Sapphic Serenity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad Claudio was cool with it," she mentioned. "I'd've really been upset if I'd had to keep myself away from you while he was here."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Even when I was fucking whatever-his-name-is, I kept thinking about how much I wanted to get back on you and fuck the living shit out of you, to hear you screaming my name."

Mom giggled and gave my hand a squeeze. "You really should find out his name, in case you want him to fuck you again. Do you?"

I nodded again. "Yeah, it was a good time."

I turned and looked at her. "If he was open to the idea of the two of us, would you want to fuck him with me?"

She smiled. "Some young meat for your mom's aching pussy? And with you? Of course, baby, I'm sure that would be amazing. We'll blow his mind like nothing else in this world."

I sighed happily. "We'll have to do that at some point. There's so much cock out there for us to fuck. And getting to share it with you is the best thing I could ask for. I hope this never ends."

She smiled at me lovingly. "Well, when you marry a man, maybe we'll share him too, we'll see."

I paused as I pondered her words. "D'you... if dad were alive still, do you think that... y'know, the three of us..."

She considered. "Actually I have no idea, baby," she said. "I mean, your dad was a really big perv and all, and knowing you like I do, you would have loved fucking that enormous cock of his... it's difficult to say."

"Well, I'm just going to tell myself he would." I said, putting my hands behind my head in satisfaction as I smiled at the ceiling. "Because if I'm good enough for my daddy and my mommy, then I'm good enough for anybody!"

Mom laughed cheerfully and pulled me to her for a loving kiss that wouldn't end for close to an hour.

***

Author's Notes: Just a reminded, like the notes at the end of the last chapter- this will indeed remain and incest story about Bronwen and her mom, but others will be involved on occasion, so you can prepare yourselves accordingly.

People who read my stories will notice that I reference Florence occasionally. It's the place in Italy I spent the most time in when visiting that fair land. Apparently I got the origin of polenta wrong in another story, but I'd obviously been misled by a dishonest Florentine who told me this bit of trivia. Even I can't know everything.

I'm really enjoying writing this story and I hope you're enjoying reading it. This whole mom-daughter kink is really fun to write. Lesbian incest is a thing of mine, seemingly. I will doubtless find other combinations to indulge.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management