Sandra's Homework Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

He began to groan and increased the pressure on the back of her head forcing his object deeper in to her mouth. She gagged for a second, just as the first load exploded into her mouth; she jerked back to regain her breath and received the largest part of his load splattering over her face. She quickly swallowed him again, pumping and sucking until he slowed and stopped moaning.

He helped her up smiling at her semen drenched face. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I couldn't help it."

"You were perfect dear, no need to apologize." He picked some tissues out of a box and was about to clean her face.

"No please sir, I was supposed to..." She was still in a trance like state and could only think that it was her responsibility to please this man exactly as he had asked. Taken his little finger she wiped her cheek and then carefully licked the semen of his finger. She closed her eyes as he wiped the remaining spots, relishing the attention and then the salty taste as he fed her the rest. She opened and closed her yes and dreamily kissed his lips hugging him tightly. She never wanted the feeling to end, fearing that this would probably never happen again.

He woke her out of her reverie "There's a bathroom back here; you can clean up now. I'll be at my desk."

He was busy with papers when she came out completely naked. She stood quietly in front of the desk and watched him.

"He looked up at her in a business like manner. She tried to get lost in the blue but the hypnotizing probing was gone. "Oh, you can get dressed now dear." She did slowly, reluctantly and methodically after which she sat on the chair.

"Well dear, you better be on your way then; until the next time, if necessary that's is."

"Good night sir." she rose opening the office door.

"Good night young lady, be careful in the dark out there."

"I will sir," she took a last snapshot of his blue eyes and closed the door behind her.

She walked thought the campus grounds with pains in her buttocks and a pleasant sensation rushing through her veins centered in her vagina, plus a new outlook on life.

Would she be able to study now? She shook her head at that ridiculous thought, gradually maybe, provided she could continue her therapy sessions.

The End

REAVAN

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12