Santa Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being ridden harder than she could ever remember, and his big frame covered her as he shoved ever harder inside her. She could feel his cock sliding in and out and she reached down and grabbed her own and began to stroke it as he pushed into her. She felt him tense and she knew he was close. She moved her hand faster and faster and she felt her own climax on the edge.

With a roar, Luke came inside her and with a moan Chrissy came as well, her cum landing on her breasts as she could feel him pumping his cum inside her. They moved with each other for a few minutes until they were both spent and Luke pulled out. She rolled onto the bed and pulled luke down with her. He brushed away some hair from her face and kissed her, his lips gently sliding over hers.

They lay there for a few minutes, just smiling and grinning at each other.

Chrissy raised herself on one elbow, looked down at Luke and said, 'Well, I think I know what we're both doing for Christmas this year.'

She fell on top of him and they kissed, and from somewhere they could hear Mariah Carey singing 'All I want For Christmas Is You.'

The play that Chrissy had auditioned for was a success and transferred to the West End. She is now 'considering' offers as they say in her business, and a Hollywood studio is talking to her as well. We are still together, getting married in the autumn when Chrissy can spare some time, and the honeymoon will be in India.

Christmas music isn't so bad, after all.

The End