Sandstone Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

Diana fucked Laura with the force of a runaway train. I think that I can fuck rough but I'm nothing compared with my beautiful and totally cruel wife. She hammered her big black cock into Laura like a demented demon. Taking hold of Laura's hair in one black gloved hand she pulled her head back until her spine looked as if it was going to snap. All without once stopping her ruthless fucking of Laura's ass.

Laura was screaming nonstop until suddenly her body went limp as the tortuous and relentless fucking became too much for her and she collapsed unconscious on to the bed.

I stood watching my gorgeous wife in admiration. Suddenly I became aware of both Nigel and Laura's son also watching in silence, with their mouths wide open, not knowing whether to be scared or totally terrified. Diana sauntered across to Nigel and with one hand pulled him upright and removed the silk scarves holding him to the chair.

"Thank you Diana."

"Don't thank me yet bitch and it's Mistress Diana to you. Ever had a cock up your ass before?"

"Nnnnnnooooo" he stuttered "what do you mean. Before?"

"Because you're next bitch. Get those trousers off. NOW!!"

He hesitated. Wrong move! She seized him by the neck and swung him on to the bed next to Laura. Taking hold of his trousers with both hands she ripped the material apart. Her blood red talons ripped his boxers to shreds revealing her target. He felt the tip of her cock push past his cheeks and up against his sphincter.

"Wait" he screamed "what about lube?"

"I thought you realised bitch. Did you not hear me say to your wife that I fuck new bitches raw?"

She thrust forward with the full force of her powerful hips and slammed her cock all the way in with one harsh movement. He screamed! Boy did he scream! It must have felt as if his insides were being ripped apart as she continued to ravage his asshole, if anything, harder than she had with his wife.

"That's it bitch. Scream. Scream for me. Make me happy. You scream better than your slut of a wife. This is the first time I've ever had a husband and wife one after the other and it's really turning me on. I promise you it won't be the last time. We'll definitely do this again. Soon!" She grabbed him by what little hair he had and, as she had done with Laura, pulled him towards her bending his back. As she fucked him the perspiration ran down her beautiful face but not as much as the sweat that was coming from him.

He continued screaming until it became a groan and then a whimper and finally he began to moan. She and I smiled at each other. She had him. She slowed the pace of her fucking and he began to push back against her. She held herself still and he continued to fuck himself. Another man who she had turned into a cock loving slut. We hadn't come across any man that she couldn't turn into an ass hungry whore. She started to fuck him again building up speed until, just like Laura, his body went limp and he too collapsed unconscious next to his wife. Diana stood up, letting her cock slip from his ass, with a wicked smile lighting up her face.

"That was so good baby. I'm really glad I was in the office when you called and not away on a business trip. You even gave me enough time to go home to get changed. This was so enjoyable. A husband and wife. One after the other. What a blast. I haven't had that for quite some time. It's the sort of threesome that I really enjoy. Thank you baby. I love you."

Part 7: keep it in the family

Laura's son had been watching unable to speak from the shock of what had just happened. Diana walked over to him and bent down with a tender smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry you had to see that young man. It can't have been pleasant walking in and seeing what was happening. Watching your stepfather eating David's cum from your mother's cunt while she was sucking on David's cock. Then watching as your stepfather swallowed all David's cum."

"No ma'am. It wasn't nice."

"I don't recall seeing or hearing about you before. Don't you live at home?

"No ma'am. I've been at university but, now I've got my degree, I've come home."

Diana's tender smile changed to one of pure evil.

"Well you're next boy. I've never had someone as young as you before so I'm really looking forward to fucking you!"

She untied him, stood him up, and told him to strip. Then she sat down and told him to lay across her lap.

"As you heard me say I like to fuck my victims raw their first time but, as you are so young, I'm going to treat you kindly so lie there while I lube your ass.

"David would you pass me the lube please."

I gave her the bottle and she poured a liberal amount on his ass and then started to work it between his cheeks with her fingers. Then she inserted a finger into his ass and, as she pushed the lube through his sphincter, he gave a little cry of surprise and pain.

"Just lay still little man. Mummy is going to take real good care of you. She's just going to loosen you up before the main event. Now you're used to one finger mummy is going to use two and, in a few moments, you will be glad that mummy loosened you up. You will still not like it when my cock slides into your fuck hole but you can take comfort in the fact that mummy will really enjoy taking your virgin cherry."

She pushed two fingers in his ass and then, after a couple of minutes of working them around, she inserted a third. He struggled but she held him down with one hand while she worked his ass with the other.

"My bag is in the hall David. Would you mind bringing me my smallest cock please. As I'm having such a good day I've decided to be kind to the boy."

She moved him off her lap and replaced her 10" cock with a 6" one and applied lube to her cock, wiped it around covering it's full length. I found it hard to believe that Diana, who was usually totally merciless when using a strapon, was going to be so gentle with the boy. She stood him with his back to her and bent him over slightly forward.

Positioning the tip of her cock at the entrance to his asshole she told him to gently lower himself on to it and get used to the invasion gradually. She began to work it in and out smooth and easy holding him by his waist, getting him used to her cock, with it pushing in past his sphincter. I could see the look of relief on his face. He was thankful that she was being kinder to him than to Nigel and Laura.

"There there baby. Are you beginning to enjoy mummy fucking you? Mummy is being nice to you isn't she? So I think we need to move on to the main event."

Without warning she impaled him on her cock, pulling all the way down, and he screamed in agony. She lifted his ass until she was almost out of his sphincter and then once more slammed him down. She began laughing while she bounced him like a rag doll and then lifted him off, turned him round to ride cowgirl (or should it be cowboy?), and had him straddle her lap while she slid back into his ass.

"Did that hurt my little angel? Yes of course it did. Mummy wanted it to hurt. Mummy made sure it hurt. Because then it makes mummy so wet. If you're really a good boy mummy might let you see how wet she is and let you eat her cunt."

Diana pulled down the top of her bustier revealing her beautiful breasts. I could see that she was as excited as usual when she fucked because her nipples were sticking out far enough to put your eye out.

"Suck on my nipples baby boy. Relax while mummy takes care of your ass."

He lowered his head and wrapped his lips around Diana's nipple and looked as contented as he must have felt suckling on his mother all those years ago. Diana rotated her hips as she ground her cock into his ass and sighs of happiness escaped from him as he clung to her.

Part 8: Spitroast

My cock was like steel as it always was when I watched my beautiful sadistic wife in action. The precum dripped from my bellend because, much as I enjoyed watching Diana, I wanted to get back into the fray. Diana glanced at me and murmured "I think he's ready." She stood up with him still firmly attached to her cock, turned around, and lifted him off.

"Lie across the chair my little man. Mummy hasn't yet finished with your asshole." She removed the 6" and replaced it with her 10" monster. Dutifully he laid down. He was absolutely exhausted from the fucking he had just received. As Diana forcefully squeezed her cock in all he could do was groan in pain. He was so far into sub space that he couldn't even scream. I lifted his head and slid my engorged cock down his throat. He was so tired he didn't have the energy to resist. He gagged so I pulled out, let him grab a quick breath, and then slammed back in. I had waited so long to become involved again that I had no intention of taking it easy. Vigorously fucking his mouth not caring about the effect on him.

"Cum for me baby." Called Diana. "Fill his fucking stomach with your cum. Make him drown in it!"

Thrusting my cock down his throat, and with my balls hitting on his chin, I shot ropes of cum into him. Bracing my feet on the floor, thrusting my hips forward, I slammed into him. After what seemed hours I eased back and my satisfied cock flopped from his mouth. Surplus cum was dripping from his lips but he was oblivious to what was happening.

"Over to you now Diana." She took his hair with both hands and , just as she had done with Nigel and Laura, bent his back almost to breaking point.

"Ok little man. Time to finish." Her enormous cock invaded his ass so hard I thought it might force my cum back out of his stomach.

"Fuck him Diana. Fuck him baby. Fuck him so hard he'll walk bow legged for days."

"Anything to please you baby" she cried. "I'm so fucking wet. I'm going to cum. Now. Right now. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!" She released his head and he slumped down. She held herself in him until she came back down from her orgasm and then pulled out. He lay unconscious just like Nigel and Laura.

Part 9: Satisfaction

Diana and I looked at the three of them, and then at each other, and laughed loudly. "Time to go home my love" I said taking Diana in my arms kissing her with passion. "I do love you. So very much."

"I love you as well my darling. We make the perfect couple. Nobody fucks with us and we fuck anyone we want. I think we've found another three ideal candidates to join our stable of pets. That was the best session we've had in a long time."

"I told you when I called you at the office that we would have a good time."

"The boy was a bonus. That was the icing on the cake. I've never fucked the virgin ass of a university graduate before and it felt so good. So fucking good. It was unbelievable. I'm definitely going to have him again. Soon."

We gazed at them sleeping peacefully. Diana and I felt nearly as tired as them now our euphoria was wearing off.

"Let's leave them to rest Diana. They've had a trying day so it's no wonder they're sleeping. We'll call round in a few days and explain what the future holds for them."

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers
12