All Comments on 'Santa Claus: Sex Addict'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sour joke

You think with your cock.

LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
Yes, Virginia. Santa likes to fuck.

I thought is was a wonderful story. So well thought out and perfectly set up. And just flat out hot. My hand stayed in my panties the whole time I was reading it. As for the first comment, all men think with their dicks. Why should Santa Claus be different?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ode to Kris

Amazing loved the story!!!

OleanderDuFayOleanderDuFayover 12 years ago

This story has just the right amount of sex, humor, and plot. Its the perfect holiday story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!!! Looooong, but ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT.

Your story is so good that it makes up for it's length. That may sound like shallow praise, but at 12 pages that is high praise indeed. I usually regret a story longer than 3 pages, but here I almost want to go on. I wanted to hear more details about her time travelling across country, more about his elfin orgies, and I loved the plot so much that I even ignored the basic stupidity of the idea of a sex addict group. You took a usually cliche idea and made it interesting, and you gave me thrills throughout. And finally, the story was so good, that I don't even know if there was spelling, grammar, or syntax mistakes. I was too caught up in the story to pay attention to such mundane things.

-дᵊlщñæ

Hot4HubbyHot4Hubbyover 12 years ago
XXX-mas magic

I loved the tidbits of Christmas Carols sprinkled throughout this very hot, very sweet story! Thanks for sharing it.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Funny, hot, and with a touch of heartwarming to wrap it all up in a nice, pretty bow. Well done! Barely noticed the length of the story because of how much I was enjoying it. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Elfin awesome ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

I absolutely loved it. I'm going to read the other christmas submissions just to leave your name and story in their comment box haha. Yes. It was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Freakn' amazing

I wish somehow this could be drawn. Your words are so very visual. I loved it and now I want the picture book to keep.

katrina0402katrina0402over 12 years ago
Unbelievably Awesome!

After reading almost every submission for the contest this year, I am stunned beyond words. An awesome tale! I couldn't stop reading until the very end.... I usually don't indulge with the longer stories, but your time and effort were well worth it! Good luck with the contest... A winning story if I ever read one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas cheer!!!

You are a gifted writer. I laughed and really enjoyed the whole story when I saw how long it was I was like ugg but I enjoyed every page Thank you and good luck with the contest yours was the best of the 5 or so I read today :)

diggypopdiggypopover 12 years ago
Best erotic Santa story...

...since Santa Steps Out. If there was one weak point it was that Mrs Claus was given short shrift. I would have been interested to see how things looked from her perspective.

But please don't think of that as a pan. Posting a story of such a length in a contest like this, and risking most people passing it by for lack of time, shows a faith in the integrity of your story that is admirable. But if you ever wanted to expand the idea, there is definite potential.

cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for liking my story!

Just in case anyone is interested, I definitely plan to expand this story with a series of vignettes that explore in more detail the various sexual adventures of Virginia, Kris, Mary and the elves. Instead of being another novel, these will be shorter, more strokable, Christmas stories! It will take a while before I starr posting them so please check back in a few months.

So if anybody wants to hear more detail about anything let me know and I'll work on that first! Elf orgies! Crazy Virginia on her Santa sex spree! Mary and her 30 female elves at the south pole! Holly's internship with Santa and Blizzard! .... And much much more! CB

And thank you so much for the wonderful comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What next?

This is a fabulous story (literally and metaphorically!), with some excellent writing. However, it is the interaction between the two main characters that drives the interest. The challenge in writing such a story is to build tension while maintaining interest. With such a long submission, I suspect many readers may skim over the individual backstories of the two main characters, and some readers may have lost interest along the way, thus missing the rewarding climax of the story.

If you want to flesh out any parts of this story further, then you need to find a driving force for the subplot which is at least as engaging as the destinies of the main characters here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best imagination ever!

Great imagination, fabulous story. You took Santa and Christmas to a new level!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Office productivity was way down while I read this but it was a great story. My first thought was all sex, not much story but then the story picked up and carried strongly to the finish. I loved the concept and the execution. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Fuck Mrs. Santa!

Fuck the elves! This is a masterpiece unto itself, and it's about Kris and Virginia. All the sex they each had on their way to finding each other was fun to read about, and very well written, but I was thrilled that their coming together at the end was romantic. And you gotta love that elf magic!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
CB, Pure Gold!

I didn't bother to quibble. A well-deserved place for a first-class author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ENCORE!!

I would like to read a sequel to this, which woulld be amazing because it is possible to tell Mrs. Clause's side of the story, or an elfs side of it, or a reigndeers side, or just continue it. If theres a sequel, i cant wait to read it.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

What a wonderful imaginative, inventive story. Not to mention incredibly hot! I enjoyed reading it so much, I kept stealing moments to read it whenever I could during this very busy week. It made the week a little more bearable and certainly put me in the Christmas spirit! ;-).

I also forwarded the link for this story to several friends.

Loved all the Christmas carol lyrics sprinkled throughout.

What a gift you have given us.

Thank you. And Merry Christmas.

*muah*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gd bt long

Good story but abit too long...

cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the votes!

I'm so happy I won a prize in my first contest. I loved writing this story! In fact, it almost wrote itself. I started with the opening line and I just kept writing until the characters took me to the end! I didn't intend for it to get so long but I'm happy with the result. It's the longest written work I have ever finished. I was racing to finish in time for the contest so there are still some little typos that I will eventually fix and resubmit. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read the whole thing and vote! Winning was the happiest thing to happen to me this xmas! CB Summers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
merry f'ng xmas!

this was a way cool, fun read! thanks! glad you won a prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

I have been a fan of Literotica for about four years now, and i have to say, this is hands down the best story i have ever read. It just keeps going and going, but u cannot walk away. I agree that it would be awesome to see an encore. keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Imagination gone wild!!

For all that it was so imaginitive, it was well written and deserved the prize it received.

blisteringeveblisteringeveover 12 years ago
awesome

Not normally one to comment, but this was freaking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sneaking Back

I have so little time to read stories, but this one was really great and I found myself sneaking back to the computer to read chapter after chapter. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This story was sexy, interesting, funny,and a page turner. I enjoyed evey page of this love story. I would love to hear about there lives now. And Possibly stories from the Santas that encounter Virginia along the way.

JulieBlueBelleJulieBlueBelleabout 12 years ago
don't usually leave comments, but

Wow. Just fucking Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh my word...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story on literotica

oh, mah god this was a f'ing good story cb! I want more. p.s. congrats on winning the xmas contest. scencerily Barrowed Bullets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes Virginia! There is a Santa Claus.

Having never stopped believing my own self I applaud Virginia's determination, and your story telling abilities. I good edit would have been nice, but hell, it's Christmas, hope you have a merry one.

lovechallengedlovechallengedover 10 years ago
Great

What an amazing story! It is my new xmas tradition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Santa Claus sex addict

This was a very good book. It was longer than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it very much. It makes me think about Santa Claus differently now. This author did a great job of writing and wording about how Santa Claus could be just like an ordinary person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another fantastic story! !

Great fantasy that really works. Hot but humorous. Perfect mix of character development and sex.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Echo previous comments. Usually don't read longer stories. Glad I made an exception in this case. Right mix of Christmas, Santa Claus, sex, and the right partner. Merry Christmas, 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wasn't found til the second of January 2023. Fantastic story, keep up the great work! CasjunBear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous