All Comments on 'Santorini Paradiso Ch. 15'

by lamoureuse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Am intrigued...

I think I see where this is going - but can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more!!

cannot wait to know the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow, this story is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Xx love it.

Looking forward to the next installment hopefully not too long away. Love the story.

Tbird82157Tbird82157over 5 years ago
Truly entrancing

You have a wonderfully descriptive writing style, one that allows the reader to fall into the story with the characters and live it with them. A deeply compelling storyline; well developed--and developing--characters, and your choice of words to paint the picture of their lives...I could read another hundred chapters and not get tired of it all. I truly hope you have the time to dedicate more to Elena and the brothers. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great fun, good read

I keep coming back to check if the next installment is here, what an awesome story, will just have to settle for watching the final installment of game of thrones in the mean time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
when are you gonna post the next chapter?

I've been checking from time to time if a new chapter has been added but the last one was about a year ago...Such a shame. Do hope you're alright though.

DoloreseDoloreseover 4 years ago
Amazing

I started reading yesterday and your writing uplifted my mood! I hope we will get to experience more of this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous