All Comments on 'Sara'

by arjunsharma

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BEST

It is one of the best on literotica over last 10 years. I really like the story. well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done!

Love the story......looking forward to Saturday's events...........

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienabout 11 years ago
Change of POV?

You suddenly changed from first person to third person on page 3 which was a bit disconcerting. - More care needed with the proof reading. - Otherwise a thoroughly enjoyable story.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I read half the first page and all I could think of is the quote "all your base are belong to us." Sorry but I couldnt get past the poor english and bad dialogue(sp) and had to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
needs an editor

The writer should, quite seriously, try to improve his grammar and narrative style. He is badly in need of an editor too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
do the second chapter

arjun, us indian think and write let the story flow through you; dont worry too much about the grammer etc the storyline is fun erotic and sexy; even the conversations are good; so go on!!! if i may ask is it true??!!!!!

all the best have fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story!

nice story buddy...would like to read more from you..keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wonderful story. To hell with grammer. Keep on the narrative and thats all that is necessary. 8 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

I think your first story is so good and forget about that comment.keep wirtting more&more story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

fuck the editor and grammar...its a very erotic story...me and wife were so sensually aroused that we had a nice fucking session....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nonsense!

What shit is this! From first person, it goes into third person narration! If you can't write, stop, you shit-hole!

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
yet again

Yet again a story of mother betraying her son I just don't get why people would think it is ok to do these things or write about them it is bullshit

MrBill36MrBill36over 6 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful story. An experience in mutual desire and sexual fulfillment out side of a concern for age or association. Rightfully, respectfully allowing each to enjoy the moment without further commitment to a possibly troubled future and a destruction of a long established friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fantastic! Indeed a nice way of unfolding event. Expect more to come..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING! But story started with first person and ended with third person

The story was amazing. A true fantasy. So well written! But the narration in the end got third person where the whole story was first person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous