Sara is Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help but squeeze your cock with my pussy because it feels so fucking good. The release I just got was so fucking tense, which I can't move still yet, or quit squeezing your cock even."

I just lay there with my weight resting on my arms trying to catch my breath, as Sara did the same thing but as she lay on her belly and I, started kissing around her neck and shoulders, while we just lay there, with me on top of her. When we got calmed down some more and her pussy muscles relaxed some, which then my cock went soft again and slipped out of her pussy, which I then rolled and lay on my side facing Sara as she turned to face me, and then we kissed like lovers do.

Breaking the kissing off, "I love you so much dad, that I don't want to ever leave you, or have you leave me. I want to make love with you for the rest of my life. I want to have a baby by you. I don't want anyone but you."

"I love you too little girl. I'll all ways love you no matter what. I know you're not a little girl as you once were, a few years back, but to me you will all ways be my little girl. I don't know if it would be a good idea to have a baby by me, or with me, however it should be said. I say that because of my age for one and the other is, because of us being dad and daughter."

"I don't care about your age or us being related to each other. I will still love our baby and care for it too. I love you and no matter what, I want to be with you and only you and no one else. I will go where you go or don't go, either way I'll be where you are. I will take care of you no matter what and I will take care of our baby too."

"I hope you don't trick me by having a baby without me knowing anything about it, before trying for one."

"Okay I'll let you know ahead of time that I'm going to try to have your baby. I figured I would wait and see how things go at home first though."

"Good idea."

"How about we go to my tent and sleep in there since we got your bed all soaked in here?"

"Okay, sounds like a good idea to me. We will need to make sure that everything in here is cleaned up before we pack it up and take it all home, or your mom will know that I've been cheating on her, before I know if she is cheating on me or not."

"Then maybe we should go to a laundry mat before going on to the house then. The only place to clean it up here is in the lake that may leave it smelling like lake water, which will make her ask a bunch of questions."

"Maybe not if we put yours in the lake too, then just tell her the wind caught them and we couldn't get to them, before they got into the lake water if, she wants to know why they smell like lake water."

"That will work. Your bad dad, did you know that?" as we climbed out of my bed and tent.

"I know but don't you go telling that very often. You're pretty bad yourself you know and I love it too." with a smile on my face.

"I know just like you, I love it when you're bad like that." and I could see the same kind of smile on her face, that I have on mine, in the moonlight.

Once Sara and I were laying on her bed and covered up to our waist with the sheet, with her laying her head on my shoulder and me on my back, with my arm around her shoulders and my hand on her back, we feel asleep in no time at all.

Throughout the days Sara and I had left to camp out, we did some fishing, hiking, and resting, around the camp. We fixed meals together like some lovers do or even some husbands and wives do, when out camping. I did most of the cooking over the campfire while Sara cooked over the camp stove, since she doesn't know how to cook over the open campfire.

When we did any fishing we usually had sex before we did any fishing but once, we had sex after we did some fishing. We had sex out in the lake close to the shoreline, like we did the first time we had sex. When we went hiking again, we found a nice shady grassy spot to have sex, and then went back to camp from there. Everything we did for the rest of our camping stay, we did in the nude so we didn't have to take clothes off first, when the urge hit to make love with each other. We had to go and take several baths though, it seemed like, not wearing any clothes but, the freedom with no clothes felt so good though.

On the last day of our camping trip Sara, and I, put all of our bedding in the lake to wash them out, then hung it up on a rope between two trees to dry out before packing it away, to be taken home. When we had everything packed and load into the truck, we headed home to see what may be the outcome of the wife, going to Jake's house and butting into his marriage problems. As well as to see where our relationship lay in the mix.