All Comments on 'Sara is Daddy's Little Girl'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Dream Story

This is looking like a dream story, mom/son will become a couple and father/daughter have become a couple. What an amazing and hot story. Please let it continue. hopefully both decide to move away with each others new partner.

ap2techap2techover 7 years ago
Did Mom?

I hope we'll see Mom Son and Daughter-in law do a threesome before it's over. Then the whole family can get together.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
FUCK!!!

Well, I guess if Rappers can do it so can story writers. All the fucks and very little else made it very redundant and boring.

Sorry, no stars.

I suggest a dictionary and an Editor for your next story. Commas where there shouldn't be any.

There are thousands of descriptive words you can use to give fruit to the imagination and urgency to a sex scene. Synonyms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I want to go spend time with Jake our son,..."

She has to announce to him that Jake's their son? He doesn't know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible!

I couldn't even get past the first page. The grammar, punctuation and story exposition were atrocious. I'll never know how the sex scenes were because I will never get to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editor needed

Enjoyable premise, but the repetitiveness of your phrasing is highly distracting and annoying. I cannot stress your need for a good editor strongly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UNREADABLE!

Truly, truly appalling "writing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want to go spend time with Jake our son...

...and that's all I read!

I see by other comments that I made the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't finish it

I wanted to add some constructive criticism here, but more than anything right now I just want to break your comma key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love camping myself

that was well told Hank. Incest seems to get my attention. Fresh caught fish cooked on an open fire is very hard to beat. Thanks for your effort in the telling.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Only made it about half way

I gave up about half way through. It was a nice idea but the grammar was of a jr high school boy/girl with their first crush. Too bad. It was a good idea for a story. One star was all I could give it and that was so I'd remember that I'd read (part of) it and didn't try to read it again. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stay in school

Daddy's vocabulary is very " hillbillyish"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg

What in the world I need more what happened was the mom cheating ?????

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

The dialog during sex was juvenile so I rated 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...