Sara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get these off." I said.

I pulled her jeans and socks off. She moaned. She helped me pull my jeans off and then we stood up and she put her arms over my shoulders and we kissed, bringing our tongues together.

"You have a beautiful body," she said.

"So do you," I said.

"So beautiful."

I put my hand down her sweating back and in her panties and put my fingers between her crack.

"Your pussy is so wet," I said.

She put her hand on my crotch and rubbed my pussy through the fabric.

"It's so hot," she said.

We kissed again and I went to pull her panties down, but she put her hand behind her back and grabbed my wrist.

"Not yet," she said. "I want to enjoy this."

We fell back on the bed and she got on top. She bit my neck and then licked my neck, and then her tongue went down between my breasts and down my stomach. Then she looked up and then glided her tongue up my body and we kissed again. Then I pushed her up and kissed her beautiful round breasts through her bra. I thought I was going to come right then. My face was so warm and my panties were soaked. I lay back and closed my eyes. She glided her tongue down my body again and kissed my belly button. Then she pulled my panties off and began to kiss the inside of my thighs going from one to the other until she came to my pussy, kissing it, putting her lips over my clit and licking it gently. I buckled under her. I couldn't believe the intensity.

"It feels so good," I said.

She put her tongue around it and then down my lips, coming back up and then taking my whole clit in her mouth and sucking on it. Then she slowly glided her tongue around the lips of my pussy and then back to my clit. I couldn't hold back anymore and my back arched is it was going to crack as the pleasure and the pain went up my body to my head.

I screamed. She kept on licking and then I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me.

"Let me taste," I said. We began kissing violently. My legs felt numb. We stopped for a second and I looked into her eyes. She opened her mouth like a wild animal and licked her lips. She panted.

"You taste good," she said.

She pulled her panties off.

"You can have all of me now," she said.

I pulled her bra off and she took off mine. It felt so good to be finally naked together. I pulled her toward me and glided my hand across her back. We lay together for a moment and then she put one of her legs in between mine and we moved together. We were soaking in sweat as she rubbed against me, and we began a slow rhythm. I felt like I was going to come again. Her eyes rolled back and I grabbed her ass, which was shaking.

"AAHHHH!!" she moaned. Her breathing became labored, her legs began to shake. "Fuck me, fuck me," she said.

"Oh baby," I said. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face into mine.

"Oh my God, I'm coming," she said.

She lifted her body up and pushed against me and screamed and then collapsed on top of me.

"Jen," she said.

"Sara," I said.

I put my arms around her as she continued to breathe heavily. She lifted her head up and I could see that she her eyes were wet and her face was flushed. She tried to speak. I kissed her again and put my hand through her beautiful hair.

She looked at me and her eyes brightened. I laughed and she kissed me and then I put her head on my shoulder and we fell right to sleep.

12