Sandy and Graham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've heard the lady," he announced. "Just remember what happens here, stays here."

Slowly, they reached over to their neighbor and put their hands reluctantly on his manhood. They had to close the circle somewhat so that they could reach his cock.

Sandy watched them as they slowly and awkwardly jerked off the man next to them. Some closed their eyes to escape her gaze as she smiled at their discomfort. But it was clear that none of them had refused or lost their erections.

"Faster, faster! c'mon gentlemen, pick up the pace," Sandy was feeling bolder as their Mistress of Ceremonies within her private circle. The men's hands were now bobbing faster and some appeared to be getting closer to completion.

Sandy gave them the order to stop, and take matters back into their own hands. The men quickly picked up their tempo and Sandy rotated, looking around to see who would be first to get off. Her money was on fair-haired Number Three, and she looked into his eyes and his lust was bubbling very near the surface.

She continued turning round and round, watching hands beating, yanking on fat cocks, all aimed perilously at her. Seven sets of balls bounced and jumped with each stroke, all building up the necessary steam needed to blow their wads. She felt like a train engineer from a previous century, with her hand on the throttle of the mechanical beast, roaring down the tracks, ready to pull a lever to let off steam before the boiler erupted and blew its contents all over the tracks. In her case, all tracks led to her, all locomotives plowing straight ahead for the ultimate collision with no concern of the other trains coming in the opposite direction.

Sandy stopped a moment to look at Graham as he used steady, smooth strokes to milk his swollen cock. They made eye contact, and she knew that her surprise fantasy may have been his also. She watched his ball sack dance as his hand savaged his thick member.

With each man in the circle beating off steady rhythms at two or three beats a second, her ears listened to the staccato pounding as hands smacked into their manhood and the sum total was faster than she could ever count. She was amazed at the force all seven used to whack themselves, it looked almost painful.

Sandy continued turning, now looking at seven red, purplish, cock heads, staring at her, winking at her with each yank. Some fists a blur of rapid motion, back and forth, back and forth. She turned and looked at blonde haired Number Three, his hand hammering unmercifully on his cock. Then he groaned, his motion slowed momentarily... a low guttural growl escaping his throat, and with two, slower, hard tugs, Sandy jumped when a stream of jizz looped in a arc towards her. Bobbing her head to one side, the long stringy rope fell with a plop on her shoulder. He gave several slower yanks and smaller droplets of cream popped out of his slit striking her mid-chest. For the smallest dick there, his stream was not too shabby.

While Three milked in slow motion now, Sandy heard a throaty groan behind her. She whirled around, and her dark-skinned entry was holding his cock with a grip that made his sinews stand out on his muscular forearm. His large mushroom head was dark red in contrast with his mahogany skinned shaft, and when he loosened his grip, it ejected a large spoonful of cum, in her direction. Trying to sidestep it, the lovin' spoonful caught her on her knee, feeling warm as it ran down her leg.

Looking at clenched hand, he pulled it again in her direction while loosening his powerful grip, and the mushroom let go with another dose, hitting her mid chest level. She felt the force as it struck her right on the nipple, sending a tingle through her body.

It seemed that the first two pioneers caused the others to reach critical mass with their displays and groans, and moans were now coming from all directions. Before she could turn, a plop fell onto her ass, and she was again surprised by the weight behind its force.

Turning to look over her shoulder, her peripheral vision caught a glimpse of an airborne speck, and a warm drop clipped the end of her cute nose. When she put a finger to it, the rest of the his cache caught her hand and stuck to her fingers.

Sandy was now laughing and turning rapidly, trying not to be caught off guard, but she was now in a cross fire of shooting cock's and the groans, and the "Fuck's" emitting from all directions gave her no quarter. She felt drops and plops striking her lab coat, legs, and arms from all directions. Looking down, she felt a large gooey deposit running down the top of her foot into her shoes and between her toes.

In several seconds it was all over, and seven men were now breathing hard, and looking very satisfied with their handiwork.

"Thank you Gentlemen!" Sandy said turning to look each of them in the eye and applauding each of them in turn.

Graham turned and picked up two clean towels from a table and took them to her giving her one, and took the other and wiped off her legs and shoes. He helped Sandy from her lab coat and dropped in onto the plastic.

Sandy went over to each man and thanked him, giving them each a kiss on their cheek. The men said their goodbyes, returning her thanks before heading back into the dressing room.

"We have a bathroom with a shower if you'd like to get washed before we go out for dinner," Graham said to her while still standing nude in front of her.

"That would be good idea," she said sniffing the musky aroma in the air.

"Why don't you join me since you're already naked?" Sandy smiled and took his arm.

12