Sarah and Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did a quick little mental search of the single women I knew. A couple came to mind that I might explore later. Right now I just wanted to kick back, relax and let the past few days sink in. I mean, seriously, how many men ask their wife for a divorce on Monday and you both sign the papers on Thursday. If you hit me on the head with a hammer you would get the same reaction.

That evening we started another cribbage tournament. We played ten games and I managed to win seven. She accused me of cheating. I told her it was the only way I could win.

We gave up for the evening and she begged off and took her shower. When she was done I went to take mine. I walked back and saw the table was set and two giant cheeseburgers with chips and salsa were sitting on the table. We pigged out and cleaned up. Sarah grabbed he remote and I knew we were in for another chick flick. I made a mental note that I needed to be faster getting the remote.

We snuggled up on the sofa and she managed to keep her parts covered with the t shirt she was wearing. I suspected she wasn't wearing panties again. My cock stirred as my dirty old man mind took over. The movie ended and she was asleep. I covered her with a blanket and went to bed. I dreamed that Sarah and I were on a tropical island. We were staying in a palm thatch hut near the beach. The gentle breaking waves lapped on the beach as we made sweet love.

When I woke the next morning she was snuggled in my arms. I listened for the gentle waves. I didn't hear them. I looked around and came back to reality. Sarah was laying on my shoulder with her breast pressed against my chest. My arm was around her shoulder. He leg was over mine touching my raging hardon. Her hand was laying on my stomach just above my cock.

She stirred and pulled herself against me. He hand moved up and caressed my chest.

"Good morning, Daddy. You feel real good in my arms."

"You feel good to, baby girl. Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I am. Mom is gone and you need a good woman to take care of you."

"We can't ever go back. This is forever."

"I know. I want to be your woman forever. And I want you to be my lover forever, too."

I moaned at the thought. She had waited for me. She was offering her most precious gift.

"Thank you, baby girl."

"For what, Daddy."

"Don't you realize what you're offering me. It's the most precious gift a woman has."

"I know, Daddy. I love you more than anyone. I want you to have it."

He hand moved over on my chest. She raked her nails over my nipples. Slowly she dragged her nails down across my stomach. He hand found my rock hard cock. She ran her nails up the under side. I almost blasted my cum. It was all I could do to hold back. I pulled her to me and our lips met. I ran my tongue over her lips and they opened for me. My tongue went searching for hers. The found each other.

I rolled her on her back and started my kissing journey from her mouth down. I found her nipples and sucked them up to the size of strawberries. Our moans filled the room. I moved down leaving a trail of kisses to her patch of pussy hair.

"Daddy, Daddy. You lips are so good. Please don't stop."

"I won't, baby girl. I'll never stop loving on you. You'll be my woman forever."

"Forever, Daddy. I love you."

I licked the top of her slit and watched her legs open for me. I moved between them to her sweet offering. I gently kissed her pussy lips. I heard her moan as I watched her lips fill with blood. I pulled them apart and saw her clit for the first time. I was amazed at the size of it. It was as big as the tip of my little finger. I knew right then that she would be easy to arouse. I touched it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and thrust her hips up. I wanted to bring her along slowly. She needed to be able to freely express herself naturally and without inhibitions. I wanted her to be a fucking animal. I planned on keeping her in a constant state of arousal. By her moans I suspected it wouldn't be any other way.

I kissed her lips again and her knees came up and her legs spread. Her sweet virgin pussy was mine for the taking. My cock was as hard as blue steel but I knew I had to wait. I wanted her to want it as much as I do.

I licked and sucked on her pussy lips as I stuck one finger in her. She moaned and clamped her pussy down on my finger. She was well lubed up by now and I started finger fucking her. She matched each thrust with one of her own. I stuck another finger in and heard another moan. More finger fucking and she started groaning with each breath. I could tell she was close. I found her G spot and rubbed it a little. Her groaning got louder with each stroke on it. I could tell she was right on the edge of cumming. I rubbed her G spot a little faster and sucked up her blood engorged clit. Every muscle in her body locked up and I heard her scream. Her pussy clamped on my fingers. I let her come down a little and gave her another. More screams echoed through the house. I kept my fingers in her and moved up to her rock hard nipples. I licked and sucked them back up to rock hardness. I moved up and kissed her neck and then her lips.

"Oh my god, Daddy. That was wonderful. That's way better than my hair brush."

"You bad girl, using your hair brush. That's not what it's for."

"It sure is. We had lots of good times thinking about your cock going in me."

"It 's time for the real thing now, baby girl. It's time for you to be my woman."

"Oh my god, yes. Make me your woman."

"OK. You get on top and show me how much you love me. Take it in real slow so it doesn't hurt. I might a little the first time."

"I don't care if it hurts, Daddy.

With that she moved up over with her knees on each side of my hips. She took my cock in both hands and held it to her pussy lips.

"Rub it around a little and get it wet, baby girl. Get it ready."

She bumped her clit with and and cried out.

"Just put the head in and hold it. Get used to it stretching you out. Go slow."

I felt her push down and the head popped in. Her lips closed behind the head and held it in place.

"Yes. Yes. It's in me. It's so big and so good."

"Move up and down just a little and squeeze it."

She did and I almost came. It took all my concentration to hold off. I could feel the little roughness of her G spot on my cock head. I flexed in her and her body locked up again. An intense orgasm rocked her world. Just as she peaked I flexed again. Strange animal noises came from deep in her throat. I let her come back to planet earth. Our eyes met and I could she the lust and love in them. My heart swelled with love and pride. She was almost my woman. All she needed was a load of my cum in her.

"Push down, baby girl. Take some more. I want it all the way in. Then I'll make you my woman."

Slowly she slid down stretching her hot wet pussy to fit. It was amazing how tight she was. She was the first virgin for me.

With one inch or so to go I pushed up hard and our pelvic bones met. The head of my cock touched gently against her cervix. She cried out and came again.

"Now, baby girl. Make me cum in you. Then you'll be my woman."

"Cum in me, Daddy. Cum. Cum. Please."

"Squeeze it and move up and down. I'm almost there. Squeeze it hard."

I felt her clamp down and the stirring in my loins increased. I was seconds away. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her down hard on me. Our bones met and I ground on her clit. He clenching muscles pushed me over the edge. The first rope of cum felt like it tore the end off my cock. We both screamed as it hit her cervix. The next one did the same thing. We both were out of control. I kept pumping and she kept milking. Finally my cock ran dry. She fell on my chest and grabbed me by my shoulders

"Oh my god, Daddy. Oh my god. That was out of this world and I'm a woman now. I have your cum in me. I'm your woman. I love you."

"My woman. I like the sound of that. My woman full of my cum. My sweet lover."

"I'll be your woman forever, Daddy. Forever and ever."

"You're still my baby girl, but you're my lover now, forever and ever."

My cock slipped out with a loud slurp. Our juices ran down her ass crack. I reached down and got my finger wet. I rubbed it on her lips and kissed her.

"How do we taste, baby girl."

"mmmm, that's pretty good. I want some more of that."

"There's some on my cock. You can have it all."

She quickly moved down and licked it clean. She moved back and gave me a quick kiss. He tongue went in my mouth and we both tasted the fruits of our loving.

She laid by my side with her breasts against me and her leg over.

"I'm a woman. I'm a woman. I'm full of my Daddy's cum. I'm a woman."

I chuckled.

"You're my woman. You're my woman."

"That too, Daddy. Your woman full of your cum."

"This is the happiest day of my life. My baby girl gave me her virginity, she took my cum and became my woman. What a great day."

"My best day too. Now we can make up for all that time you were neglected. She's gone and I'll take care of you."

"I love you, baby girl. More than you'll ever know."

'Your woman loves you to."

*********************

For the rest of the time we were at the cabin we fucked every time I got and erection. Sarah turned into the animal I hoped for. She was completely uninhabited. Only Mel knew where we were so we stayed naked all the time.

On Thursday Mel called. She had found an apartment and taken some of the furniture from the house. I told her it was OK and I would put the rest in storage in case she wanted more later.

Sarah and I left the next morning. We needed to get a place to stay in town. I didn't want her staying up at the cabin alone while I was at work. The first thing I did was find an apartment for us. I didn't want to do the motel scene with her. We rented a truck and moved what we wanted. I called and got the cable turned on for the TV and internet. We just had her bed but that was fine. We didn't intend to sleep apart. We got the house emptied out and called a house cleaning service to get the carpets and woodwork cleaned. I called a Real Estate company and listed the house. I figured I'd buy a condo when it sold. I went back to work Monday and Sarah took charge of setting up the apartment. I came home that evening and found my naked baby girl fixing dinner. I swatted her on the ass and groped her from behind. She ordered me to take and shower and stay naked. After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen and we fucked on the table. I was as happy as a pig in a mud hole.

Word soon got around that I was single. A few of the women got the message and started flirting. I let it be known that I wasn't interested till my divorce was final. Besides, I had my baby girl to take care of.

In the middle of July I got an offer for the asking price and we put the house in escrow. They said we could close in thirty days. Thirty days later Mel and I met at the escrow office and closed the deal. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. We just chatted about trivial things. They wrote two checks and we parted company.

I contacted a Real Estate Agent and found a nice condo. I gave them a down payment and moved in.

Sarah decided she wanted to go to UCLA. A week before school started she packed her car up and we had one last fuck and she drove away. We were both crying. I tried to get ready for her leaving but it was still hard. The house seemed so empty without her there. She promised to come home when she could. It ended up her coming down about two weekends a month.

Before she left we had a discussion about her and I dating. We both knew our time together would be limited. I told her it was OK with me. I didn't expect her to go without sex. I knew she couldn't. It was hard for me to say it but I knew it had to be that way. I didn't want to stand in the way of her having a normal life. She said she understood and it would be OK with her for me to date too. She knew I didn't want to get married soon but she didn't expect me to yank off for the rest of my life. I told her to get a good supply of condoms and stay away from frat parties. She laughed and told me not to worry.

*******************

Things went well for Sarah and I. She was getting great grades and enjoying school. She had a boyfriend most of the time, but nobody she wanted to crow about. She said they were friends with benefits.

I didn't have much contact with Mel. Maybe once every six months we would run into each other. I never did hear if she was dating or not. I really didn't care one way or the other.

My divorce was final just after she left. I settled down and started enjoying the single life. I had a few fuck buddies. They would come and go. I had a few dry spells but it was something I had gotten used to. I did find one little blonde named Sandy. She was a fucking animal in bed and real easy on the eyes. She liked it in every hole. I asked her about it one day why she had never been married. She said she couldn't stay with one man very long. She thought is was better to be single than to cheat on a husband. We were together about six months and parted friends.

********************

Sarah made it a point to visit me at least two weekends a month and of course all summer. I would make it a point to take two weeks off in the summer and Sarah and I would stay at the cabin. Over the years it became our special place. I never took any of my girlfriends there.

She came home one weekend in her senior year. She seemed a little quiet. I waited for her to open up.

"Daddy. Something has come up. I need to talk to you about it."

"OK, baby girl. What's going on?"

"I've been seeing this guy. His name is Brian. He is really nice and he tells me he loves me. I'm falling in love with him too. He wants to get married after he graduates. I think I'll tell him yes."

"He's really smart. He's into computers. I think he wants to start his own business. His father is rich and he says he'll help him get started. I've seen him around little kids and I think he'll be a good daddy. I've met his parents and they're really nice too.

"That's great. I was wondering what took you so long. I won't tell you what to do but if you love him and he loves you, go for it. Why don't you bring him down so I can meet him. I don't want to meet him the first time at your wedding. You can introduce him to Mel too."

"OK, Daddy. The next time I come down I'll bring him. I know you'll like him. He's quite a guy. I see some of you in him."

"Well then. He must be a great guy. I can't wait to meet him myself."

"Daddy!"

"You be sure an keep me posted on what you two are up to. I'm your Daddy and I have to keep my eye on you."

"I will, Daddy. Don't worry."

********************

Two weeks later they showed up at my door. The got moved into her bedroom and I took them to dinner. I called Mel so she could meet him too. She was right. He was a nice guy. He wasn't cocky, but he knew what he wanted out of life. He exuded a confidence that I liked. I could see why she was attracted to him. I could tell by way she looked at him that she was in love. I was a happy Daddy.

A month later Sarah called me and gave me the news I had been waiting for. Her officially proposed and she accepted. They tentatively set the wedding date the last week in June. I asked if she had any second thoughts about it. She didn't. He was the one she wanted. She also told me that she was going off the pill before the honeymoon. I ordered a grandson.

*******************

The first of the year rolled around and the owner of the company threw a party for management. I was pleasantly surprised when I got an invitation. I was just a supervisor and I suspected they had something up their sleeve. Sure enough, they made me a Vice President in charge of design and prototypes. They were moving more into high speed robotics and 3D printers. Two days later I signed a contract with a very substantial raise with stock options. The signing bonus was the frosting on the cake. I recommended my right hand man Charlie for my replacement. They agreed and promoted him.

I decided to move up a little befitting my new position. I sold my condo and bought a little more upscale one. It had three bedrooms with a home theater/den. With the money from the sale and my signing bonus I paid it off. For my driving pleasure I bought a 2015 Camaro ZL1.

***********************

It's June and Brian and Sarah are all atwitter about graduation. Of course I planned on attending. I knew Mel would be there and I wondered how awkward it would be with her there. I figured I'd just suck it up and deal with it. I could do three days around her standing on my head.

In spite of what Sarah told me about them, I was a little curious about Brian's parents. According to Sarah they had more money than was in Ft. Knox. I fantasized and pictured him as some kind of pompous asshole flaunting his money. I saw his wife as some kind of bimbo trophy, dripping in diamonds with perfectly coiffed hair and perfect make up. I envisioned a long legged blonde with huge tits. I chuckled at myself. Maybe I was projecting myself into his situation.

**********************

The day before graduation I woke to a warm moist mouth on my cock. Nora has her nose in my pubic hair ready for my load. Her throat muscles were seriously working on the head of my cock. She pulled back, took a deep breath and took it all again. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and held her on it. My ass cheeks clenched and I dumped my load in her throat. She greedily swallowed it, mewing through her nose. This girl would rather suck a cock than breathe, and she is good.

"Wake up call, baby. Time for you to make breakfast. I want bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. And of course another load of you cum down my neck."

"You got it, sweetheart. Let's take a shower first. We smell like old cum juice."

"I know. I love that smell. All those memories of last night come back."

"Come on, my little cocksucker. Let's get wet."

We take a shower and of course I fucked her soapy pussy. She howled each time she came. Over the last two weeks I'd found most of her hot buttons. I can make her cum at will.

As soon as we finish eating she is under the table with my cock buried in her throat. She held my balls as I fed her another load.

"Is that gonna be enough cum to hold you till I get back. I'll be gone three or four days."

"I don't know. Four days is a long time without my favorite snack."

"You're so bad and so good. Shame on you.'

"I am. That's why you like me."

"Get your butt dressed. I gotta go soon. I haven't even packed my bag yet."

She got dressed as I pack my suitcase and valpac. I got dressed and walked her to her car.

"Bye bye, baby. I'll call you when I get back."

A kiss and she hopped in her car and drove off. I went back in and cleaned up the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher and turned it on. I grabbed my stuff, hopped in my ride and headed for Westwood.

I arrived at Sarah's in the early afternoon. She opened the door and almost knocked us over when she jumped in my arms. She squealed as she hugged and kissed me.

"Daddy! Come in. Come in. Mom's already here."

Mel walked in from the kitchen. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"OK, what are you two up to."

"Girl stuff, Daddy. Just girl stuff."

Brian is sitting in the recliner watching some sports program. I give him a man hug and plopped on the sofa.

Sarah starts rambling on about all their plans. Richard and Bea wants us to meet for dinner at the country club. She already has her wedding dress and the bridesmaids dresses picked out. Richard is sending them to Hawaii for their honeymoon. And last but not least she took her last birth control pill two weeks ago.

"Baby girl. How much is this wedding going to cost me?"