Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have experience kissing."-she said.

It was a statement. Not a question. I nodded.

"Are you a virgin?"

I nodded my head.

She smiled. Kissed me lightly on the lips and got up. She pulled me by my hands in to her bedroom.

She looked at me and said-

"Just forget everything else. Let us make this special okay?"

I nodded and was about to jump on her when she held me and said-

"Easy tiger. I know it's your first time and you will be excited. But I want us to enjoy every moment of this okay. So go slow and enjoy yourself."

I nodded.

"Right now. Give this lady of yours a beautiful kiss will you please?"

She said this and walked in to my arms and we locked our lips in another passionate kiss. I could feel her hands at the back of my head, on my shoulders, on my waist, on my ass. When she got to my ass she gave it a tight squeeze.

My hands were on her ass. I gave them a tight squeeze too. She broke the kiss and looked up at me. "Squeeze them once more please- I loved that."

I smiled and squeezed them real tight this time. I could hear her moan softly. It drove me crazy.

She placed her hand on my crotch. Even through the jeans she could feel my hard shaft. She kept rubbing it gently. In my evil mind I realized that I was wearing Koshy's jeans and it was his mom rubbing my dick through it.

"Hmmm... I've turned you on I see."

I was lost in pleasure. She unbuttoned me and almost ripped open the zipper. Thank god it didn't happen or I'd have a hard time explaining it to Koshy. She lowered the jeans below my ass and I waded through it and finally when it reached my ankles I kicked it off.

Now it was my swollen underwear that she was rubbing. I'd never felt this good before. It was unbelievable. Then she opened the elastic and slipped her hand inside. This was good but I wanted it better.

"I'd like to take it off."-I said.

She smiled and said-"I want it off too."

With that she pulled down my elastic and for the first time I'd shown my penis to a woman. And it was a sight. Long, hard and pulsing with blood and energy. I stepped back from her. Admired my cock for a second and was happy with what it was about to get to do. I then took off my shirt and threw it aside. I was standing there butt naked in front of Sara. Let me correct that- I was standing there butt naked in front of Koshy's mom with my dick pointing at her. It was maddening. I held my shaft and at the tip I could feel the moist film of pre-cum. It was a miracle that I hadn't exploded yet.

She looked at me and smiled. "You look delicious"-and she came in to my arms. She was stroking my naked cock. It felt so good to have a woman's soft and delicate fingers around my prince. She stroked it lovingly, tenderly and then slowly she moved to my ball-sack. She played with my balls and slowly she cupped them. At that moment I let out a gasp.

"You liked that?"

"Loved it."

She slowly teased my shaft with her fingers. My prince was waiting to explode. It wanted something, anything and it told me so.

I moved forward and kissed her forcefully. The force broke her grip from my cock. That my prince didn't like and it told me so.

"I want to see you naked"

"Okay"

She stepped back. I held my cock in my hand and began rubbing it.

She pulled up her night gown and pulled it over her shoulders and threw it away. She was wearing a black satin bra and matching panties.

I caught my breath. I couldn't believe this was happening. Koshy's mom in bra & panties in front of me. Wow! The view was unbelievable.

"This is the most beautiful moment of my life"-I said. My voice and breath meant it.

"Thank you my love. You sure know how to please a lady." And with that she came towards me and we kissed again. This time she put her hands on my naked butt cheeks and squeezed it. My hands were going all over her body. It was my first discovery of the female body and I wanted to touch every part of it. From her hips I moved my hands across her flat tummy and on to her breasts. This I squeezed lightly. As I did this I could feel a small explosion in my brain. I loved it. I hadn't felt anything like it before.

I slid my hands in to her bra. I wanted to feel her naked breasts. As I did this she let out a small gasp. With my hands inside her bra I looked at her. She looked at me. We both smiled. I gave her a little kiss and continued with my exploration.

My palms had never experienced anything like this in their lives and they were enjoying every bit of it. I could feel my prince rub against her soft tummy and my balls rub against her panties. Every moment of this was getting etched in my mind for eternity.

I was pushing her on to the bed without realizing it. Suddenly we both fell and there I was on top of her. We were a little surprised with our fall. She smiled but I didn't bother to. I turned down to look at our bodies meet and saw my hands inside her bra. I was wild with passion. I couldn't smile anymore. This had got too serious for me.

An animal instinct in me moved my mouth to her neck and kissed it. Then I took a nice long lick from the nape of her neck all the way to her chin. My palms were still feeling her boobs while I was doing this. As I licked her neck and my tongue lifted from her skin she let out a small- "Wow!" That turned me on even more.

I licked her cheek and then the other cheek. Then I licked her from her forehead, down to her nose and her lips and again ended at the chin.

"Wow!"-she said again. "You're a natural!"

My ego-meter must have shot through the roof as she said that. I kissed her and she kissed me back. This was another mad passionate kiss and lasted longer than any of the others.

We broke and she said-"I want to get out of these two. I want to be completely naked."

I broke out and kneeled below her on the bed. She got up and leant herself against the pillows. She was looking at me and my prince when she placed her hands behind her and unclasped her bra. Then she squeezed her chest which made her boobs jut out for a second and also made the bra slip over her shoulders. Then she slowly removed them from both her hands. She then placed both her hands by her side looked at me and my prince and proudly asked-"What do you think?"

Each moment of this night was getting better than the next. I didn't have words anymore to describe what I felt at that moment. Everything else had left my mind and all I could see was this incredibly beautiful naked woman show her boobs to me. Time ceased to matter. Nothing could break the beauty of what I was experiencing.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. All I wanted to do was jump on her and let my body take-over. And I almost jumped on her.

She stopped me with her hands on my chest. "Easy my darling. You have the look of a hunter that's found it's prey. I love that look in your eyes. Completely filled with lust and passion. It's beautiful."

I didn't want any of these sermons. I just wanted to fuck this lady. And so I made a move again to jump on her. "Wait! Wait! wait! Wait my hungry tiger. Your lady needs to get her panties off before you can devour her."

I moved back. She lifted her ass and slid the panties off and slowly took them off from her legs and threw them aside. Now I could smell her. The strong smell of a woman in heat. I'd never smelt it before but a primal instinct in me instantly recognized it.

It was a shaved pussy. She rubbed it herself with her two fingers. As she did this she closed her eyes. My fingers went to her pussy. As it touched her outer walls she slowly arched back.

"My god! Oh my god!"

I rubbed her. It felt like my fingers belonged there. I loved the feel of everything I touched. The opening was rubbery and there were soft folds of skin which I held in between my fingers. The sides were smooth and soft like cushions. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lips when suddenly I felt her body give a wild shudder. Her body jerked violently and suddenly she was gasping for breath and holding her head in her hands. I looked at her and I kept on rubbing.

She caught hold of my hand and said-"Enough!"

I stopped and I looked in to her eyes. I could see the passion there. The lust. It was like looking in to a mirror reflection of my eyes.

"Lie down on your back"-she ordered. I complied. She lay next to me on my arm. I moved my other arm to hug her. She stopped me. She looked down at my prince. He was a full 180 degrees straight and was touching my stomach. She looked in to my eyes and I could feel her hand slowly make its way down to my prince. Then she gripped it. I felt an electric pulse through my body. I felt I could explode any moment now. I wanted to hold. But I was not sure how much longer I could control.

I placed my hand on hers. She began rubbing gently and my hand was following her. Slowly I began to control the strokes and she began to follow my rhythm. It was incredible. She found the right speed and style in no time. I moved out my hand.

"I'm going to cum"

She increased her speed and tempo. It was like she'd been doing this all her life. It was incredible. Even I with all my experience in self-pleasing had never found the exact pace and rhythm like she'd done. And it was so good, I was in such a frenzy I lost all control and I came.

My prince shot out white stuff in loads. I'd never cummed so much, that I was sure of. It fell on her thighs, on her hips, on my stomach and on the bed. She reduced her rhythm slowly to take out the entire juice. I felt slightly embarrassed that I'd come. I knew that the longer you took the more pleasure you gave your woman. Technically I was still a virgin and there was a doubt whether I'd blown my chance. Now she might not be so happy with my initial performance and would put a stop to things.

She grasped my tip and took the entire last bit of cum in the plam of her hand. And then she took it and rubbed it on her pussy. It was extremely erotic. I got hard again in no time. She looked me in the eye when she rubbed my jism on her pussy. I wanted to eat her. I kissed her lips and the fire just blew out of control.

I put her down below me. My prince was throbbing again. I needed to fuck her then and there. Without any need to communicate she spread her legs and pulled me in to her. Her hand found my shaft and slowly guided it home.

I had entered her. I could feel all my senses on my prince. I could touch her, feel her, taste her, hear her from the inside through my prince. It was the most incredible connection I'd made to anything in my life. And all I could think of was wanting more. So I thrust even more deeper.

Her nails dug in to my shoulders as I thrust. Her head went backwards. I went back only to thrust even deeper. I was pounding in to her. Harder and harder and harder with each stroke. She let out a yelp with each thrust of mine. All my energy went in to my hips and I went on with my mission.

She moved her legs on to my back and locked them at the ankles. With each thrust I would unlock them but she would bring them back. Slowly her noise-levels started growing louder and louder till she was practically screaming. It was just raw natural screaming. I loved it. I was hurting her and I was enjoying it. I wanted to make her scream her head off.

I could feel her body jerk violently again under me. My head went to her neck and I was rubbing my nose on it and thrusting in to her at the same time. My hands were on her hips placed there firmly. I had gripped her tight. She was not going to go anywhere.

And then I could feel the explosion slowly come from my balls through the length of my prince. I controlled it. Forbade it to explode yet. I needed more from this. Much more.

Her nails dug harder in to my flesh. I felt pain and that only increased my passion. I doubled my thrust speed and I felt complete. I felt in union with the world, with the universe. I felt like a true man.

My prince was begging to explode and finally I gave my approval. I shot my cum as deep as I could in to her. With each thrust I was milking my prince to her side squeezing out ever more. I thrust and thrust and thrust and finally I collapsed on top of her. I felt a sense of accomplishment. A deep personal satisfaction from within.

She had one hand on my shoulder and the other on her head which she slowly dropped to her mouth. We were both breathing heavily. I could feel my dick soften. I needed to lie down on my back. Slowly I slid my prince from out of her. The feeling coming out was almost as good as going in.

And then I put my hands behind my head and lay on my back looking at the ceiling. We'd not spoken one word. I couldn't think yet. I was still too high.

We must have lain down like that for a long time. Suddenly she said- "after 12 bloody long years!"

"After 21 for me"- I replied.

She turned and looked at me. And then she laughed. We both laughed and I took her in to my hands and we kissed a passionate, tender, loving kiss.

I could feel my dick turn hard again. She felt it too because she looked down at me and then said-"Boy, that thing has got some stamina."

I still hadn't tasted her boobs. That was something that needed immediate correction. So I bent over her and placed my lips over one of her nipples. I rolled my tongue to taste the sweetest most beautiful thing I had ever tasted. I could feel the hunger from within consume me. I began to suck on the nipple. I wanted to suck out everything I could from it. Her hands were on my head and playing with my hair as I was devouring her nipple. With each stroke I could feel the pressure of her hands on my head increase.

I wanted to taste her other nipple. So I moved my head to her other breast and started sucking. This tit was equally good. My one hand was massaging her other breast and tuning its nipple. And the other hand was cupping the breast I was sucking so I could suck out everything from it.

I kept at this for as long as I could. My prince was throbbing again demanding release. But, I was having too much fun. I didn't want to stop. My mouth hurt from all the sucking but I couldn't stop.

I heard Sara's soft moans. From time to time I would bite her nipple and she would yank my hair and say- no biting. She did this three times when I took a large portion of her breast in my mouth just beside the nipple and bit it as hard as I could.

She yelped in pain. I could see tears trickle down her eyes. I saw a bit of blood where I'd just bitten and clearly visible tooth marks. I felt stupid.

"Sorry. I lost control. Sorry."-I said about five time contiously.

She gave me one playful slap across my face. I rubbed my cheek. She looked me in the eye.

"It's okay. I understand. Just be little more careful. I love what you are doing. But don't go overboard. Okay?"

"Okay"- I said.

"Bite me on my neck. Slowly. Not as hard as you did last time."

I did. I loved it. I bit her on shoulders. I bit her ear-lobes. And then I went back to her breast. I licked the wound I'd created. Then I began rolling her boobs with my nose. I loved doing this.

I sucked and played with her tits for a little longer.

"I want to fuck you."-I said.

"Say that again."

"I want to fuck you"

"Again."

"I have to fuck you. Right now. I mean right now."

She smiled.

"Okay. But slowly this time. My pussy still hurts from the last time. Don't be so forceful. You need to be a little more gentle okay?"

"Okay?"

"And go slowly. I'll tell you what rhythm you need to take. Be gentle please?"

She was almost begging. I nodded my head.

I went down. Her pussy was moist now and was leaking cum. Both mine and hers I guess. I went over her. She took hold of my throbbing prince and guided it in to her once again. It was the same explosion all over again. Once I was inside she took one leg and placed it over my shoulder.

"Okay now. Slowly!"

I thrust slowly in to her.

"Ah... Perfect! Again!"

Once more I went in to her.

"Good now keep up this rhythm."

And I did that. This time I was more in control. I loved the feeling. I could see her breasts heave. See her face change emotion with each thrust. She continued with her soft sounds and I felt great that I was making her feel that way.

I caught the leg that was on my shoulder at the thigh. And the other hand I was massaging her breasts. With each thrust I would make her breasts juggle. I loved it.

My prince was having other wonderful experiences. He could feel the walls of Sara's pussy contract on him with each thrust. He could feel the inner walls and the thick juice inside. His head loved exploring the hidden portions of her body and with each touch he felt more ennobled.

Slowly, without realizing it, I'd increased the speed and momentum of my thrusts. Sara was not complaining so I continued on in that trajectory. Then slowly the mania of the last fuck came over me and I was pounding away. Sara was still not complaining. In fact this time she was going- "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and each 'yes' was louder than the last one.

Then suddenly she went to "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!". I could feel her body jitter again. Her walls contracted hard on my dick and let loose suddenly.

I could feel the excitement come through now.

"I'm going to cum!"-I said.

"Please! Please fill me with your seed. I want to be filled with your seed."

When she said that my ego went through the roof. I went pounding harder and harder. The screams that came from her were unintelligible. My world was going crazy. And then I exploded.

I could feel each jet load shoot its way from my ball sack through my dick and in to Sara. It was complete fulfillment.

"Stay inside me"

I did.

"Lie on top of me"

I did. We kissed. It was a deep sensual kiss. Then we just hugged and lay there, me on top of her.

"I need to lie on my back"-I said after some time.

"Okay. You were getting heavy too!"-she said rubbing my head playfully.

I came out of her and fell flat on the bed. I was out. I hadn't felt so exhausted and so thrilled ever in my life. I lay there put my hands behind my head. She immediately put her head on my hand and crawled in beside me. I could feel her boobs on my side and I loved it.

We both just lay there side by side. Recovering from our highs.

"Wow!"-I exclaimed.

Sara lifted herself on one elbow and looked in to my face.

"Wow!"-I said again. The little technical detail that I was no longer a virgin had just sunk in to me. And now that I had experience I knew exactly what a big deal this whole sex thing was.

Sara looked at me and smiled. "Happy huh?"-she enquired.

"Happy doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now."

She smiled and snuggled in to the crux of my arm.

I wanted to talk. To ask her a million questions. But, I didn't know if it was right to. So I just kept quiet.

"Arjun, this is just this okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's not complicate things. This is just sex. It doesn't mean we need to become really intimate with each other or talk about our past or future. Nothing. It's just this."

I didn't know what she meant. So I just kept quiet.

"I don't want to talk about any personal things. Okay? Please don't go there."

"Okay!"

"Trust me Arjun. We don't want to complicate things. Let it just be."

"Okay!"

"Good!"

"Shall we call it a night then?"

"I think we could do another round."

I didn't understand her. What did she just say then? And now she wanted one more? I didn't think I could perform again. I was pooped.

"Sara I think I'm out. I'm exhausted."

"Nonsense!"

"I'm serious. I'm finding it difficult to keep my eyes open."

"Are you saying you can't fuck me one more time?"

"No, I'm not saying that. It's just that..."

"Let me prove it to you."

"What?"

"I'll prove it to you that you are good for one more fuck."