All Comments on 'Sandy Ch. 02'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
No Fair ! I Can't Give a Puppy Story Only Three Stars

Warning ! If the dog gets sick or gets hit by a car, I will one bomb. Animal lover here. This was too short, though well written again, but four stars because of the puppy and the story has taken on a discerniable vector. A long-term menage-a-trois is in the offing.

All variables so far say this could work and be a win-win-WIN ( for the guy ) deal . Of course that makes my ' twist alert alarm' to go code red. Can this work ? Sandy appears to be a deferential beta personality in the needed regards. Will there be complications until order is assumed ? Gee, as a reader, I hope so !

One last plea : if this had been doubled in length, I so would have five starred this story. Think about it please, dear author.

fregenfregenover 11 years ago
A lovely gentle story

Thanks for sharing.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Liking It

I saw some of this coming. Just a matter of who would break the ice first. Clever use of a previous fantasy to open the door to current reality. Although did not see it going the route of a polyamorous relationship even though I knew that Karen was developing an attraction for Sandy as well. I will anxiously await how you will get them together.

mcollectmcollectover 11 years ago
Great start

I can't wait for more, good character development leading to some great times.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Got to read EARLIER in the day!

Tired of agreeing with LSD - maybe if I get up at 0500 EST I can beat him to complaining about the blatant pandering of the author ... Hungry young orphan girl who has to surrender her only friend and true love - Katie Dog! (Well, almost an orphan)

The story is starting to show more promise (again agreeing that a 4 is reasonable,or maybe a '68' - which is kinda like a 69, except I'll get to the '1' I owe YOU later - in other words, pass until the whole story is out there!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well LSD

I'll do it for you ***** . See how easy that was . Thanks Bogart for a good story so far . Hope the next chapters will be just a tad bit longer .

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
This is gorgeous. Easy elegant writing.

But where on earth are we heading? It's so like a scene real close to home - and that's not too sad a story as it turned out. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Different

I'm very surprised the wife mentioned a polyamorous relationship.

The dog is a nice touch.

Continue.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

Interesting opposite to the majority bullshit stories, here a Author would like to write FFM connection stories.??? I wrote in the comment part earlier to some MMF stories, that is the "true" Loving Wife" who let her husband to FFM after MMF and why are only so few MFF stories...... BTW How could hide it from the children?????? Is this the role model for them, if the hiding of it is unsuccesfull????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Long time (10-15 years) panorama epiloges for such stories........................

The polyamorouse connection in long time panorama:

A wealthy Hungarian business man lived in polyamorouse connection with 3 women. From the 3 "wives" got children etc... However the connection ended and one of the "wives" was certificated wife and she divorced him. She got (voluntary) alimoney from the wealthy exhusband. They lived apart officialy for 15 years, the exwife got a younger boyfriend and the exhusband (whose has mate(s)) threatened the exwife to cut the (voluntary) alimoney if she lives with the younger boyfriend. The exwife gave the young man up and she got suicide................

I am curious and I am interested in 10-15 years epiloge at such stories and very interesting why is so rarly the long time epiloges (for example 1 exception Romantic1 wrote a about 25 years time panorama story.........).

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
I like this...a lot!

The characters are appealing, the very human feelings and evolving relationships endearing. I'm looking forward the next chapter. I also like the veiled Heinlein allusion, being a RAH fan myself.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 11 years ago

Love the style, love the subject. Look forward to more.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Just A Good Read****

Thanks for sharing. This story is what I call easy on your heart!

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Light and enthralling

A girl and her dog??? They seem to be buying on the fly a long term relationship.

Good luck to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous