Sandy and Frank Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one thing that did happen in their office when Frank came in and saw her. He came over to her desk, bent down and kissed her, saying, "Hi, honey."

Sandy returned the kiss, replying, "Hi, dear! Now, two things! Did you delete those pictures from your phone?"

"Oh, yes. As soon as I got home and checked that they were on my computer. They're in an encrypted file so no accidents can happen. They're hot!"

"Oh, they're hot all right – they're obscene!"

"They certainly are – and I love them! My lovely mistress in her wedding gown! They and my signed trophy are my prize possessions!"

"Oh, all right. I guess 'mi amante' is entitled to proof of possession! Now, the second thing! You called me 'honey,' which I love, and you kissed me, which I also love. I called you 'dear' which sounds right, but we've got to be careful. We got used to being together last week, but habit can cause us problems!"

"Oh, I'm aware of all that! I checked to see that the room was empty as I came in. Now, I'm going back to my desk and look quite respectable and indifferent when someone comes in. First, however, I'm going to kiss my mistress again while I feel her tit!"

12