All Comments on 'Sandy Oh Sandy Pt. 01'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bayernhoerlbayernhoerlabout 8 years ago
Niveaulose cuckold Klamotte!!

Ein Author, eine krankhaft perverse Fantasie und das wars!! Billigst und absolut niveaulos!!! MINUS 5*!!!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Will part 2 bring the other wife to the party?

Will part 2 bring the other wife to the party? 2* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep

Genau. Ein grosser haufen auf Dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After all those years and then this happens?

Even fiction needs some relationship to reality. This was just over-the-top dumb.

bigglesbigglesabout 8 years ago
If only

That was good.

It was believeable, sexy, and painted a great picture in my head.

Looking forward to part 2.

Ignore those other wankers. It's a good bet that they never wrote anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sexy and erotic. 5*

However, I personally don't like for a husband to go down on his wife while she has cum in her pussy-especially if it's from another man. This doesn't apply to women. After all, women are supposed to like to eat cum. I know this makes me a selfish sexist pig but that just doesn't fit into my fantasies. By the way, I occasionally publish stories on this and other sites. I always comment anonymously or under another name because many people who don't like my comments used to rush to my site and give bad comments and low scores to my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Don't write any more of this stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She married poorly. What a loser for a husband.

But why not? Since she's not in a real marriage, why not enjoy the extra cock until she can find a man who treats her as someone unique and special, not just a fuck toy for his perverse fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You mean they are in their 50s and she is just now finding out he is a gay cockold?

What about Rosemary does she get invited to this whatever this is?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Keep it going

Love your start, keep it going. Great read that is making this girl wet.. xoxoxoxo Annette

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Great story.

Loved it and look forward to the continuation, with Rosemary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lorenzo

This is just like me and my lady. I am going to let her read it to try and persuade her about soft swing and /or MMF!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved you story!!! I have wanted this fantasy with my wife, forever. Guys who do not like this type story, are just to immature. Sex is just sex, not love. My wife and I have fantasized about it often, but she has concerns about the size of the other mans cock. She would not be turned on by a little cock. But, she does wonder if a little cock would fit in her big bubble butt. Oh, a guy would should never use the word "cunt" when with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey "biggles" you stupid ass

Since when does one have to write something to read on this site? Fuck you're the ignorant wanker. 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Mutual fantasy. .. check

Mid 50's and kids are raised ...check, 3rd party is respectful and not an asshole . ...check , husband/wife relationship grounded with communication and love ...check. Those are my main 3-some bullet points. I thought this was well written and handled dicey subject with light touch.

Full marks. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

Just for the haters. Suggestion: if you're too unconfident in your own skin, or actually don't like the idea of a man loving his wife's sexual adventures, just stop reading when it gets uncomfortable. I'm straight, & I enjoyed this, & have a bit of envy of both guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep now it's official

The knighted Lord is a cuckie.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
darn

Too bad hubby didnt have a fuck or orgasm. 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous