All Comments on 'Sandy and Graham'

by RoperTrace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sandmartinsandmartinabout 19 years ago
Well, well, well!

When do I get my real invite for a Dinner Date? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cfnm fan

I would love to give my wife a gift like that for her birthday this summer! I am hiring a male dancer for her and plan on paying him extra to serve my wife and her friends with nothing on. All of her friends are married and they love going to the male reviews whenever they come into town. They also enjoy looking at my wife's Playgirl magazines. I really enjoy the imbalance of my wife seeing other men's equipment while I stay at home. Oddly enough, none of the other husband's know of their escapades. They would flip if they knew their wives fondled the male dancers erections beneath just a thin little g-string, which according to my wife hides absolutely nothing! As far as the other husbands are concerned, it's perfectly fine for them to go to a strip club with the guys. Sounds like a double standard to me. So think twice before she goes out with her friends or do what I do an give ten one dollar bills to each of the ladies before they leave, which they think is so nice of me. Anyway, great story and thank you for the time to write it for everyone to enjoy!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Excellent CFNM fantasy. Kinda took me out a bit when she had the men touching each other, but that's just me and it didn't ruin the story.

It would have been nice to know a little more about the relationship between Sandy and Graham. If you write more on them I'd be interested

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoperTrace@RoperTrace
130 Followers
Retired gentleman. I enjoy writing and reading erotica. My stories often draw from real life experiences and my characters are mostly, real people I have known. http://twitter.com/roper_trace