Santa Claus: Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got weak in the knees and sat down in the big overstuffed couch. I had a perfect view. I could see every detail of Mary's amazing body... she was only five or six feet away from me. I couldn't remember the last time I'd actually seen her totally naked in a room as brightly lit as this. We used to shower together a long time ago, but I'd forgotten how perfect her body was. Holy holly, she was hot! My cock, which had been virtually dormant for years, suddenly began to stir. I told the elves to leave me alone, and I just watched Mary please herself. She couldn't hear me, but I could hear every sound she made. Her gentle whimpers of pleasure were as beautiful as any Christmas carol ever written.

My growing cock began pressing insistently against the fabric of my pants. I was wearing lederhosen that day... a tight pair that I'd grown a bit too fat to wear. After a while, I heard the fabric ripping, and my cock emerged, all fifteen inches of it. It hadn't ripped through my pants in the longest time! I had a pretty powerful penis... I don't mean to brag. It's just a fact. I'm not sure if all demigods are thus blessed, but I am. Oh, it could be problematic from time to time. It's embarrassing to get an unexpected boner when you're wearing tight pants. But this time, at least, I wasn't in public. I was in a private room... with my beautiful sexy wife performing a porno just for me... and a handful of elves.

I wrapped my fingers around my cock and let out a moan of pleasure. I hadn't masturbated in centuries. I'd done it a lot during the second century of my marriage to Mary, after she stopped sleeping with me. I'd never really enjoyed it. It just made me feel naughty, and you know how I hate naughtiness. But this... this was just too erotic to ignore. My hand was dry, but it felt good to rub it while looking at Mary's wonderful pussy. Her brilliant red pubic hair was dripping in her juices, as she worked the rubber cock in and out of her engorged vagina. The sex toy, I noticed, was only a third the size of my cock, but she seemed to enjoy it immensely. Perhaps that had been our problem all along. I was too big for her! It was a bit of a relief to finally figure out the reason for our unhappy sex life after all these centuries.

One of Mary's female elves appeared at my side and said, "Glad tidings, Santa."

I yelped in surprise and scrunched forward to cover my erection. "Can I help you, Snowbell?"

Snowbell looked at me quizzically, "Would you like some lubricant, Santa? That doesn't look very pleasant."

That was just about the last thing I ever expected to hear an elf say. But elves are very adaptable and eager to help.

Snowbell looked down where I was hiding my cock, but of course it was much bigger than my hands. I wasn't hiding much. She said, "I've been studying human sexuality for Mrs. Claus. I've read that human males often prefer lubricant when they masturbate. They don't excrete it like male elves." That was a bit more information than I really wanted to know about male elves. But she was right about humans, and since I was born human, that applied to me too. I looked at Mary again. She started really hammering her pussy with that dildo, and lord help me, I wanted to jerk off in the worst way!

"Okay, Snowbell. That would be nice." She nodded, but instead of running off to fetch some petroleum jelly, as I thought she'd do, she reached out and lifted my hands off my cock.

"Please, Santa, lean back and relax."

I did, though it seemed weird to be exposing my naked cock to a female elf. Male elves sometimes helped me bathe... you know, washing my back and handing me towels. There was nothing sexual in that. But Snowbell... she was really quite pretty. Although small and pure of heart, there was nothing childlike about her. She looked like a beautiful, miniature woman with pale aqua blue skin. The tiny magical glitters in her flesh had a distinct magenta hue to them. I'd never noticed before. It was quite enchanting. She was wearing one of the furry, white robes that Mary dressed all her elves in. It was loosely belted around her narrow waist and exposing quite a lot of cleavage. Wow. Snowbell had pretty nice boobs, for an elf. They were about the size of baseballs. Although small, they were firm and round... very womanly.

After I sat back in the couch, and my big cock was standing up straight in front of little Snowbell, she looked at it with interest... perhaps even more than interest. "If I may say, Santa, your penis is quite... impressive."

"Well... thanks."

Snowbell reached through the slit of her robe and between her legs. Before I knew what was happening, she brought her hand out, dripping with her own vaginal juices and spread it on my cock with the long, agile fingers of her right hand. I hadn't felt anybody touch my cock in so long that instead of shooing her away, I just froze in lust and let her stroke me. It was an utterly unexpected pleasure. She spread the juices all over, top to bottom, taking her time and being thorough, which is the elf way. I felt a tingling in my cock that was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

She took her hand off me and said, "Okay, Santa, that should do."

"Are you sure?" I asked, breathlessly, wanting her to touch me again. I felt so naughty!

"Would you like a bit more lubricant, Santa?" I noticed how pretty her ancient eyes were. She had emerald green corneas, flecked with a rainbow of jagged little sparkles, and her pupils were quite large.

"Yes... that would be nice, Snowbell."

She reached down again, this time opening her robe enough that I could see her long elfin pussy. I'd seen naked elves a long time ago, but I'd never really looked at them as closely as I did now. Snowbell's pussy was like a work of art. A beautiful little sculpture which was more perfect than the most exquisite human vagina in history. It was longer and larger, proportional to her body, than I expected. There was a small puff of fluffy white fur above her well-defined clitoris. She delicately spread the glittery lips with her fingers, and a shimmering drop of liquid fell into her palm, like a dewdrop. It broke apart only after she squeezed it between her palms. Then she spread it on my cock, and this time I definitely felt a tingling sensation that could only have been caused by elf magic. She spread it all over, looking up at the breathless expression of pleasure on my face.

"Does this feel good, Santa?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to keep doing this?"

"Yes... if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. It's quite enjoyable, actually."

I was definitely being naughty! I knew I should stop her, but I was soooooo horny! So I watched Snowbell's long fingers stroke my cock, my heart thumping in my chest at the sight of those sparkly blue fingers wrapped around my beautiful meaty shaft. I really hadn't thought about my cock in decades, but I had to admit, it was an impressive thing to look at. It was no wonder that Snowbell's eyes were filled with such intense interest.

Then Mary began to have a huge, screaming, weeping orgasm, and my attention was drawn to her. I'd never heard her cum like that before. Never. Even on our wedding night.

Since the last time I looked, the two female elves who'd been observing her had moved in closer. Greentree and Flicker were now kneeling on either side of Mary's legs, gently petting the inner flesh of her thighs. She had the dildo in one hand... but with the other hand she was fondling the naked elf that had been taking notes earlier. Jingle's little white robe was open, exposing her pretty blue body to my eager eyes. Mary began to squeeze and knead Jingle's modest, but beautiful breasts. I could tell the elf was enjoying the sensation immensely.

The scene was intensely erotic... far more erotic than anything I'd ever seen or imagined in my life.

Well... actually that's not true. I deliver presents to millions of homes around the world on Christmas Eve. I've stumbled into many strange situations; people having sex in front of their fireplace, even orgies around the Christmas tree. On more than one occasion a wife had mistaken me for her husband in a Santa suit and had tried to make out with me. Sometimes they were naked. But I'd always shown enough restraint to avert my eyes and make a quick escape.

But this time... I just couldn't look away. Snowbell was stroking my cock with both hands. Although she had small hands, her fingers were long enough to wrap around my considerable girth. She was starting to grip me quite tightly. Elves are deceptively strong. Her pussy juices were so slippery and tingly, it felt almost like being inside Mary's vagina... but maybe even a little bit better, if memory served. Snowbell was smiling, really enjoying this. I began to moan uncontrollably and shots of pleasure made my whole body quiver. Then a few little spurts of pre-cum came out of the tip much to Snowbell's delight.

"Oooo, Santa! You must be enjoying this!"

"Snowbell..." I panted, breathlessly, "Snowbell..." I couldn't say anything but her name. But that really seemed to turn me on... and it seemed to turn Snowbell on too, because she began to moan a little and started rubbing her crotch against the couch between my legs. Her little white robe came undone, and the front opened up enough for me to see her pretty belly button and little flashes of her dark blue nipples. They were transparent, like little blue gumdrops. Oh... fuck. Snowbell was such a sexy little elf!

After a while, I looked at Mary again. She wasn't holding the dildo anymore. Greentree was holding it now and pushing it in and out of her, while Flicker was fingering her clitoris expertly. Jingle was now sucking one of Mary's nipples with her lips and pinching her other nipple with long those long elfin fingers. Damn, those three little elves were sexy too, almost as sexy as Snowbell! Their little asses, so shapely, so blue, so glittery! Mary's hands felt down Jingle's body, until they were between Jingle's delicate legs... then I saw Mary stick her thumb up into Jingle's vagina! I felt something shooting up my cock at the sight. A small gush of pre-cum flooded out of the tip as if my cock was a volcano. It rolled down over and into Snowbell's hands, mingling with her magical juices. Mary was definitely going on the naughty list for thumb-fucking that elf!

After a few minutes, Mary stopped screaming, her orgasm had become so powerful and prolonged that she could barely breathe. Her eyes were wide open, looking at the little elves between her legs and on her breasts. They were bringing her from orgasm to orgasm, as if they were playing her like a musical instrument. She looked like she was undergoing the most pleasant torture imaginable. The elves continued their relentless manipulation until Mary put out a quivering hand to stop them. She'd taken all she could take. When they stopped, Mary collapsed, with a long drawn out laughing groan of joy and release.

Snowbell was working like crazy to bring me to release as well. The tip of her blue tongue was out of her mouth, licking her pretty little lips... she was really turned on stroking my big cock. She was grinding her crotch against the front of the couch with great insistence and started having a little orgasm of her own. It wasn't as loud or ecstatic as Mary's but it was intense and intimate nonetheless. I had a sudden, but long-overdue realization... am I having sex with an elf? I am! After all these centuries the unimaginable was happening. Santa was having sex with an elf!! So was Mary! It was beyond naughty! I had to stop this, but I was unable to move! I was in Snowbell's power! I could feel my orgasm building deep inside my pelvis. It was a transcendent sensation... something I'd forgotten after so many years of bad sex and celibacy. And when it exploded, it nearly reached the ceiling and rained all over Snowbell, who laughed as if she were in a snowstorm. The long looping trails of my cum fell in her elaborate hairstyle, on her glittery turquoise face, across her long ears, and on her little aqua breasts, as she looked at my cock, her eyes full of wonder. Her powerful hands felt like they were drawing the cum out of my deepest reservoirs. Her last upward stroke was so strong that a jet of semen shot five feet up in the air, before coming back down. She leaned back, opened her mouth and caught it all, as she might have caught a piece of popcorn thrown in the air. It was quite a feat. My cum splashed into her little mouth filling it up like a glass of milk. Then she swallowed it all down in one big gulp and looked at me happily, licking her lips.

"You taste just like eggnog, Santa! I didn't know that!"

"Neither did I," I said breathlessly, amazed and astounded by the sheer naughtiness of what had just transpired. I thought, vaguely, that I should probably put my cock away and go pray for forgiveness or something. But instead I just lay there and looked at Mary's naked body and let Snowbell kiss my cock gently and stroke me until I started to grow hard again. She touched my balls, as if she were petting a little bunny. It felt amazing. I knew Snowbell would keep doing this until I told her to stop. That's the way elves are. Tireless, helpful, eager to please.

Mary was snuggling Greentree, Flicker, and Jingle against her large, perfect breasts, a smile as wide as a river on her satisfied face. Greentree and Flicker were gently rubbing Mary's pussy, not even using the dildo any longer, their fingers entwined in her red bush and dipping playfully into her wet flower.

I felt an almost instantaneous surge of shame grip my heart. We were both fucking around with the elves in ways we'd never even imagined. It was wrong! Moreover, I was cheating on Mary, if having sex with an elf counts... and it probably does. I'd never thought I was capable of that sin. And if I was cheating, so was Mary, masturbating Jingle and letting Greentree and Flicker touch her pussy. It was just wrong all around! I sat up and snapped at Snowbell to stop. She looked at me, perplexed, her face still decorated with garlands of my cum. I said, "I didn't mean to snap, Snowbell. But I have to go... business to attend to. Thank you very much for... your help."

She smiled a beautiful, innocent, ancient smile, "No, thank you Santa."

"Thank me? For what?"

"For anointing me," she said, gently touching the cum in her hair. Her expression was almost religious. Good lord, what had I done?

I ran out of the viewing room, holding my big cock up under my long coat so nobody would see it. My heart was filled with shame... but all I could think of was Snowbell's little aqua face covered with my cum. My cock throbbed for more. I was so hot and bothered, I had to jump into the fishing hole to cool down enough for my cock to soften.

Later that night, Mary and I ate dinner together, as was customary. She looked beautiful, in a low cut white gown and a lovely icicle necklace decorating her decolletage. She'd been dressing more attractively ever since I'd agreed to the sex toy tests. It was a welcome change, and I tried to flirt with her, but she showed no more interest in me sexually than before. I had no idea if she knew I'd watched her test earlier, but she acted as if everything were perfectly normal. She certainly didn't seem to know that I'd cheated on her with Snowbell. That was a relief.

I had been intending to talk to Mary about the need to maintain boundaries between us and the elves, but the more I thought about it, the more hypocritical I felt. So I decided to let it go. Surely Mary must be as ashamed about what happened as I was. Also, I didn't want to have a fight. Seeing her naked for the first time in years had rekindled my interest in having sex with her. I tried to think of something to do... some present to give her that would earn my way back into her heart.

But then I saw something in her eyes that bugged me. Happiness... real happiness. I hadn't seen that look since... actually, so long ago I couldn't even remember. It kind of pissed me off. She seemed to have derived more happiness from a simple sex toy than from Santa Claus!

The little serving elves bustled about bringing food and drink. I found myself looking at them... searching for Snowbell's face. But these were my elves, not Mary's. Snowbell didn't work here. But some of these little elves were quite pretty. I'd known them for centuries, but I'd never really taken notice of their individual assets. One in particular, Icicle, really caught my eye. She was one of the rare green elves. She was a little taller and chubbier than the others, and I could see her extremely large breasts bouncing about inside the ridiculous uniform I'd designed so many years ago. It was such an unflattering costume. The warm red and green fabrics clashed terribly with her cool green skin tones. I imagined how much more attractive she'd look in Snowbell's white robe. Then I thought about how beautiful Snowbell looked in that fuzzy white robe Mary's elves wore... "mmmm," I hummed under my breath.

"Did you say something, Kris?"

I suddenly felt bad for making the elves dress this way, even though they'd never once complained. Then I thought of a present to give Mary! It was perfect! "Mary,what would you think about redesigning the elves' clothing?"

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"I'm getting tired of these ugly old outfits. Maybe you'd be interested in giving the elves a makeover?"

Mary smiled, her face showing deep surprise. She'd asked for this a thousand times, and finally I was giving in. She actually got a little choked up. "Kris. I'd love to."

The elves gave a little cheer. I guess they were pretty tired of their outfits too.

"I want you to have total control. All I ask is that you keep the jingle bells."

"Of course," she said, "Everyone loves the jingle bells."

Things really started changing quickly after that. For one thing, Mary moved out of her apartment to be nearer the test room and the small sex toy manufacturing facility she was setting up. I hardly saw her anymore. I resisted the urge to go to the viewing room that week, for fear of dallying with Snowbell again or some other adorable elf.

There was something in the air on the factory floor... a buzz of excitement. Wherever I went, I saw elves smiling up at me and whispering to each other. I figured they were talking about the new clothing Mary was designing. But I worried that they knew what Mary and I had done with Snowbell and the other elves... it was too horrible to contemplate! Whatever it was, I found their ancient eyes on me unnerving.

I had at least one reason to suspect our dalliance had gotten out: my loyal secretary Blizzard, who'd been my assistant for 85 years, suddenly started flirting with me. At first I didn't realize what she was doing, but eventually I noticed that she'd left her frumpy striped blouse unbuttoned a bit too far. She bent over a few times, and I saw the top of her cleavage to the lacy top of her little elf bra. Then I noticed she wasn't wearing the red and green striped hose I made the female elves wear. She was showing me her bare powder blue legs for the first time ever, and I was shocked by how shapely they were. Blizzard, who was named for her snowy white skin, had always taken care of me. I'd always considered her a mother figure. But now...

When I asked her to take a letter, she sat and crossed her luscious legs... slowly... so as to give me a glimpse of her little elf panties. Then, as I dictated, she looked at me intently over the top of her glasses, and every once in a while she'd slowly lick her lips. It was a seductive expression if I ever saw one. All at once I realized the implication of what was going on. She would do anything I wanted. Anything. No questions asked. Any of the elves would. It was pure, unadulterated temptation.

1...45678...12