All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 18'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
elling50elling50almost 9 years ago
What about Frank?

When the affair started, he was comfortable with Sandys married status, because he just wanted some fun, not a new relationship. Now he is exclusive with Sandy, not getting into none of the other girls that try to seduce him. And he wishes that he could be with Sandy all the time. Would he want Sandy to leave her husband for him? Will he propose that to Sandy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What an odd series.

I have to say that up to this point I really can't tell what the plot is, or if there is a plot. It reads like a recitation of the steps in a sexual experiment, but the point of the experiment is unstated and not obvious. Could be just me, but I don't get what your message or purpose is with this story. At this point in the series, the behavior and attitudes of the main characters are simply too fantastic and unreal to relate to. So it is like reading a National Geographic story about the mating rites of some exotic primitive culture. Glad it works for them, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need to read the whole series.

I suspect that the commentator who doesn't see the meaning of the story has not read the early chapters. It's a story of an innocent, faithful wive who is seduced and how she changes as a true love affair develops. It's a step by step progression helped by a strong husband who helps the development because he is secure in her real love for him. Obviously he is interested in what she does, but he doesn't urge her for his benefit. Seeing her transition over a year and one half from a night on a car seat to action on the beach is very well written and logical. Some times I think that SteveLee is actually a woman, like myself, because he (or she) really describes how a woman feels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous