All Comments on 'Sandra Ch. 05'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pardon me...

While I Puck! Disgusting. Sicko stuff!

papaya_lynnepapaya_lynnealmost 18 years ago
You are NOT pardoned

I am one of Shady_Lady's editors and I reviewed this story before she posted it, and you wanna' know what I had to say about it then?

"The story (for those who have read the series thus far) was GREAT on an emotional level, evening the score and all that fun stuff. For those who haven't read the other Sandra stories it's still exciting from a sexual standpoint without knowing the background of the characters. Good job!"

And I stand by that comment. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine, but just because you are a sexual prude and someone who probably has never had a completely satisfying sexual experience in their entire life, don't take it out on those of us who are in touch with our sexuality and aren't afraid of experiencing new things and sharing those experiences with others!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very well Done Love

How interesting indeed, well writen My Love, Kisses, keep going.

Love, Jade

pixie2002pixie2002almost 18 years ago
Loved it . . .

. . . especially the twist at the end when Beth realized that she was being taken by her former sub, yet could not resist her. A very well-crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, More , More...

I love it! I want more. lol I can't wait to get to the next chapters as I read each one.

-Christy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Story?

Is there more story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1772 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sandra Ch. 04 Previous Part
Sandra Series Info