All Comments on 'Sara Ch. 01'

by hunterwren

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
THIS WAS YOUR BEST

I think this is the best of our stories. I've read them all. You write with great emotion which make your stories outstanding. I really hope there will be many more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good...

I liked the story, except for the subplot about the ex-girlfriend of the father. Did Sara sleep with her because she felt sorry for her, or because she was in love with her but knew they couldn't be together? Also, why would she do that if she didn't want to hurt her lover? It was a little confusing. Other than than nice story, very erotic at some points. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful and so real

I loved this story. The fact that there was sub-plot made it attractive to me. There was, as in real life, the difficulties of coping with endings and beginnings. Well written and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
dear lorrrd

i just want to share with you that i just came by myself for the first time ever--without using a vibrator--reading your story. I've been trying for at least 4 or 5 years!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy, thank you for writing this!!

xxDJLoveyyxxDJLoveyyalmost 11 years ago
interesting

This was a pretty good story, but I found myself lost with timing. Maybe I read it wrong, but was there a time when you said how they became lovers other than making out, then all of a sudden "in love" with eachother? Other than that it was good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous