All Comments on 'Sandy's Naughty Book'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Fun

Good funny read, "pokies" and "tack hammer" are new expressions to me.

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
Very good

Please continue the story. 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Cute(?)

Okay, first of all I liked this, so please don't take my few criticisms too badly!

While I'm more comfortable with incest than I used to be, and I could easily take the pictures of their playing with her sister and b-i-l, the casual nudity with her parents, and apparent plans for a swinger vacation with her parents, with or without Rich fucking his m-i-l (and what would Sandy and her dad be doing(?)), definitely pushed my squick meter up there.

Minor quibble on the "path less taken." I cool with you saying that it was anal, though I would think that most people here would have figured it out, but then explaining the pun was a bit much!

While I would probably read a continuation, I wouldn't miss it if there wasn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT HAS POTENTIAL

In a second installment you might pass the traditional straight on couples exchange with a twist.

With father in laws knowledge MIL enjoys an occasional romp with a younger Afro-couple in their suite in Jamaican resort. A pick-up at the bar or pool or from a disco. Daughter walks in ...

Put some pussy hair on the Afro babe.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Quite Lovely!

So enjoy a positive Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

would you have them swapping, no need for bbc because it has already been done to death, try something new without extra people in them unless for minor flitation. Most scenario's have been done try something new, because you have this under the LW banner, try and keep her just that. 4* so far but that can be reduced or even increased.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think I understand this couple's sex life.

They fuck their sister and brother-in-law, do they fuck other couples? If they fuck her parents that would definitely push this story over to the Incest category, unless you want a really low score here. I really enjoyed the married couple sex, but the inlaws and parent fucking would cheapen a really romantic and exciting marriage, in my opinion.

Pretty well written, either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it as is.

It was a good quirky story. Some suggestions of experimentation with sister n such. They are a happy couple with a healthy sex life. Add in the weird exchange with her parents...that was funny. I love that they were nudist and the daughter was mortified but still able to love her husband. Didn't mind the parents catching them in action. Actually thought this was a great stand alone story.

Really hope you let it go as is. Don't care if they become full feldged swingers or not. That wouldn't be a horrible read. But to have them swing with her parents... it doesn't seem like the characters you wrote about. It doesn't fit the tone of your story. it felt like sarcasm when they said they should go on vacation with parents. That's what made it fun. The playful way husband and wife treated each other...

Write another story. Make new characters.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This was just a funny story...

This was just a funny story...A part 2 will not have the same effect as this one...2*

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
That was FUN!!

Great job, thanks for the great story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To both options...

Yes, please!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

I don't want to help with your book of it's as bad as this story.

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
A continuation

A continuation would be a great read I'm sure. I know I would read it, and most likely enjoy it. So yes continue on.

Why not have sister and b i l join in as well. All for one and one for all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.