Santorini Paradiso Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adonis took Elena's hand and led her out of the bright, bustling, overly warm restaurant. Petros followed a few feet behind, bestowing a beguiling smile on the patrons who stared at the trio as they made their way to the door.

Finally, they burst outside like escaping prisoners. Elena laughed wickedly, gratefully taking in a deep breath of the cooling fresh air. They walked so fast toward the Jeep that Elena had to run a little to keep up. Elena approached the passenger side of the front seat, only to feel Petros's large, strong hands grasp her around the waist and lift her bodily into the back seat. He tossed her unceremoniously on the hard leather so that she almost slid off to the floor. He climbed in after her as she scrambled to right herself and pull her dress back down over her exposed thighs. Adonis had already put the Jeep in drive before Petros had even taken a seat. He was holding the roll bar, looking down at Elena with an almost predatory gleam in his eyes as he swung himself down beside her.

Petros reached for her and she looked nervously around them, only to realize that he was grabbing for the seat belt to strap her in.

"Oh!" She said, disappointment evident in her voice as she watched him snap the buckle into place. Petros ran his hand up the strap that crossed her torso, allowing the back of his hand to brush against her breasts.

"We'll be out of sight of the others in a minute, Agape-mou. Be patient a little longer." His eyes burned into hers. She felt another flood of moisture seeping into her panties, her chest was heaving. Looking forward, she saw Adonis looking at her in the rear-view mirror, his eyes every bit as fierce as his brother's.

"Hurry up, please!" She called out – laughing into the night sky as the Jeep bumped over the road, giving her that roller coaster feeling in her abdomen. Maybe it wasn't just the motion of the Jeep...

The curving, hilly road was a little eerie, bathed only in moonlight and the beams of their headlights. They'd been driving for about ten minutes when Elena, looking around, realized she had lost her bearings. Adonis turned the vehicle left and down a rocky dirt road. It was very dark now, and the terrain was very arid, with large rocks and boulders along the right side of the road. Then all at once, Elena saw a vast open space along the far left side of the road. It was just sky, sea and moonlight as far as the eye could see.

She only had a moment to gasp appreciatively at the view before Petros roughly took her in his arms. Still buckled up, she found herself turned to the right and crushed against his lean hard body. For a few seconds, Elena saw his face poised above hers, his eyes so dark it was impossible to distinguish his pupils from his irises. Then all was blotted out as he descended upon her and claimed her mouth in a fiery, passionate kiss. All the longing and frustration of the last few hours came pouring out of him in those searing kisses.

Elena submitted to him completely, yielding her mouth and her body to his almost violent demands. Her heart pounded in her chest as he bent her to his will. His left arm surrounded her, pressing his body up to his, as his right hand urgently parted the folds of her dress and tugged her panties down over her hips and down to her ankles. Elena kicked off her heels and planted one foot on the back of the seat in order to give Petros better access to her ready pussy. He slipped one, two and then three fingers inside her then removed them to bring his wet fingers into his mouth.

"Mmmm." Petros growled as he tasted her arousal. He again took her mouth as he plunged his fingers back into her wet folds. He was fucking her rhythmically with his hand as Elena writhed and moaned against his mouth in pleasure. Petros moved down, pulling her dress open at the top, and clamped his mouth over her fully engorged breast right through her bra, his teeth pulling almost painfully on the tender nipple.

Elena and Petros suddenly looked up, realizing the Jeep had come to a stop. They were parked on a beach access road, the sea glittering like black diamonds at the end of a strip of ghostly white sand. Adonis had left the driver's seat and was stepping into the back to Elena's left side.

"Move over. Unbuckle your seat belt. Untie your dress." The command in his voice reverberated in Elena's bones and it would not have occurred to her to not obey him. He slid into the seat to her other side and helped her to untie the knot of her dress, pulling it completely open and then impatiently pushing it off her shoulders and arms. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, tossing it carelessly into the front seat. The cool evening air produced goose bumps on Elena's gleaming skin. Her bright pink, large nipples were rock hard, her hair tossed wildly about her face.

She sat between her two gorgeous men, completely naked, looking from one to the other, her chest rising and falling. For a few moments, the only sound was the pounding surf before them. They moved at the same time, each brother sliding one hand up the inside of one of Elena's taut thighs. She could barely breathe. They both gazed intently at her, eyes dark with passion. They pulled her legs further apart as if in an unspoken accord. Then, they each began to push two fingers inside of her, their thumbs moving against her clit, rubbing it and rolling it between them. Oh so slowly, they lowered their heads to her breasts. Adonis took her right nipple and Petros took her left into their mouths. Elena's head fell back against the seat in perfect ecstasy. The men alternated their thrusting motion inside her pussy, so as one was pulling out the other pushed in. She wound her hands into their hair, pressing their heads against her sensitive breasts.

Elena stared up at the moon and stars, which seemed oddly close to the earth there on the deserted beach. Giving herself over to the luxurious sensation of her lovers' hands, she felt her energy pooling inside her womb. Heat radiated out of her and flooded her core, her limbs, her fingers and toes, even the tips of her hair. A fine sheen of perspiration broke out across her skin, despite the cool air around her. For a moment, Elena feared that if she climaxed she might fly apart and pieces of her would float upward toward the heavens that now impassively observed her during this, her most human moment.

But she knew she wouldn't fly away, if for no other reason than because she loved these men so fiercely that nothing on this earth or above it could tear her from them. Each time she exhaled, she found her abdomen clenching downward and her muscles were beginning to contract. The anticipation of her pending orgasm was the sweetest agony. Adonis began to trail kisses up to her collarbone and neck as Petros began to flutter his tongue against the very tip of her reddened nipples. Elena felt each flick of his tongue as though it was against her clit, which was still being worked by their synchronized hands. Adonis's right hand captured Elena by the hair and drew her lips to his so he could fuck her mouth with his tongue. She noted in some corner of her consciousness that his tongue was also rhythmically aligned with his hand. She felt as if she was made of something viscous – that her bones had liquefied under their touch.

A cry escaped Elena unbidden as she momentarily yanked her mouth away from Adonis. 'Here it comes' she thought excitedly. This one was going to be different somehow. She felt undone by what was happening inside her pussy, like she'd lost all control. The feeling that she might accidentally pee was upon her and she pushed through it as the violent ripples began to burst out of her center. She screamed "god, my god" over and over again without being aware of it, her voice throaty and hoarse.

The brother raised their heads to watch her as she climaxed. Her face glowed with almost unnatural beauty, her eyes heavy-lidded, her lips full and moist.

As her body was wracked with shattering orgasms, she suddenly pushed their hands away from her pussy a mere fraction of a second before a gush of ejaculate burst forth. The sounds that came from the back of her throat could have as easily been screams of pain – but they weren't. Elena felt like something that had been retraining her from the inside had broken – as if she'd lost another sort of virginity. She had the sensation that she was floating in a warm, still pool for a few seconds, until the aftershocks began to rock her frame.

The men were speaking to her in dark, sexy voices in words she didn't understand – but she had no idea if it was because they spoke Greek or if she'd be struck senseless. Adonis's mouth descended on hers again, and she kissed him as if she drew her very breath from his lungs. The most delicious sensation was assaulting her aching folds. Looking down, she saw that Petros had pushed his head between her thighs and was gently lapping at her pussy, capturing the remaining juices.

She made a soft cooing sound as she realized what he was doing. Her face flushed from embarrassment. She'd never had a wet orgasm like this before – she didn't realize she was even capable of it. Looking up at Adonis, who was gazing lovingly at her, she murmured that she never knew such a response was possible.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." His quiet declaration was punctuated by a soft, lingering kiss.

After a few moments, Elena began to recollect herself. "What about you two...?" she whispered, her hands reaching for them.

"Shhh." Adonis said as he brushed her hair back from her face. "Later. I think we need to get you home, Agape-mou."

"Mmmm. Home." Elena repeated, loving the sound of that.

The brothers gently tidied up with beach towels they had in the Jeep, and helped Elena to get dressed. Then gently buckling her back into her seat, with Petros sitting in the middle so she could drowse against him as they drove, Adonis took the winding road back up hill and toward the villa.

She awoke in Petros's arms, just as he was placing her down gently on her bed. Adonis was on the other side of the bed, pulling down the covers.

They helped her to undress again, lifting her like a child in order to slip her under the comforter and top sheet.

"Stay with me..." Elena begged, her voice thick with sleepiness. "Both of you, please..."

Without argument, Adonis and Petros kicked off their shoes and stripped out of their clothes, each sliding under the covers on either side of Elena.

She turned into Petros, nuzzling his chest, and pulled Adonis to her from behind so that he could spoon her. This was right, Elena thought as she settled in to the deep sleep that was beckoning.

One last thing escaped her lips before she was lost to Morpheus. "S'agapo..."

Adonis and Petros shared a contented sigh as they each bestowed a tender kiss on their rare and beautiful chosen one. Across Elena's sleeping form, they communicated with one another without words, just as they had for centuries. The ancient prophesy -- their long-awaited destiny - was at last being fulfilled.

To be continued...

12