All Comments on 'Santa Baby'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Santa just threw up on Donner's backside.

Lumps of coal for you in your Xmas stocking. This was bad.

zetjester1zetjester1over 8 years ago
Loved it :)

Thank you Nikkie, really enjoyed

Merry Christmas

Love ya

Jerry xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice..

Nice story Nikkie, enjoyed it. Thanks for it.. :-))

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks! That was a very nice story for the season!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Made my holiday season - Thank you!

My Menorah is four nights full tonight but I swing both ways so I love Christmas too. I also love Nikkisilk stories because they tend to be warm, winning, and full of emotion. This one filled the bill nicely and then some, building wonderfully to the climax (or climaxes in this case). You are a terrific writer and set the stage so very lovingly. Your stories are truly transforming. The Christmas mood and songs were expertly woven in. If you re-submit this for a prize - as well you should - have a friend help you proof-read to fix two or three minor typos and pronoun agreements. But, that's easy - your talent and execution are what is special. Just loved it.

Hugs & Kisses, Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really amazing story

It's a great love story , nice for the Christmas season, love it

SkylarFallingSkylarFallingover 8 years ago
sweet :)

This was sweet and sensitively written. :) I enjoyed reading it. The only criticism I can think of is that the dialogue sometimes seemed a little awkward, but honestly I'm not really one to be listening to for feedback. I like Luke a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Christmas Romance

A pleasant romantic story. Perhaps a tad too many references to Christmas music, unless the writer was making a point about them.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
Wonderful love story

You write very well and it really touched me.... we all need more of just being kind and loving to each other and making our lives better but not at the expense of others

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's the details, that does it!!!

Lovely story with a nice flow. What made this particularly good for me was the music you kept throughout the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love a happy ending.

I have read everything you have posted on Literotica and love your writing and style. It is always interesting when one finds a kindred soul. I love writing too, But mostly in the ScFi grene. Please keep up your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous