep breath. I was starting to get excited about this. "Are you going to go out with Jonathon?"

"Yes, we have a date for this coming Wednesday evening." She smiled at me. "That way you'll have to face him the next morning at your Thursday meeting." Sandra took me in her arms and whispered into my ear. "Your humiliation is going to be exquisite. I'll bet that if you weren't wearing your cock cage right now, your little clitty would be sticking straight out."

I smiled at my wife. "I hate to admit it, but you're absolutely right."

Sandra laughed and grabbed my hand. "Come on sweetheart, let's go sit down."

As we walked over to our table I noticed that April and Mark were back. April was sitting on Mark's lap. She might have just let another man fuck her, but she loved her husband.

As Sandra and I sat down, Jamal came over. "Stevie I haven't had a chance to kiss your bride tonight. Would you mind if I escorted her up to the suite and took care of that little detail."

Sandra laughed. "What are you asking him for? He hasn't got anything to say about it." Sandra stood up. "Come on baby let's go play." She turned to me. "I guess I'll see you a little later."

It's a very interesting feeling to watch your new bride leave the wedding reception with another man so they can go to a hotel room upstairs and fuck.

12