All Comments on 'Sandra's Summer Job'

by mollyj

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Has potential, needs a beta

The beginning was interesting, but the random commas everywhere were really jarring - might look at getting a beta reader to pick up that sort of thing.

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
love it

there are a few syntax , punctuation and tense errors.. but i loved it... i would leave weals on your backside that would smart for a week... you could still write if all you could do was kneel... i want more of this tale from you, and i want it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I, ignored, the commas

The story is hot, the next chapter deserves to be written. I'll read it and get off to it even if every other space between words is filled with a comma.

Thanks for a great story, but it'd be better with more appropriately placed commas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter, maybe you should get your next chapter proof read. There are a list of proof readers who would sort out your grammer other than that its great and I am looking forward to the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really silly

squating, knees out, arms behind the back, hands clasped together pressed tight below the buttocks. Head up, eyes cast to the floor, breast proudly displayed. With the knees outward and toes pointed inward. the female sex is exposed and in most very moist. If you want to write the stuff know the stuff.

John_the_AuthorJohn_the_Authoralmost 15 years ago
Learn to punctuate!!!

As a published author, I got pissed off by the 20th paragraph. Really, there is, no need, to punctuate, your stories, like that. It is highly, annoying and, makes it hard to read. Go buy the book "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" by Lynne Truss and READ IT!!! Then read it again! Rewrite your story with the knowledge you'll gain and resumbit it; I think it'll be much better received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story but

If the commas had been used correctly I would have given this a 100. It is really great, I absolutely adore the storyline, but I was forced to read through it quickly and on a shallow level just to get passed the atrocious use of punctuation. Keep it up, but maybe get an editor?

Rad'lRad'lover 14 years ago
Thanks for a very, very, erotic

story. The grammatical mistakes did distract a bit but the erotica was first class. You have created several interesting characters and I'm looking forward to finding out where you are going with them. "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White would be a good reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get writing

Wonderful... get it finished... please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comma's

Decent read but your usage of comma's is way over done. Once you get over using comma's to much, you'll be a much better writer. Get an editor to help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it but...

You, are the worst, comma, abuser, I have ever, read. Other than that it was a very good story. Only the development of the male characters was a little under done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous