All Comments on 'Santa Knows'

by bluechick1976

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ho Ho Ho...ly Cow!

Really well written...not sure if the theme is overly new but this was very descriptive and hot. Loved the way Santa revelled in the beauty of the female body (in this case yours). That's the way it should be - sexy and appreciative and then a combination of slow and soft and demanding and forceful. Well done.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Very nice story

Mrs Claus is going to be pissed if she ever finds out! Jessica had better hope that Mrs Claus is either A) not as clairvoyant as Santa and/or B) that Mrs Claus is bi-sexual or bi-curious at the very least! Fucking Santa: Definitely Naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Alright Now I know why I didn't get anything

last year. Santa stopped at one house and did not deliver the rest of the toys. Definately a bad girl.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
That was a good story

I like the way you had Santa Claus take Jessica'S virginity. It was a good story.

sixplussixplusover 15 years ago
ho ho ho

well written more to cum i hope

CAP811CAP811over 15 years ago
well told

Cute story - I liked it.

Gemini_magiGemini_magiover 15 years ago
Excellent Writing

A very well written charming story. A very good read.

Hope you win

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 15 years ago
not fair!

Nicely done, I enjoyed it and good luck. But it's just not fair. This contest Santa seems to be getting his rocks off with lots of girls - even those on the naughty list! Santa, Santa, I can be naughty too - where are yoo??

sacksackover 15 years ago
all in good fun.....

the presents at the end were a cute touch. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rarely Give 5* For 1 Pagers

Your story was so erotically CUTE, I had to give 5*. It was imaginative, erotic, and the characters were brought to life. Please write with more that 1 page, but PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING! THANKS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous