All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 09'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The seed has been planted about Frank staying all night, so a logical progression of the story is for the husband to "be away" for a night, or even a weekend. Of course Frank could move from his current living space to the adjacent quarters and then he could be fucking Sandy much more frequently. This would add to the romantic attraction of having him available for sex at any time it was desired by either.

I think the story could add some tension to the relationships if Sandy discovers somehow that Frank has been collecting more than just her panties. You keep other relationships off limits, but it is hard to imagine he is satisfied with sex only about once a month.

Hquinn5656Hquinn5656almost 9 years ago
WOW again

WOW Spanking, and her height! I forget if she has long hair or not.

THIS WRITER IS AMAZING!

We got spanking, and her being submissive. Will we get more?

After the spanking I thought Sandy might not talk to her husband(forgot his name) feeling closer to frank, but that is me, and i'm not the writer.

Will he break her. we got one spanking, I thought he demand her to have sex in the class room to show his control over her, but again I'm not the writer.

is the writer planting a seed, by telling us about frank girl friends, will we get a three some in like 5 more chapters, will he have to break her first? Sandy has only been with 2 men, will he demand a girl? one that Sandy has not seen, or know? or will see know her? would she met a girl in a gym, and Sandy will notice the underwear she is wearing is, her's? It might be more like 7 chapters to get this far i think

I love this story, I look for it all the time to see if there is a new one.

You are the Writer! this is YOUR story, anything i have said anything bad, then don't listen. I trust you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous