All Comments on 'Sandstorm Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 6 years ago
A new status quo, A new war has been waged, A new beginning, Yo Mako are we seriously moving there?

So our Gary Stu has done it again. But the war has been won but the peace has been lost. A new organised war has started and our local Crowbar may have plot armour but man will this give him headaches. May God have mercy on his head.

So what does this mean fellow readers? Honestly, I don't know. To Wifewatchman, thanks for the 5th season. Maybe we can see more world building and "Amazon" movies in the future. It was one hell of a ride and I would like to thank you for it. There's just one question I would like to ask, The Town and County, is that the official name of the place on where the story takes place?

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for keeping on feeding us great stories! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo WifeWatchman

Looks like this George Schwarz will be the next big bad the crowbar will be going after, while a certain State Senator is trying to move into the shoes of Pastor Westboro, the Consultant of Crime himself.

Meanwhile, a war between the music empires of Jasmine Nix and Big Ice will rage, while T-Square will sit back and watch, taking over after his two dead rivals organizations are laying waste to each other. Kind of like what happened in real life when the Atlanta hip-hop groups watched while the LA and New York rap empires went at each other over the deaths of Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur.

Then you have Professor Milton and his "Guardians of Justice" leaking the evidence about the crop killing seeds, which should tie up loose ends connected to Superior Bloodlines and possibly lead to the ouster of Senator Russell, possibly leaving an opening for the State Senator to move from the state to the Federal Government, with either reporter Hardwood or Councilman Cook moving into her State Senate seat.

Last, you have the race with Todd Burke and Teresa Croyle winning it, possibly followed by a wedding. And some movement of law enforcement personnel back into Town & County, possibly from LAPD & the FBI to fill the two Lieutenant spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

...as always.

- GrandPaM

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted. Comments on the comments.

If 'Safe Room' had taken a week instead of a month to get out, 'Sandstorm' would've come out earlier, and it would look prescient and predictive instead of seemingly following real events.

There have been clues to the County's name, and there will be more soon (think: 'statues'). I don't think the Town's name has ever been given out, and probably never will. It's part of the fictional fun.

Anonymous (Bravo WifeWatchman) has some pretty good guesses, there... not 100%, but we'll see what happens... :o)

Okay, the next story (Chef's Special) is submitted. Just a small 'bridge' story as we head into a hot summer in the ol' Town & County....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was a great story.

After all the storylettes that lead up to this. The end to superior bloodlines did not disappoint. I await the next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Makes much less sense than usual

Been following these stories for a long time, so I was confused by the current chapter.

Why would IC automatically accept the official explanation for Nix's shooter? Let's look at the following peculiarities

1. Jackson had no apparent motive

2. He probably had something making the gun stick to his hands?

3. He had at least 2 recent needle marks on his body

4. He wasn't a good shooter

5. The Iron Crowbar was "theorizing without data" when he said that someone else in cahoots with Jackson might have taken the cut glass out of the room; but that at least means there's an accomplice to be found.

I'm thinking that either the IC knows who it is and is covering it up, or he's not living up to his character. Is this investigation going to be mentioned later?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Anon (less sense)

If you've been following my stories, you KNOW the I.C. knows what happened (and if you followed past stories, I left Easter eggs showing Don planned it with Melina), and you KNOW there's going to be more about it in future stories.

As Chief Moynahan would say: "Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh."

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyover 6 years ago
And So It Was

As WW told IC's tale 

His Enemies Faces

At First just Looked Ghostly 

But when they realized it was Really Over

Then They Turned

A Whiter Shade of Pale!!! 

 

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
A grrrreat con...clusion.

Thank you, WW, for this spectacular ending.

I greatly appreciated it.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

A lot finalised but a little concerned that Don didn't question the facts concerning Nix's dead killer more thoroughly, especially as there should be evidence of the injections, known not to be a crack shot, and other things. I'm sure he knows it's Melina but there are too many questions. Still a great story and now we have another problem arising.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Lots of deadly action in this storyline. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sandstorm Ch. 03 Previous Part
Sandstorm Series Info