Sara is Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I remember. I did that on purpose just to show you how I was developing and hoping it would make you want me."

"Well it worked but I kept telling myself that you are my daughter and I am your father and even cussed myself out, for having such thoughts about you like that."

"You're not having any regrets now are you?"

"Actually, no I'm not. I decided that if you wanted me the way I want you, I would go for it and hope for the best but I, really didn't want to be the one that made the first move, not knowing how you would feel about it. Besides the fact that I am the dad here and you're the daughter."

"I'm glad you didn't get mad at me for doing what I did and that, you liked it too."

"Let's go up and have some dinner so we have the strength to have some more fun in the sun." without bothering to put on our clothes but picking them up and carrying them back to camp to hang up and dry, we just stayed nude.

Sara and I didn't bother with putting clothes on for the rest of the day. We went back to the lake and swam around some and lay around just to soak up some sun, putting suntan lotion on each other so we wouldn't burn.

The first time we got out of the lake and lay down on the shore where we had laid out our towels to lay on, I took the bottle of tanning lotion then kneeled down beside Sara and massaged it into her back, then her butt, then worked my way down onto her thighs and legs to her feet. While putting the lotion on her butt I spread it into her ass crack, which she lifted her butt up toward my hand and I smeared the lotion all the way down to her pussy lips, then onto her inner thighs.

When I finished with her backside, Sara turned over onto her back for me to put the lotion on her front side. I rubbed the lotion on her shoulders and down, onto her chest, onto her tits and nipples, massaging them while listening to her moans of pleasure, just like I had done when I was rubbing her pussy lips, causing her pussy juices to start flowing. After getting more lotion on my hands I massaged it from just under her tits, down her belly to her mound, that she had shaved off, onto her pussy lips again causing more moans to come from her, and then I massaged her thighs and inner thighs again, all the way down to the tops of her feet.

Sara then took the lotion and massaged it into my back and butt and between my butt cheeks, down to my ball sack and thighs, as well as my inner thighs, and down to my feet. I turned over for her to put the lotion on my front side, she started at my shoulders and worked her way down to my growing dick, that was getting hard the closer to it she got, till she wrapped her hand around my dick, that was rock hard by that time.

Sara rubbed the lotion on down on my thighs and inner thighs and when she got to where she would be putting the lotion from my knees down, she took a hold of my hard cock as she straddled me, then sat down on my cock putting my dick into her pussy, as she sat down on me. With my dick in her pussy she finished putting the lotion on my legs and tops of my feet, causing a back and forth motion that let her pussy slide up and down on my dick, and then she started lifting herself up and sliding back down on my cock, at a steady speed that wasn't real fast but not real slow either, when she finished putting the lotion on them, "Oh fuck me little girl, your pussy is so fucking tight. I all ways want to keep my dick in your tight little pussy. It is so fucking hot too."

"Oh dad your cock is so fucking big and I love it, in my fucking wet pussy. I never want you to take your cock out of my pussy." Sara then speeded up till she was fucking my dick as fast as she could.

After just a few strokes up and down on my dick, Sara stopped and sat down on me forcing my cock into her pussy as far as she could get it, squeezing her muscles around my dick and her cum soaked my dick and then as I flexed my hips, she squirted cum out all over my legs and thighs.

When Sara finally calmed down some, "Let's get you on your hands and knees, for me to fuck you doggy style." then without taking my dick out of her pussy, we got turned over and I helped Sara to get on her hands and knees by lifting her at the waist, and pulling her into me as I got my knees in the right place, then I started sliding my dick in and out at a somewhat fast pace.

"Oh fuck me dadddd... I'm fucking cumming again... I can't quit cumming nowww..." I felt her cum squirt out around my cock as I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy and her pussy muscles squeezed my dick like they were trying to hold me in her pussy for dear life.

"That's it baby cum for me... Soak my cock with your fucking hot cum. Your pussy is so fucking tight right now, my dick needs as much of your cum on it as you can put on it little girl." I kept pumping my cock in and out of Sara's pussy as fast as I could by this time.

"Oh fuck me dadddd... You're fucking me so damn deep in my fucking hot wet pussy... I'm still cumming... I can't stop cumming dadddd..."

After making her cum again and feeling her squirt more cum and her pussy muscles kept squeezing my dick, I felt my cum and balls start to churn, "Let's get you turned over onto your back so I can watch your face, when I cum in your tight hot wet little pussy baby." then I stopped fucking her so I could try to keep my dick from coming out of her pussy, while getting her turned over onto her back.

We managed to keep my dick in Sara's pussy while she got turned over on to her back, then I was able to go back to fucking her pussy as fast as I was before she turned over, "Yes, fuck me daddy, good. Make me cum again daddy, I need to cum..." I reached up and gave her nipples a light pinch and then I leaned over her and sucked a nipple into my mouth while I kept pinching her other nipple lightly, "Oh fuck me, I'm cumming again."

With a few more strokes in and out of her pussy while her pussy muscles are squeezing my dick, I felt my cum working its way up the shaft of my cock, "Little girl I'm about to fucking cum myself. I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum."

"Yes fill my pussy up with your hot cum daddy. Cum with me daddy. I'm cumming again... Cum with me now dadddd..."

With her pussy squeezing my cock again and fucking her pussy as fast and hard as I could I felt the first shot of cum shoot out of my cock into her pussy, "Oh fuck little girl, I'm cumming in your pussy. I'm going to give you all of my cum and fill your pussy up with it." I pushed my cock into her pussy as far as it would go.

"Yes fill my pussy up with your cum. I feel your hot cum filling me up. Don't stop cumming in my pussy. I want all of your cum dad." then Sara's cum squirt out from around my cock as I pushed it in as deep into her pussy as I could get it.

Sara's pussy muscles kept squeezing my dick like it was trying to suck every ounce of cum out of my balls. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to quit cumming and I could feel Sara was still cumming too.

I know it really didn't take long for both of us to quit cumming but it seemed like it took a while. When we did finally calm down some from our orgasm, "Oh fuck me, I've never cum so much in my life. I cum a lot in the lake but this time, I think I cum more than I did when we were in the lake."

"I agree little girl, that goes for me too. I must say you're not so little any more but you're still, my little girl."

"I'm glad to be your little girl dad, as long as you'll keep fucking me and giving me your cum."

"Since your mom doesn't want to fuck any more, I'll be happy to have sex with you as often as we can."

"I sure don't know how she can turn down such a big cock or good feeling, your big cock gives a woman. There is no way I can turn down that big cock of yours now that I know how good it is."

"I figure she's getting it from someone else that we both know."

"May I ask who that someone is?"

"Your brother."

"That would explain a few things I guess, like, why all of a sudden go from coming out camping, to going to see him and his wife to help out with their marriage. Or should I say end their marriage?"

"That is usually what happens when a parent gets involved." I felt my dick getting soft and about to slip out of Sara's pussy, "How about we go in and clean off in the lake some, then go up and figure out what we're going to eat for supper?"

"Only if you're the one cleaning me up some while I clean you up?"

"Mm... We may not get much cleaning done but it will be fun maybe."

"It'll make cleaning up a lot more fun and that is the idea of it isn't it?" as she lifted up off of me and stood up.

"You're the one that suggested we clean each other up some." as I stood up myself.

As we started toward the lake's water edge, "Yes so having fun is my idea for us cleaning each other anyway."

Sara and I got in the shallow water and splashing water onto each other, than rubbing it off with our hands, to get a lot of the sweat off of us. After a few minutes of wiping each other down with the water we splashed onto each other, we headed back to camp and started pulling food out to make supper with.

While Sara and I worked together to put a supper together, "How are we going to find time to be together, after we get home dad or have you even thought about it any?"

"I have thought about it some and decided to wait till we get home and see if your brother comes back with your mom or not, and see what your mom tells me about her trip while at Jake's place."

"That makes sense. Do you really think Jake will come back home if things goes bad with his marriage? I would think he wouldn't want to go home, to be around where mom is at if she is the reason, for his marriage to go bad."

"With him I believe he'll come home if your mom tells him that that is where he belongs. He will not realize that his marriage problems may revolve around your mom butting in when she should've been coming out here with us. Had she come out we may not have had the sex that we had and wouldn't be able to show each other our love for each other the way we have done since we've got here."

"Between you and me I'm glad she didn't come out myself. I've wanted to show my love for you for some time now, as I've told you about already."

Sara and I worked together fixing and cooking up supper while we made small talk, then with supper fixed and ready to eat we sat down and ate it while we continued with our small talk. When we finished eating supper and got everything cleaned up and put away, I built up the campfire for Sara and me to sit and cuddle up to, as Sara and I held each other in our arms and talked for a little while and made out with each other.

As the campfire died down till it was just about to go out, "I say we need to turn in for the night little girl."

"Okay." as she stood up with me to help me make sure everything is put away in case the wind picks up during the night.

Once everything was checked to make sure it was put away and secure in case the winds get up during the night, Sara got in my tent just ahead of me and laid down on my bedding, till I was able to get into bed, "Mm, there is this good looking beautiful lady in my bed tonight, looking like she wants something from me." as I got into bed.

"I don't know about wanting anything but your love maybe is all and I do want this big bad cock of yours in my pussy though, along with your love for me."

"I can go for that. You already have my heart so I might as well give you my body I guess, as long as I can have your love."

I crawled up between Sara's legs and stopped when my head was at her pussy, then I leaned down some more and stuck my tongue in her pussy and licked up to her clit causing her to moan. Then I licked down between her pussy lips to her taint and back up again, gathering up her pussy juices along the way, "Oh yes dad that feels so fucking good." moaned Sara.

After making a few passes back and forth through her pussy juices and sucking them up with my tongue, I stopped and stuck my tongue into her pussy as far as I could and tongue fucked her as I rubbed my finger on her clit lightly, and after getting a mouth full of her pussy juices I then went to licking and sucking on her clit, as I then stuck a finger into her pussy and finger fucked her a few strokes. After a few strokes of finger fucking her pussy, I stuck another finger into her pussy and continued finger fucking her for a little bit.

A few strokes after I stuck two fingers into her pussy, "Oh fuck me daddy, I'm fucking cumming already... Keep licking my pussy and finger fucking me... I love how good you make me feel daddy... and your tongue makes me feel so fucking good baby." I could feel her pussy squeeze my fingers, and then cum came squirting out into my mouth that tasted so sweet, with a little bit of tang to it like salt, "Oh fuck me I'm fucking cumming again baby." Sara moaned as the cum squirt into my mouth.

Sara bucked her hips up and down and when she came she raised her butt up off the bedding like she was trying to get me in her pussy head first or my fingers in all the way. As she bucked and then raised her butt up in the air like she did, I kept licking and sucking on her clit till she dropped her butt down back onto the bed, "Stop, I'm too sensitive now." letting her butt drop back down on the bed and spreading her legs as she pushed on my head with her hands.

I then raised up and took a hold of her waist and flipped her over onto her stomach and lifted her up onto her knees, then lined my dick up with her pussy and after making a few passes between her pussy lips and getting my cock coated with her juices, I slid my cock into her pussy all the way till my balls slapped at her clit, "Fuck me now, I need your cock in my pussy fucking me now."

"Oh fuck little girl your pussy is so fucking wet now. It is so fucking tight too." as I started fucking her at a fast speed.

"Oh fuck me, your fucking me so deep daddy. Your cock is so fucking big it is fucking me really deep in my pussy."

"I love you baby and I'm loving the feel of your pussy wrapped around my dick so much, I never want to take my cock out of your fucking tight pussy." as I kept fucking my cock in and out of her pussy. I then reached down and around and took a hold of her tits with both hands and started squeezing them and lightly pinching her nipples between my fingers, "Oh fuck baby you have such beautiful sexy tits. They are perfect in every way baby. It's been so fucking long since I've had soft firm tits in my hands, that I think I'll hold onto these beauties for a long time to come if you'll let me."

"Oh yes you can and I'll let you play with them as long as you want to. I love the way you play with them and how it makes me feel. As long as you keep fucking me and making me cum you can play with my tits. Make me cum; I need to cum now daddd..." I leaned over and kissed the back of her neck, "...I'm cumming, don't stop fucking me. You're fucking me so fucking deep in my fucking wet hot pussy."

After I fucked her pussy a little bit longer, I stopped, "Let's get you turned onto your side this way." as I lifted one of her leg's up. As I lifted one of Sara's legs up, I did some sidestepping while on my knees to straddle her other leg, while keeping my dick stuck up in her tight pussy, and resting her foot on a shoulder next to my head.

When Sara was on her side I started fucking her with my dick again, at a fast rate of speed, "Oh fuck me daddy, you're fucking me so fucking deep in my pussy. I didn't think you could get any deeper in my pussy than you were, but you just got deeper in my pussy. Oh fuck I need to cum again. Make me cum again daddy."

As I kept fucking Sara's pussy with my cock, "Oh fuck little girl, your sexy little ass feels so damn good sliding back and forth on my inner thigh, and even feels so damn good in my hand." as I squeezed her ass cheek with my one hand.

"I love the feel of your hand squeezing my butt daddy. I want you to squeeze my butt as much as you want to and can... I'm fucking cumming. Keep fucking me... don't fucking stop." as I started fucking in and out of Sara's pussy as fast as I could.

I felt Sara's pussy muscles squeeze my dick and her cum started flowing out all over my dick, and then she squirted, coating my dick as well as other parts of me, as I kept fucking her as fast as I could, even with as tight of a grip her pussy had on my cock, "That's it little girl, keep fucking cumming for me, to keep fucking your tight ass pussy. I love your tight pussy, as well as for the rest of your, fucking hot body baby." I managed to say between breaths. I was breathing so hard while fucking Sara's tight wet hot pussy.

"I need you to keep fucking me dadddd... I'm still cumming and I can't stop cumming... I love it when you make me cum... I've never cum so fucking much before..."

I kept fucking into Sara's pussy as deep and fast as I could, while rubbing and holding her one foot on my shoulder, and squeezing her ass cheeks with my other hand, with my thigh still rubbing back and forth against her butt, "Damn baby you feel so fucking good inside and outside here. Your butt feels good against my thigh and in my hand here. Your leg feels so good in my hand, with your skin feeling so soft and smooth. Your pussy is so fucking hot, tight, and wet, too."

I then slowed down with the fucking in and out of Sara's pussy and lowered her leg down, to turn her onto her belly and lifted my one leg up to straddle both of her legs, while keeping her flat on her belly, I shifted up a little bit and went back to fucking her pussy again, "Oh fuck me dadddd... Oh fuck your making me cum again..." as I leaned over and reached under her and got a hold of each tit, in each of my hands.

I squeezed her tits and as I squeezed, I gave each nipple a little pinch in the palm of my hands, with each squeeze I gave her tits. I couldn't fuck her real fast while I had my hands under her to squeeze her tits, but I was able to fuck her pussy at a medium speed. After giving her tits a few squeezes with my hands, I placed my hands on each side of her, and then I was able to fuck her pussy at a much faster speed, which is what I did.

"Oh fuck me daddy I'm fucking cumming again. Oh you are fucking me so deep in my pussy and it feels so fucking good. Oh fuck me... Oh fuck me... I'm fucking cumming..." cum squirted out all around my cock and from between her legs and it soaked my balls as they slipped between her thighs, to slap her clit with each stroke into her pussy. Sara even met my in stroke with a lift of her butt upward.

I stopped and took a hold of Sara's waist and lifted her up till she was on her knees, and then I started pounding into her pussy as I fucked her, "Oh little girl, I'm about to fucking cum myself baby."

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Fucking fuck me and cum in my pussy... with me daddy. I need your fucking hot cum... my pussy now." Just then her cum squirt out and her pussy muscles squeezed my cock, even tighter than before, and that sent me over the edge then, causing my cum to shoot out of my cock head into her fucking tight pussy.

Sara went silent and fell down flat again, pulling me with her by my dick being in her pussy, that was squeezing my cock so hard as my cock was shooting cum into her pussy still yet. I believe this is the most cum I've shot out of my dick in my life. My release was so tense this time around that I think I almost passed out from it. I just lay on top of Sara while we rode out our orgasms and cumming in her and she cumming all over us, and when she finally quit squirting and we both managed to calm down and she stirred again, "Oh wow, what happened. Did I pass out?"

"I believe so." not being sure if she did or not, but with her going quiet and falling down flat like she did, I believe she did pass out, "I've never cum so much before, as I just did and you, just fell flat on your belly pulling me with you, with your pussy being so tight on my dick, and you're still squeezing my cock pretty tightly yet, which feels damn good too."