Sarah Acts Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~

Back at the apartment Rebecca made Sarah strip and took off the chastity belt, but secured the dildo and butt plug with a crotch rope. She also ordered her to put the wrist and ankle cuffs as well as the training collar back on and connected the hobble chains again.

Rebecca called Ava on her cell phone. She was curios to find out if Mary or other submissives at the club had misbehaved the night before.

"Mary? My little lamb? No, Becca, she's been a real angel lately. I only had to punish her for making eye contact without permission. She's wearing blinders for the rest of the weekend. Why do you ask? What prompted your curiosity?"

Rebecca told her old friend about Sarah's behavioral lapse and her punishment.

"You know best how to treat her, Becca. I might have chosen amore severe punishment. Can I tell Mary about it?"

"Of course, my friend, I see no harm in that. Our loves do not keep many secrets from each other."

"And don't worry if Marry is walking a bit funny. It's her quarterly week of anal training. It starts and ends with a session under the cane on Sunday when our daughter is with her grand parents. It involves butt plugs, and enemas and other fun things."

"Sounds as if our darlings will get another chance to bond. I will have Sarah wear a plug for the next week or two, depending on her behavior. She will be horny as hell, but that's something she'll just have to get through."

For the next almost two weeks Rebecca teased her submissive mercilessly every day to the point of making her beg and cry for release. She made her wear butt plugs of different lengths and girths and alternately subjected her to cleansing enemas and maintenance spankings. When she finally decided that her beloved submissive had suffered enough she made her come until she passed out.

The next morning when she opened her eyes Sarah said softly, "Thank you, Mistress, I love you."

"I love you as well, my sweet Sarah. I think we can step down your maintenance schedule to every third day without risking further behavioral lapses."

"I think that's a very good idea, Mistress. I don't want to complain but it might give me a chance to go to work without feeling your discipline too keenly. Thank you for loving me."

"You don't need to thank me for that, I can't help it. I belong to you just as much as you belong to me. But do not be too hopeful about getting a reprieve from the discomfort created by the maintenance spankings. They serve very specific purposes, as you should remember, just like exercising the servile positions."

THE END (FOR NOW)