All Comments on 'Sara Met Dad's Friend'

by slnaughtygirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Coulda been a contender

This might have been a better read with some correct grammar. Past tense, present tense, where are we? Oh, and by the way, Google "hymen" and find out where a woman's "cherry" is really located.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more more

write more she has to have more if he fucked her aunt she needs lots more even some anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE MORE

more more, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!! I lived in that story.

Pleeease write more on this. I want the same experiance that Sara had. More I read the story more I get horny. I know that this kind of things happenning everywhere and my only hope is to play Sara's roll one day. Thanks slnaughtygirl, I think this is your personal experiance? Isn't it?

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
A very hot storyline . . .

. . . that could have been better executed. In addition to the previous comment about grammar and tenses, which I agree with, I'd suggest you read some of your dialogue out loud. The stilted dialogue was distracting. Make the characters talk like real people do. But I like your potential, so I hope you will keep writing. I'm a big fan of "mature" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Definitely a good story, but needs to be revised. It reads as though the author speaks English as a second language. A lot of the phrases sounded unnatural and forced. I like the concept, but the writing was a little distracting. Also, like so many people, I don't think the author understands where they hymen is, or the concept of "popping one's cherry".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs more work.

Liked it. Keep on writing. There are too many mistakes. past tense or present? Make up your mind! But overall you have a good story line that could have had more detail in the parts not about sex, though that's just because I like more of a story than this provides.Keep writing. Also don't write about things you don't understand. The cock can't get half way in before meeting the hymen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous