All Comments on 'Sara becomes The Bride'

by Sexy_SaraCD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Uh-huh!

Sara sara she's a queer

She fucks men and drinks pink beer!

BluePumaBluePumaabout 8 years ago
thank you

Another great Sara story...More please...:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More PLEASE !!

I hope Sara will find a good man , maby Steve will come back in to her life ??

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Tell me there's more

Please tell me that there's more to your story. Where are you now in your transformation ? The last you told us, you had A cup titties with the help of hormones. Same size as mine only I had implants. But Sara, I am wondering about one part of your story. You said in a previous chapter that you quit your job and found another where your employer was accepting of who, or what,( I hate saying that ) you really are. First, I'd like to hear more about that . Know what I mean? But second, I was assuming that in this new job, you were going to work as Sara. Then in this chapter you tell us that you usually wear Capri Khakis and a golf shirt? The Capris I can see, but a golf shirt? Hum, I don't know about that. You said at the very beggining of your story that it is a true story. I believed you then and to a point I still do. But a golf shirt? Yeah, I've seen women, real women,wearing golf shirts before, but for some odd reason this is throwing up at least a yellow flag in the validity of your story. If I'm wrong, please accept my apology. I'm just tired of reading outlandish stories that we all know have zero amount of reality to them. To me, a good story has at least a little reality to it or the pretense that the events could have happened. Yours has that and I'm still hoping that the entire adventure is 100% true. Please continue but only if it is actually true honey!

Sexy_SaraCDSexy_SaraCDabout 8 years agoAuthor
Capri's

I can assure you that my stories are very real. The company I work for does allow me to wear anything I want and for the most part, I usually dress in either a skirt and blouse or a dress. Other times I will wear khaki capris and cute pink or yellow polo shirts with the companies logo. I do it more more for comfort but also we have designated days where that is what should be worn. I hope that helps out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yummmmm

need to meet someone like Sara.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good, but ...

You really need to have someone edit your stories. Your past tense is absolutely horrible and very distracting from the subject matter!

There's no such word as "cummed" - the past tense is "came".

Same for "kneeled" - the proper word is "knelt". And other such gaffs.

Finally, while in your stories you are a transsexual, by no means is "sissy" an apt description for your physical or sexual persona. It is the wrong term to use and does not apply at all to your "situation"! I find it very surprising and again, very disconcerting, that you've used it to describe yourself.

Milo9012Milo9012over 6 years ago
Hot Story

Your stories are the best. Dam good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Hisband

Yes, oh YES!, I so wish I could get a husband like him! He would make becoming a wife so very sweet, gentle, and exciting. Oh, will it ever happen to me? I hope so! Being a woman for him, his womn, makes me more excited and loving than I have ever been before! I so want him! I want to become his forever wife, to satisfy him, and make him the happiest man in the world! Roxanne Lanyon, His Gurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh Lord, If only that could happen to me! Except, for me it would be real! I so want to be his woman!

Roxanne Lanyon (mcanoe84@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely and sensual. Thank you. Being the Gurl that I am, the only change I would make iis to be the bride of a 2 Gurl couple. Meaning, men are ok as I have had many. But I find other Gurls to be heavenly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous