All Comments on 'Sandy's Sister Comes to Visit Ch. 01'

by seasparks

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Ohhhh...

That is just HOT!!!!!!!

Congrats on your first story, and it that's an indication of more to come, bring 'em on!!!!!!!

Top stuff seasparks!!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

Sizzling hot, I fast can't wait for him to get involved with Robin, but please build it up slowly and nicely like good foreplay.

Odin

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Needs some improvement , but is generally good.

Sandy and Robin need to begin wanting to make you a daddy...both of them, as they go off the Pill without telling you.

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 20 years ago
some more polish please

Exciting and well-written story. Could do with some more ppolishing. Loved this writers work.

Do give it a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep it up

have them put on some sexy uniforms or underwear but really enjoying this. dont wait to long to write part 2!

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 20 years ago
Great story, hot, hot, hot!

A car buff that knows how to please his women! For Sandy to get pregnant you're going to have to stop fucking her sweet ass though,lmao! Do continue I think your well rounded threesome has a lot of other possibities.The Pantera was a nice touch bet a lot of readers don't have a clue as to what a hot car it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent first time story

A great beginning with a combination of characters that can lead this story almost anywhere!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Great story. Very hot and erotic

Excellent for a first time story. I hope to see more of your writing soon. I hope you get both of them pregnant.

MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 20 years ago
Great read

I really enjoyed this submittion, and look forward to more in the future..really looking forward to the next chapter of this story..great charaters, and a solid story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Its just ok

It is NEVER as much fun when the wife knows... you can write well, but it's so much better when it's a secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Well Writen

Personaly I think the story moves along at a decent pace. I give a 9.9 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit much...

Unless this guy is on Viagra...you're trying a bit too hard. Pun intended. The sex descriptions aren't bad, but your story needs work to be convincing. You need a little background as to why the sisters were so easily swayed into the taboo, a car accident that wasn't even their fault doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow super hot

man that was hot too bad there's no 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2?

I would love to read chapter 2 when you write it

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written story, it is a pity that it appears that we will never see a chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous