Sarah and Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,178 Followers

"I don't know yet. Richard already paid for our dresses and hired a wedding planner We go in next week for the final fitting."

"How about I just give you my Visa card."

"You can trust me, Daddy. I won't put you in the poor house."

"Am I wearing a suit or a tux?"

"We're going all out. You need to get a tux."

"What's the date."

"The last Saturday of the month. You can come up a few days early if you want."

"OK, I'll do that. I'll let you know."

"I assume Mel is staying here. I'll need to find a hotel."

"There's one four blocks down the street. I made a reservation for you. Come back here at about six and we can go to dinner from here."

I checked in and decided to take a nap. I called the desk and requested a wake up call at five. In what seems like five minutes the room phone rings. I answered and thanked them. I showered and got dressed. I decided to take a cab and leave my car in valet. I don't want it stolen from Sarah's apartment parking lot.

We arrived at the country club in Brian's Benz. Introductions are made all around and we took our seats. Richard ordered two bottles of Dom. We ordered and the chat started. It turns out Sarah was right about Richard. He was a real nice guy. Very easy to talk to.

Bea is also nice. She is dressed to the nines but doesn't flaunt it. She is beautiful, intelligent and likes to laugh. Richard married well. She was definitely a keeper.

He asked about my company. He asked questions I couldn't answer. I explained that I'm just a Vice President in production. He wondered if they might like a cash infusion. I told him to call the president. It's above my pay grade. He slipped me a list of some stocks I might be interested in buying. I tucked it away.

We finished dinner and I noticed the dance band warming up. We all moved from the dinning room to a nice table near the dance floor. The first dance everyone dances with their partner. Mel feels good in my arms and memories flood back in my mind. We danced to two songs and returned to our table. The next slow set started and Richard took Mel's hand and led her to the floor. Of course, I danced with Bea.

She flashed me a big smile. Her perfect teeth shined in the light. 'Expensive crowns' flash in my mind. She moved into my arms and plastered her body to mine. Her stomach against my cock and her full C breasts are mashed against my chest. She looked up and smiled again. Dirty old man thoughts run through my mind. 'Married woman against my cock. Breasts against my chest.'

I looked around and saw Richard and Mel across the floor. Sarah and Brian are in their own world. Bea moves a little to my right and her mound is against my thigh. My cock stirs. I wonder what the hell she is up to. She lays her head on my shoulder and I can feel her breath on my neck. She pushes harder against me. Testing the water, I pull her closer. I feel her gasp on my neck. It hits me. She is going to rub one out on my leg. As we float around the floor we get lost in the crowd. I feel her breathing rate going up. My hand slid down to just below her waistline. I heard a little whimper as I pulled her against my thigh. He breathing rate went up. Just before the song ended I felt her shudder and moan. I caught her as she slumped in my arms. She whispered, "Thank you." Now I have no idea at all what the hell is going on, but I wanted to find out. I helped her back to the table.

The next time we danced I ask her about it.

"Richard and I have an understanding. He is impotent and nothing helps. He diabetic. He is so bad he cant' get an erection. I guess you would call it an open marriage. I can have other men as long as I'm discreet about it. He doesn't want to know anything about it. I love the old fart and I know he loves me."

"I see. That explains everything. The last thing I wanted was to be involved in a triangle. Now that I'm single I make it a point to stay away from married women."

"Would you make an exception in my case?"

"I might as soon as I get my head around it."

"OK, you have five minutes."

"Nothing like putting the pressure on."

"I think I could persuade you to stay and extra day. You see, Richard is going back to New York after the graduation ceremonies are done. Maybe we could go out to dinner and dancing after he leaves."

"You're very persuasive. Where can we meet up?"

"Just come to my house that evening at about seven and we can make some plans. How does that sound?"

"You're on. Just text me your address."

She gives me a big smile and a kiss on my lips. I think to myself that it's going to be a very interesting evening.

***************

We were at Sarah's all ready for the graduation. Richard picked us up in a limo. We dropped the kids off where they met up with all the others. We took our place in the grandstands. The band played Pomp and Circumstance till they were exhausted. Then one band member played for a while. The line of graduates seemed endless and a new band member too over. I think they went through four band members before the kids came up. When they were presented their diplomas we thoroughly embarrassed ourselves clapping and cheering. Thankfully their last names didn't start with Z.

Richard rounded everyone up and we went back to Sarah's. Richard announced that he was on his way to New York and took off. I took a cab back to my hotel.

I killed some time in the restaurant with a light snack. I wandered into the bar and had a light conversation with the bartender over a couple of beers. At about six I went up to get ready to meet Bea. I just walked into my room and I got a text from her. It had the address and a message.

"Dress casual."

I sent her one.

"What will you be wearing?"

"five inch heels, black thigh high hose and a smile."

I sent her a smiley face.

*********************

I pulled into the driveway and stopped. It was a big circle around a fountain. There were dolphins spitting water and little boys peeing in the pool. I chuckled and pulled up to the front door. A three story mansion greeted me. I sat for a minute just looking. The the thought of what was waiting inside hit me. I took a deep breath and rang the bell. Sure enough, there she was. I just stood and looked.

A beautiful face with a big smile, just like she promised. My eyes moved down to her full D cup breasts, full and ripe. Down to her flat stomach with a jewel on a small chain in her navel. Further down was a shaved pussy. Smooth pussy lips with her labia peaking out. On down to two long dancer legs clad in black thigh highs. Red five inch heels finished my visual journey.

"Holy crap, Bea. You are a beauty. What a vision."

"Do you like my outfit. I picked it out just for you."

"Oh my god, you're so lovely."

She moved slowly into my arms. He full breasts mashed against my chest and our lips met. He tongue darted between my lips. I gasped and met it with mine. She moaned and pushed her stomach against my half hard cock. We held the kiss for what seemed like hours. Finally she pulled back.

"Come in, baby. You're embarrassing me. You're way over dressed. Let me help you with that."

She pulled me in and closed the door. Her hands went to my shirt and she pulled it up and over my head. It dropped on the floor. She ran her nails gently over my chest causing me to groan. He lips found my right nipple and then my left. I cupped her breasts as she sucked mine. She attacked my belt and zipper as I kicked off my shoes. My pants fell around my ankles. I deliberately went commando for her. My cock popped up full hard as her hand grasped it.

"Oh my god. You cock is perfect. Just the right length and thickness. I especially love that you're uncut. It's my first."

She cupped my balls and slowly stroked me. My cock felt like blue steel. Without warning she squatted and took it in her mouth. She held it up and licked the underside, he nails were raking the back side of my nut sack. I growled and humped forward. She giggled and looked up at me.

"You like that, don't you. Watch this."

She held my balls with both hand and took my cock all the way in. Her nose touched my pubic bone. I almost blew my load. He throat muscles clamped down on the head of my cock and held it in place. She rolled my balls around and milked my cock with her throat and tongue.

"I won't last long if you keep that up. Your mouth is too good."

She pulled off and smiled.

"Gimme you cum. I hope you have a lot saved up for me."

She took a deep breath and throated me again. He tongue and throat did things I didn't think were humanly possible. I felt a stirring in my loins as my cock started to swell. I heard her mew through her nose. My cock exploded a huge rope of cum against the back of her throat. She pulled back a little and took the rest in her mouth. She kept sucking and licking long after my cock went limp. The pleasure pain almost overwhelmed me. I put my hands on her shoulders to keep from falling. She stood up and hugged me, helping me stay upright. Cum was dribbling down her chin. She wiped up the dribbles and licked her fingers. Then she opened her mouth and showed my load to me. She swallowed twice and smiled.

"Good tasting cum. I'll expect more of that before I let you go."

"They way you suck my cock you can drink as much as I have. That was a world class blow job if there ever was one."

"You think that's good. Wait till you get in my pussy. It's way better than my mouth."

"Oh fuck. I may not survive this evening."

"Let's go in. Dinner is almost ready. I need to feed you up for the evening. You're going to need your strength."

