All Comments on 'Sarah'

by HollyIJinks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
find_twofind_twoalmost 14 years ago
Great story!!

Dear Jinxskunk,

Thanks for a very good story. I look forward to reading the second chapter. I wonder if you are that beautiful Sarah and are actually telling about your own experiences. Actually, I hope that is the case. That reality makes it all the more erotic to me. It also reminds me of my granddaughter and my interactions with her. I'll have to tell you all about us some time.

Love, Art

NaborladyNaborladyalmost 14 years ago
Perhaps one glitch in a very well written story...

How did Uncle Derick know that Sarah was a virgin? They were close, but that seems to be an odd thing for an Uncle to assume about an 18 year old niece these days.

I have to say that is my only, and very minor, gripe about this very well-written piece!

HollyIJinksHollyIJinksalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! I hesitated to make her a virgin at all. I tried to elude to it when he was first kissing her and it felt like she had not gone much beyond kissing... but I did not make it obvious... I might add some work to it... thanks for something constructive and tangible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
perfect

Dont you think he rushed it a little. Still a great story I loved it all. and it got me excited

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
knowing who they are

even a little bit, would help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHollyIJinks@HollyIJinks
103 Followers
Wouldn’t my answer ruin the mystery? I’ll give you a hint to my age… growing up, my favorite song was Meredith Brooks’ “Bitch”. Why? I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a child I’m a mother I’m a sinner I’m a saint And I do not feel ashamed I’m your hell I’m your dream I’m n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sarah Series Info