Sandy and Frank Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, that's sexy! I can't believe that that is me! Look how round my bottom is and how long and graceful my legs are. Ooh, look where his finger is - I don't remember him doing that.' Her comments were interrupted by the first solid 'smack' that landed right across the cheeks of her ass and she actually winced back as the blow hit. "Oh, that hurt! I didn't expect him to spank me that hard, but, look at my bottom quiver - and look at the red mark!" There were five similar "smacks" - I counted this time - and she reacted to each one almost as if she felt the pain again. Still, she stared intently through the "ordeal," reacting and commenting as each blow hit.

When it was over, she sat back in amazement, finally declaring, "That was incredible! I can't believe how sexy and cute I look! I never could comprehend why anyone would think that it was sexy watching a woman being spanked, but I certainly understand it now. I don't think that I would enjoy seeing a spanking where the woman was really being badly punished - really hurt - but this was fun. I can't believe how my...my...ass - I don't usually use that word but it seems right here - bounced and quivered! Damn it, I liked it! I actually got hot watching myself!"

"Are you going to do it again - get him to spank you again?"

"No, it hurt more than I expected." She paused, "I don't know...maybe...oh, damn, probably." The truth was that, as might be expected from her ambivalence, she received several more spankings in the suite - she liked the way she looked and the 'weak little woman' gave her that nice submissive feeling.

I left it at that, but went on with one final comment, "There's one thing that you had better think about. You two dozed off last night for almost fifteen minutes and I was wracking my brain for some way to waken you. Fortunately, you woke up, but you need some way to stay awake."

"Oh my heavens, I had no idea - I thought that I had just closed my eyes for a moment. I'll have to set an alarm - he'd understand if it went off and we were asleep."

"Do you think that you would like to sleep with him all night?"

"Oh, I don't know. Probably, just for the experience if nothing else. However, I don't want to wake up at 8:00 AM downstairs and try to concoct a reasonable explanation!"

"Yeah, that was what was worrying me last night. Fortunately it worked out - one more crisis avoided!"

So, the new semester was underway with three episodes in eight days. However, they would now revert back to the old schedule, if you would call it that, of a party every three to four weeks - obviously greatly limiting opportunities for sexual rendezvous. They talked every day in the office, of course, frequently having long discussions on Spanish literature - useful, but not very exciting. In addition, it seemed that most weekends, if she and I went to the movies, a play or just stopped for a snack, we met Frank, occasionally with one of the female grad students. Sandy didn't say anything, but her illogical but feminine. ...I started to say jealousy but that's too strong, but it's in the neighborhood. He and I had a number of civil conversations and, oddly enough considering the circumstances, there was no hint of tension between us. Sandy was gratified that he rarely was with the same girl twice - one even speculated that he was gay since he didn't make a pass at her!

Still, there were two other occasions where their activities were certainly not platonic. The first - actually this one happened twice - involved the mass exams for those teaching introductory Spanish. Of the six TA's in their office, four taught sections of that basic course while Frank and Sandy, being more advanced themselves, taught intermediate Spanish that semester. Before the first group exam which would be held at night, the other four all left the office together to meet with the coordinator to discuss procedure, leaving Frank and Sandy alone.

I was working in our study at home when Sandy came in and, from the cryptic smile on her face I knew that something, probably sexual, had occurred. "Ok, what did you do this time? Nothing dangerous, I hope."

"No, nothing dangerous, but we did do something in the office!" She went on to describe why she and Frank were alone. "As soon as they were gone, Frank, as you might expect, started playing with my tits and working my skirt up to get at my cunt. I was happy to let him kiss and feel me, but I drew the line when he started to pull my pantyhose and panties down. I stopped him, saying, 'Now stop it, Frank! We agreed that there would be no more of that in the office. I'm still scared about the chance we took last time.'

"He really was eager and said that we're not alone that often and they're bound to be gone for at least a half hour. I told him that didn't care even if they would be gone for an hour! As I said, 'My clothes stay on! You'll just have to wait!'

"He was really frustrated. He said that he hadn't thought that we would be alone like this in the office and now he was as hard as a rock after feeling me. He startled me by reaching down, unzipping his pants and taking his cock out. It was sticking out like a torpedo and he took my hand and put it on it, saying, 'See what you did!' It was as hard as I've ever felt it. Suddenly, the same idea hit us both at the same time. My immediate reaction was to say, 'Oh, Frank, I don't know if I should do that here! What if someone came back?'

"He was insistent, saying that if we heard anyone at the door he would have plenty of time to put it back and close his pants and sit at his desk. I had the strangest combination of feelings, both reluctance and eagerness. I was certainly willing - actually more than just willing - to do it, but I was still concerned about doing it in the office. However, there really was no hesitation and I sat back down at my desk - the same one, of course, that he had fucked me on. He sat on my desk right in front of me and his cock stuck up at just the right position for sucking. I slid my chair forward between his widespread legs, leaned forward, took it into my mouth and began sucking.

"You know, that was sort of weird - it was almost as if I were two people, one sucking his cock and another watching. While I was doing it, I was picturing what it must look like and I could almost see my head bobbing up and down as I did it. I looked up with my eyes and saw him staring down at me as it went in and out of my mouth. I liked him seeing me like that, serving him like a mistress or slave girl. However, at the same time that I fantasied about what I looked like, I was actually enjoying the physical aspect of what I was doing. I don't really understand it - it seems foreign to what I would expect - but sucking him excites me. I actually like having his cock in my mouth because, I guess, it is so depraved or sinful.

"Anyway, I like it when he becomes more and more aroused by what I'm doing and I actually look forward to taking him over the top. As he approached the finish, he held my head with both hands and really took control and began to fuck my mouth like my cunt. Fortunately, I was able to keep my hand at the base of his cock to control how deep he drove in - although a couple of times it went into my throat and momentarily gagged me. Finally, of course, he began ejaculating and the first shot was big and almost choked me before I could swallow it all, but I managed and, after that, I had no problem. I kept it in my mouth until he finished and it went limp.

"I sat back, wiped the corners of my mouth, and looked up at him with I know was sort of a timorous or diffident smile, waiting, I suppose, for his reaction to my very intimate act of oral sex. It's funny, but every time I've done that I have felt very peculiar afterwards - embarrassed for some reason although I really don't know why. That feeling goes away quickly for he is always very affectionate and appreciative afterwards." She broke off her recital to giggle and add, "He hugs me and says how good it was, but he's never eager to kiss me right away! Of course, he never kisses my cunt either after he's come in it.

"Anyway, he put his cock away and, as far as anyone could see, nothing of significance had happened while everyone was gone. Men are funny, at least the very few that I have known in that they move directly from sex to more mundane things as soon as the sex is over. Actually, I guess my sample of two is not big enough to generalize about! Still, I probably would have enjoyed a little post-sex intimacy, but Frank almost immediately went back to the discussion we had been having about Calderon, and when the others came back fifteen minutes later, we were still in it. Certainly, there were no grounds for anyone to suspect that anything of a sexual nature had taken place while they were gone."

"Well, I guess you were safe that time although Frank probably would have had a problem with getting his hard cock back into his pants if you heard the key being put into the door lock. That would have been a struggle! That desk of yours certainly is developing a history. Fortunately it can't talk!"

"Isn't that the truth! You know, while I was sitting there talking to the other TA's, I had the smuggest feeling. What wild reactions would they have if they had known that less than a half hour ago, right there in that office, I had sucked a cock! Me, a settled, innocent and faithful happily married woman! It would have blown their minds! Oh, well, I'll just have to keep my secret, glamorous sex life under cover until I write my memoirs later!"

As I said earlier, Sandy had become quite proficient at fellatio and she found opportunities to practice that skill. Since she actually enjoyed the intimacy of the act, both she and Frank were satisfied. There were other safe times when the office was empty that Frank sat on her desk and she demonstrated her skill, including the second group exam for the other TA's. In addition, Frank's car, while small, occasionally provided a safe spot of privacy. So, with the periodic parties and the frequent cock sucking, Frank's sexual desires were handled well by Sandy to the dismay and frustration of the female grad students who didn't understand his lack of interest in them.

12