Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay! Go ahead!"

She had that devilish smile on her face again. I didn't think she had a chance. She was sexy as hell but a man is only capable of so much.

She moved down on me and at that instant I knew what she had in mind. I could feel a rush of blood in my veins.

She caught hold of my soft prince and then she kissed it. Almost by magic it started growing hard in her hands. "See!" she said in childish glee.

She kissed my balls one by one. Then she kissed the connecting point of my shaft and my balls. She slowly pecked her way up my shaft till she was looking at my prince face to face, or head to face, whichever way you will have it.

My prince was throbbing with life now like the events of the night had never happened. It had found renewed energy. Sara's loving kisses had rejuvenated him. And the best part was that he wanted more.

Sara slowly cupped my balls. I let out a small gasp again. And at that exact moment she put my prince in her mouth. I was knocked out. My mind was no longer working. The only feeling I had was of Sara's tongue rolling over my shaft and it was driving me insane.

She was sucking him dry. She licked every part of him. Using her hands she was trying to milk out whatever she could get out from him. And very once in a while, for a break, she would put my balls in her mouth.

She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. He could see the hunger in her eyes. He loved it. It drove him even more wild with passion.

He could feel the saliva dripping all over his shaft. He could feel the saliva dripping from his balls. He wanted release. But, he knew where he wanted it.

He stopped her. "I want you again."

She smiled. "I win!"

"Yes, you win! But, I have to fuck you now."

"Okay. But, this time doggy style. And slowly just like the last time."

I nodded. She moved in to the doggy style position with her ass in the air and lying flat on her chest. She spread her legs and played with her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me my darling."

It was all the inspiration he needed. His prince was shining in the saliva. He caught and slowly inserted it in to her hole. Each touch of her pussy only made him hunger her more. He moved in and he could feel the connect with her.

She guided him with the thrusts. He enjoyed taking her this way. He could feel his ball sack slap against her ass cheeks. His prince found that this was a completely different view and was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Her screams became louder. His thrusts became harder. She caught the pillow and placed it over her head. He loved seeing her do that. She was losing control. Her screams came muffled through the pillow but they were still there. And with each thrust they only grew louder and louder.

Finally he came again. He filled her with his seed. It was nirvana. As he thrust in her hand slowly moved to his ball sack and gave it a light squeeze. He found himself pouring more in to her because of that.

He took his cock out of her and fell on the bed. He was deeply and completely exhausted. She moved over to him and kissed him. It was a strong passionate kiss. Then they hugged each other. And before they knew it they were fast asleep in each other's arms.