Santa Claus: Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

He helped me pull off my pants and panties, and he paused for a moment, just looked with love at my naked body lying in the warm snow bank.

"Virginia, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Elf or human." Then he took one of my legs in his hands and kissed the long scar, his azure eyes full of lust and love. My eager hand found his cock, and I stroked him with a burning hunger... a need that I hadn't indulged in a year and had never successfully quenched.

I looked at him and noticed a strange light shimmering on his face. Then he noticed it on my face too. We both looked up and saw a ten-foot circle of elves surrounding us. The elves were naked, and their bodies were glowing. The fine glitter in their skin was vibrating and sparkling in the dim light. Swirls of colors went around and around seeming to pass from elf to elf. The colors were the same as the colors in the Northern Lights above us, pale greens and pinks, blues and purples... The elves were linked somehow to the aurora borealis. The colors grew brighter and brighter, as Kris and I watched, transfixed.

Then the elves started singing. The song was an ancient yuletide carol. I didn't recognize it, but I found it beautiful and brimming with primal power. The elves were smiling with happiness as they sang. I saw that they were holding hands, row upon row. Farther back, the elves began to climb up on each other's shoulders, each row outward growing higher and higher, forming an elfin amphitheater with Kris and I, and the North Pole, in the center.

We looked at each other, and our lust could wait no longer. He knelt between my knees and pulled my legs up, lifting my bottom out of the snow. His impossibly huge cock head pressed against my much too small pussy, and I despaired that he could ever possibly enter me.

But then a miracle occurred.

I began to glow. Tiny flecks of light appeared beneath my skin, glinting all the colors of the rainbow. My pale skin changed slightly in hue, to a pale aqua blue. I felt something... an ancient power flow through every pore of my body. I began to tingle. In a good way, like the way you feel when you hop into a warm bed on a cold winter night. Kris was looking at me, eyes widening in amazement. I felt the tingling sensation run through my limbs down to my pussy. The tuft of black pubic hair on top turned snowy white.

"Fuck me, Kris!" I shouted, "Fuck me, Santa!"

Kris pulled me onto his rock hard shaft. He felt huge inside me, but it didn't hurt at all. It felt like a warmth penetrating me. He went all the way in, just as 'Santa's Little Helper' had done, until his balls slapped against my ass. I could feel his cock deep inside me, pressing up into the bottom of my heart! Holy holly, it felt great!!! I could feel my vaginal muscles contracting over his cock as he pulled himself out. It seemed as if I could control them now. I'd never been very dutiful about doing Kegel exercises, but now I didn't need them. My vagina was enchanted by the elfin magik of old.

Kris lifted me off the ground and fucked me standing up, slamming all fifteen inches of his Yule log in and out of me, slapping his big balls against my narrow ass. His arms were huge and as strong as oaken beams, and I was completely in his power. But then I realized I also had him in my power with the undulations I could perform with my brand new vaginal muscles. I felt an orgasm sweep through my entire body. I shrieked in joy. I was cumming now, cumming hard, and I felt my breasts grow hot. Squirts of liquid shot out of my nipples. It was an amazing feeling, like having the greatest piss you ever had after holding it in for eighteen hours, multiplied by twenty. That good! Kris held my breast in his hand and aimed my nectar stream at his mouth and tasted it. The other breast was shooting straight up, so I caught some of that I my mouth. Oh! Peppermint schnapps, just as he'd said! I felt the intoxication going straight to my head! I never was much of a drinker, so I drank no more of it.

I came again and again, as he held me aloft, tirelessly fucking me while the elf choir sang all around us.

Kris' face finally screwed up, and I clamped my pussy down on his cock to squeeze off his orgasm, as he'd described Blizzard doing once with her sphincter. I found it easy to do, so powerful were my muscles now. Once his need to cum passed, he put me on my hands and knees in the snow bank and fucked me from behind. I could see that my bangs had turned snowy white... then I saw my shadow on the snow. I reached up to be sure... yes, my ears had grown long tapering points. I hadn't shrunk in size, I was still the same size that I'd always been, and as far as I could tell, my tongue hadn't changed, thank god... but my insides... oh, I was so deep now! I felt the fat head of his enormous cock slamming against the underside of my heart, but it didn't hurt at all. Why would it? I was an elf!

I heard Kris grunting again, but I didn't squeeze him off this time.

"Cum in me Santa," I moaned, as I had another powerful orgasm. My breasts squirted hot milk into the snow, which sent up billowing clouds of steam all around us! Kris' tempo got harder and faster and he shouted in a deep booming voice, "Santa Claus is cumming!!!"

I felt his warm semen jetting into me more powerfully than I'd ever felt it before, and I'd had a lot of cum shot into me over the years. It was relentless! It felt like gallons of the stuff. It flooded out of my pussy around his thrusting cock, and I reached down and collected several handfuls, bringing them up to my mouth to slurp. I love eggnog straight out of the carton, but this way is even better. Straight out of Santa's cock!

Kris came for five solid minutes, fucking me the whole time, but finally he bucked and slowed. I could feel his cock softening inside me as we collapsed in the snow. He reached around and fingered my clit, bringing me to another orgasm, which sent showers of peppermint schnapps all around us. He tried to catch some in his mouth.

I said, "Don't drink too much, honey. You have presents to deliver."

I was just what Santa needed. Someone to love him and keep him in line.

When my orgasm had passed, we just lay there for a while, listening to the rest of the elf song. When it was over, a hush fell over the North Pole. I could feel something, invisible, yet palpable... in the air there was a feeling of Christmas.

A shapely, and beautifully naked female elf stepped out of the circle, and walked up to us. Kris sat up, cuddling me in his arms.

"Blizzard. I'd like to introduce you to my new wife, Virginia."

Blizzard bowed to me, "Hello Mrs. Kringle."

Mrs. Kringle? It hit me then. I was Mrs. Kringle now. Virginia fuckin Kringle!

"Hello, Blizzard. It's nice to meet you. Kris has told me all about you. You're a very special elf."

"All elves are special, Virginia. Even half-elves like you." She smiled. "Now, Mr. Kringle, time is running short. There are toys to deliver, children to make happy. Are you feeling the Christmas Spirit?" She held out her hand to him.

Kris smiled. We looked at each other. We both felt it. We'd saved Christmas. We both knew that from now on our troubles would be out of sight. I'd been right all along. All Santa Claus ever needed, really, was to fuck me.

THE END

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers