All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 16'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
elling50elling50almost 9 years ago
Were are we heading?

This is a delightful and will written story. Very long I feared that the husband had too much faith in their everlasting love, and he would end up with Sandy leaving him for Frank. But that fear has been alleviated with your spoiler on that subject. Will this develop into a permanent polyamorous relationship, or are we nearing a sad parting of ways between Sandy and Frank? I am looking forward to the next chapters.

blue66blue66almost 9 years ago
mm

Still enjoying this story. Very glad I don't have to wait to long for each new chapter.

nedslapnedslapalmost 9 years ago

The last 2 chapters have really elevated the excitement level. I'm looking forward to the next chapter even more than usual. Sex in the office will now be more tempting. I still don't trust Frank though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More sick shit

I wonder how hubby will react when he finds out he now a well-known cuck amongst all her friends, who already don't think much of him. That's assuming his slut wife tells him. I hope your so called spoiler is a much crap as your story & they all crash and burn along with the marriage. Of course, everything ending all right can be different depending on the point of view of the character. Since you've primarily written this from both the slut's and cuck's view, Sandy's happy ending could be leaving hubby for tit mauler Frank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous