Sarah Acts Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"bend forward until you're parallel to the floor, put your hands on your buttocks and pull them apart."

Sarah obeyed without complaint but also without her usual grace. Rebecca was well aware how much her submissive loathed that particular position above many others that were either more revealing or embarrassing or potentially humiliating.

Sarah still showed every outward sign of extreme arousal: rapid breathing, goose pebbles, hard nipples, a wet, musky smelling center. Sarah shuddered when she fleetingly touched her clit and moaned from behind the gag, Rebecca coated her fingers with Sarah's juices and pulled her wetness up from her sex, over the perineum to her anus to lubricate her sphincter. She shivered and shuddered when Rebecca entered her with her index finger.

"Just imagine that it's anal training."

Her inarticulate grunts made it clear that Sarah was trying to say something though not with the urgency that usually accompanied the use of her safeword.

Rebecca deflated the gag somewhat and Sarah's words became audible, "different. I can smell the ginger. I read about figging. I deserve the punishment, Please, Mistress."

"Yes, I will punish you, my Sarah and this is only the beginning."

Rebecca let her middle finger join the index finger in Sarah's behind. It entered as easily as the first had. She wanted to widen her back entrance enough to allow her to easily accept the big ginger hand. Rebecca grabbed what she could of Sarah's hair from under the straps holding the gag and blindfold in place and led her over to the bed where she made her lie down and guided her hands over her head one by one. She added her ring finger and fucked her for a while without any discernible rhythm.

"Take a deep breath and relax."

It took some careful wriggling to make the ginger root enter Sarah fully. Sarah kept her legs spread and tried to control her breathing. "That's it, relax and let your new friend do the rest."

The juice of the ginger root needed some time to take effect. Rebecca patted the slightly tanned buttocks and then pinched the left and the right cheek together with her thumb and index finger. Sarah immediately started to wriggle and rub her center against the pillow that had been put under her hips.

"Stop it, Sarah. Don't try to get yourself off. Remember, this is supposed to be a punishment and you know that as a rule you are not allowed to come from punishment." Rebecca's voice was slightly scolding but with the blindfold still in place Sarah could not see her Mistress' smile. She stilled her movements abruptly, as if taken by surprise.

"The ginger root treatment is your punishment for running off," Rebecca spread Sarah's legs wider to kneel more comfortably between her thighs, "Tell me how the ginger feels deep inside of you, compared to other things." Rebecca ordered and removed the penis gag.

Sarah took a deep breath and licked some drool off the corners of the mouth but was unable to reach the thick drop on her chin. She pulled her right hand slightly down to brush it off, but Rebecca stopped her. "Keep your hands where I put them and answer my question."

Sarah blushed at the harsh command and turned her head giving the impression as if she would look at her Mistress through the blindfold. She felt her heart beating in her throat and even she was not sure if it was just her arousal speaking or also the burning and the pain created by the ginger root hand in her ass. So, she took a deep breath and obeyed her Mistress' command.

"Mistress, please, the ginger burns and itches worse than bengay cream. I know I deserve the punishment but it hurts so much and it's so distracting. I'm horny and I have been since you came in and gave me the first sign of your forgiveness by holding me in your arms. Still, I'm not sure if I could give myself an orgasm without additional masturbation, even if you should order it.

"When masturbating I always fantasize that it are your hands touching me. Even the fantasy of being touched by you, the memory of your skin on mine is better than any reality anyone else could give me. It's pure bliss. Shakespeare said it better than I ever could in one of his sonnets; "For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings that then I scorn to change my state with kings."

"Oh. ,my love, I fear the ginger root does not do as a punishment if you can still quote the bard of Avon. Making you wear the gag again might be more effective as punishment."

Rebecca reached for the gag but stopped in mid-movement when Sarah started to plead, "Please, Mistress, the ginger does its work. It distracts me and makes me horny and it hurts, but more than anything else I crave your forgiveness I know I'll have to earn that by submitting to the punishment for losing my temper and for all the things I said in anger."

"You're right about that, my sweet; especially because you also came close to squandering my trust with your outburst. Tell me, how does the ginger feel, aside from burning?"

"I feel so full. It fills me more and better than any butt plug ever has. It kisses all my walls and it's almost as if I can feel the root juices being soaked up and absorbed. I could learn to love that, but the burning, that is something I do not fancy to ever feel again. It burns so much."

"Burn? How? there are many different kinds of burning. Be more specific, please."

"I'm not sure what to say. It's not like anything I've ever felt before. It's hard to describe. It does not feel like burning your fingers at the oven or with hot water or like molten wax dripping on the skin or the bengay cream. It has a bit of all of it and yet it's at the same time more intense and more gentle, harder to take"

"Is it a feeling you think you could get used to?"

"The day you hit me with my father's belt for the first time I was convinced that I would never be able to take even a single stroke with a cane. You taught me that I can. So, I know that given enough time and experience one can get used to almost everything, but, please Mistress, don't make me get used to this. I love you and I know I do not deserve any better, but please do not keep the ginger root on your list of acceptable punishments or things to do during a play session. I'd rather take a sound caning."

"We'll get to that later as punishment for losing your temper. Or did that slip your mind?"

"No, Mistress, please punish me as you deem fit."

"I will, but first tell me, if our roles were reversed what would be my punishment?"

"Please, Mistress, do not ask that of me. It's not my place to even consider."

"It is if I make it your place." Rebecca cast a quick glance at her wrist watch, she knew the ginger would soon lose its potency. It was only effective for twenty or twenty-five minutes at the most. "Answer!"

"I would wash out your mouth with soap every day for a week, cane you for losing your temper, not allow you an orgasm for two weeks while teasing you with the chastity belt fit with dildo and plug, and I might come up with other things given more time. Is this what you wanted to hear, Mistress?"

"It comes close enough to what I have in mind. Now, let's remove your ginger companion. Just treat it like a conventional butt plug."

"I'll do my best, Mistress."

"I know you will, my sweet, as you always do."

Sarah pulled her knees up under her hips and spread her legs as far as she could, her head, arms and shoulders stayed flat on the mattress. She was ready to push the ginger hand out of her.

"A very nice picture, my Sarah, who says that exercising your servile positions is not worth the time and effort, and now relax your sphincter for me and push. Just as I taught you. Push it out slowly and regularly, breathe deeply. It's starting to move, my love, you're doing fine." A few minutes later Rebecca pulled out the last centimeter of the ginger hand and put it back in the Ziploc bag to be thrown into the trash. She took Sarah at the shoulders and pulled her up against her front and closed her arms around the naked body. Rebecca removed the blindfold and found the silken lining soaked with tears.

"Was it so hard to take, my Love?"

"It's what I deserved, better than I deserved, Mistress. It did not harm me, but please be generous and let me wash it off with a hot water enema, it's still burning."

"No, sweetie, that would be too easy. There will be residual burning for another hour or so. It's part of the punishment, But I think it would not hurt to wash you with a piece of cloth, But I'll have to go to the bathroom to get it and soap it up."

"Please, Mistress, I know I don't deserve that kindness, but I would love it very much if you could just keep on holding me."

"I think that can easily be arranged, my Sarah. I love holding you and I love how well our bodies fit together. But as enticing as it is to feel you pressed against me, it will not distract me so much that I would forget about the rest of your due punishment. And I still need a better explanation than the one you have given me so far why you lost your temper earlier."

Sarah's body stiffened in Rebecca's grasp but her breathing slowed. Rebecca felt that she was centering herself with a deep breath and then she asked, "May I think about it for a time, Mistress?"

Both women were still on the bed, on their knees, Sarah's back pressed against Rebecca's front. Rebecca's right hand rested between Sarah's breasts holding her close, drawing small circles with her thumb, her left was hovering in the air between her belly button and her shaven mound. She was tempted to plunge deep into Sarah's wetness by the smell of her arousal.

"Yes, my sweet, you may think about your answer but do not take too much time, we have other things to do before we can go to sleep. When I came home from work you seemed eager to go to dinner at "Mark's", what happened after we got there that made you act out?"

Sarah took another deep breath and closed her eyes, "You are right, Mistress, I had been looking forward to go to "Mark's" the whole aggravating day long. I just knew that it would start the evening and weekend off on the right note. I'm sorry that I botched it up so badly."

"What made your day so aggravating?"

~*~

"It started with the coffee maker breaking down first thing in the morning. And then it took Mary almost 'til midday to have a replacement brought in. My meeting with the agent who had been pestering me about that young sculptor from the East coast took longer than anticipated, mainly because the woman was twenty minutes late. She gave me some bs story about her car breaking down and taking the wrong bus. I was tempted to throw her out without even listening to her proposal, but then she produced the portfolio she had brought with her and I decided that the book deserves a chance.

"Another agent gave me the manuscript of a murder/mystery/love story novel I promised to read as soon as possible. I don't know yet if we'll take it, but if it's even half as good as the agent thinks it would fit well in the new line with lesbian novels I plan to establish. And now for the bright point of my day; my conference with the head of human resources, Harry Swift. He thinks that lesbian literature, or as he calls it, perverted porn will be at best a non-profit venture but probably a burial ground for our money. I disagree and so does the Marketing department.

"When I decided to open a day care for my people he put forth the same arguments but the day care is worth twice its cost of doing business. Everyone is more content and less stressed with their child just on the 14th floor playing. He threatened to quit then, but to my surprise he never did. Swift challenged my authority ever since I took over from my father. Then he threatened to hire the most unqualified butch slut he could find for the editor in chief position, and that gave me the opening I had waited for to finally let him go, and promote his long suffering second-in-command to the job.

"Security had to escort him out after he had tried to download confidential files from our server. He made some threats against me and Mary and Francesca, but I don't think that anything will come of it. Harry has always been nothing but bluster, more mouth than action. I don't plan on wasting another thought on him. Francesca has already put out word about the editor job, A few candidates already sent their resume by email. She will be setting up interviews for next week and she's looking in-house for someone to take her former job."

"So, all in all that sounds more like a successful than like an aggravating day, Sarah."

"All in all, yes, Mistress, but I was still glad to see its end. I was so relieved when it was time to call it a day and take the elevator upstairs and to be able to get out of my clothes and take off the heels. I took a shower, knelt in my corner in the bedroom and recited my mantra. The first two times, I had a hard time focusing, it were just words that did not have much meaning, but by the third time it started to feel right. I began to feel the deep truth of the words, when I changed them from the declaration they are into a prayer to my Mistress.

"I am Sarah, Rebecca Eriksson is my Mistress.

Hear me, Mistress. You guide me, and teach me, and protect me, and command me. I long to serve you and obey you and fulfill your smallest wish as if it were an order. I need your dominance in word and deed. All that I am belongs to you and you alone. You, Mistress, are my light and my conscience and my strength. I'm yours, body, heart and soul. I love you with every fiber of my heart and every breath I take. I'm yours, now and forever."

"And then?" Rebecca asked ignoring the dreamy quality Sarah's voice had taken on.

"I repeated the prayer version four more times and went into the living room to wait for you, Mistress. You came only a few minutes later, or so it seemed to me, you pulled me into your arms and kissed me, and stroked me, and made me so wet for you, and then you gave me leave to wear whatever I want to the restaurant and I thought that I could not possibly feel any better without making a spectacle of myself.

I felt great, and then you started to order for both of us as you usually do. And you usually have such a knack to order just what is good for me, but tonight I had my heart set on a steak, and when you ordered the veggie wrap I just lost it, just like a water kettle under too much pressure I know, Mistress, that's not a really good answer, but it's the best I can do at the moment."

"It's better than what we had before, Sarah. So, you're telling me that you lost your temper the way you did because you presumed that the veggie wrap was intended for you. In fact I wanted to eat the wrap and let you chose for yourself."

"So, all of this only happened because I was presumptuous?"

"No, my love, your presumption was the drop that got the barrel to overflow, the stalk of straw in the pack that broke the camel's back, after the annoyance of going without coffee for most of the morning and then having to deal with the chauvinistic jackass at Human Resources.

"So, at the end of the day it was still more aggravating than anything else. Are you ready to be punished for losing your temper?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm ready. I wish it were not necessary but I earned that punishment. I'm also no longer so aroused that it threatens to get in the way. I love you and I'm ready to feel the cane. May I ask how many strokes I'll receive and which position you want me to take?"

"Yes, my Sarah. I want you to go over to the St. Andrew's cross, bend down and grab your ankles, as for the number of strokes. I'll decide that along the way, your skin will tell me how much you'll be able to take. Then I want you to calm down and open your mouth for the Tabasco sauce for bad-mouthing me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Rebecca led Sarah back to the cross, made her bend over, used a two-foot spreader bar to keep her feet apart, hooked the wrist to the ankle cuffs to make it impossible for Sarah to break position and then fastened a thick chain around her middle, she attached to the centerpiece of the cross. I would hold Sarah in position should her legs give out during the caning. Then she spent a few minutes just stroking the soft, unblemished flesh of her buttocks.

Sarah trembled under the gentle touch, "Sarah is something wrong?"

"No, Mistress, nothing is wrong, I'm just afraid."

"Why, Sarah? This is not your first time under the cane."

"No, Mistress, but I deserve this punishment so much, I'm afraid that I will not be able to take it like a good submissive and use the word."

"There's no shame in using your safeword should the pain get too much, baby."

During this exchange Rebecca let the cane rest on Sarah's sit spot, raised it high and ordered, " I want you to count, my Sarah," before she let the carbon fiber cane whistle through the night air, It sliced through the air as if it wanted to cut it to ribbons. Sarah cried out a second or two after the cane had hit her butt cheeks horizontally.

"One, Mistress, thank you."

Sarah's voice was already marked by the pain and Rebecca reminded herself that she had to be very careful in the application of the cane if she did not want to cause her beloved submissive real harm. The impact line had already started to swell up when the next stroke hit half an inch above the first.

"Two, thank you, Mistress." Sarah sounded shaky but determined. With the sixth stroke, Rebecca reached the highest point she wanted to hit, right below the small of Sarah's back.

"Six, thank you, Mistress," Sarah's voice sounded thick with tears, but when Rebecca bent down to check she saw that she was not yet crying.

The seventh stroke hit slightly below the first and Rebecca knew that once she was done with the caning Sarah's buttocks would be so swollen that it would be virtually impossible to distinguish one cane mark from the next.

"Seven, thank you, my love." The bent-over position afforded Rebecca a good view of Sarah's wet sex and her slightly inflamed anus. The ring muscle was not yet completely closed again and a bit red from the ginger.

The signs of her arousal were still evident, but Rebecca knew Sarah's body good enough to also know that there would be no new juices should she decide to wash the wetness off in the middle of the punishment. Strokes seven through twelve slowly descended to the apex of Sarah's thighs.

She started to cry with the tenth stroke and from then on it became increasingly difficult to understand her tally. Strokes thirteen, fourteen and fifteen landed on one, two and seven but in contrast to the first twelve, Rebecca's strokes were barely more than love taps, which allowed Sarah to calm down and regain her composure. Soon twelve parallel welts stood for twenty-four strokes and Rebecca said, "Only five more to go, baby, and I will make them hurt. Stop counting, please."

Twenty-five hit right between one and two and Sarah howled in pain. The last four cut diagonally in Sarah's flesh. Crisscrossing the other marks and creating a few bloody splotches. Sarah's legs shock as far as the restraints allowed, but not out of fear to disappoint her Mistress.

Her reaction was probably due to the pain, at least that's what Rebecca told herself when she finally let the cane fall to the floor. She unhooked the cuffs and removed the spreader bar. She also took the chain off of Sarah's middle and simultaneously pulled her up.

Sarah's face and eyes were red and blotchy from crying. But when she closed her arms around Rebecca's waist, her Mistress could have sworn that she had never been more beautiful. Her earlier anger and worry were gone, washed away by Sarah's tears and she was tempted to forget about the rest of her punishment.