She led me into the informal dinning room. She told me to leave my clothes. Benson would take care of them.

"Benson? We're not alone?"

"Of course not. Benson and Martha is part of my staff. She's a wonderful cook. We're having Veal Cordon bleu tonight. It will melt in your mouth."

"My bag is in my car. Shouldn't we get dressed."

"No way. You're naked till I let you go. Benson will get your luggage."

"This will take a little getting used to. I'm ok being naked with you, but not with an audience."

"Just relax. They're very discreet. We're having naked dinner, and maybe naked swimming. We have a nice pool out back. In fact, we're having naked everything."

"OK, naked it is."

About ten minutes later Martha came with a big tray of food. She laid it out on the table and left.

"Thank you, Martha."

It was a feast fit for a king. Enough for at least four people. I was thinking that I could get used to this real fast. Yeah, I know, dream on.

The meal was better than anything I had ever eaten. Bea smiled watching me pig out.

"You were right. This is wonderful. Give her a raise."

"Don't worry. She is well paid. People are trying to steal her all the time."

I heard what I thought were squeaky footsteps through a door. I looked and saw Benson carrying my luggage in. Bea smiled when she saw me look.

"Richard makes him wear squeaky shoes so he can hear him coming. Just a little quirk he has. I think he saw it in a movie one time."

Martha come in carrying a serving tray with coffee and two servings of pie. It was the most delicious white peach pie in the world.

We sat back and sipped our coffee chatting about the kids and their plans. She was definitely a hands on Mom. Brian was being groomed to take over Richard's empire. My sweet daughter had definitely married about her station.

"Finish you coffee and I'll show you around. Richard likes to show off all of his money. This place is way too big for us."

She gave me the grand tour that ended up in a beautiful bedroom. It was nicely furnished with a king sized canopy bed in the center. She just looked at me and smiled. My cock stirred as I thought of the sexual feast waiting for us.

She led me over to the bed and pushed me on it. I scooted to the middle and took stock of her beautiful body. She posed for me.

"This is all yours, big boy. Have your way with me. I reached up and grabbed her arm. I pulled her to me. I guided her head to my cock and pulled her ass around over my chest. I pushed her knees up and held her like a frog over my face. She attacked my cock like she needed it to stay alive. I pulled her down on my face and stuck my tongue on her little pink pucker. She squealed as I gave her a rim job. She was wet almost immediately. I saw her dew gathering on her pussy lips. I licked some up and swished it around in my mouth. I attacked her pussy with everything I had. I wanted this to be a night for both of us to remember. Animal noises came from her and I worked her pussy over. He juice was running down my face. I couldn't keep up with the flow. I concentrated on her clit and brought her to her first orgasm of the evening. Her moans filled the room. I gave her two more and flipped her over. I fell beside her and quickly shoved two fingers in her. He legs pulled up and spread for me giving me full access to her treasure. I shoved a third finger in and started stroking in and out. Her pelvis was humping up meeting each stroke. I circled her clit with my tongue, getting her ready for a big one. My fingers curled up and found her G spot. I could feel that she was right on the edge. I rubbed her G spot faster and sucked up her clit. A wild animal scream filled the air as her orgasm hit her. I let her come down and attacked again. More screams echoed around and another orgasm rocked her.

I stopped and moved up over her. She was gasping, trying to breathe.

"Oh my fucking god. What did you do to me. That was out of this world. I've never cum like that."

"I majored in pussy eating in college."

"No shit. Damn that was good."

"Let's see if you can scream on my cock."

"Fuck yes. Shove that beauty in me."

I raised up and she took it in both hands. She lined it up and I gave her just the head. Her pussy lips were grasping at it trying to pull it in.

"Take it, baby. Push up and take it."

I held up and made her reach for it. She locked her legs around my ass and pushed up. Slowly I let her have it. She made one last thrust up. Our pelvis bones met and she cried out again.

"Oh fuck yes. Cumming for you. Fuck yes."

"Work on it, baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

I held up just a little to give her room to move. She was hard core after it. Each thrust up caused our bones to meet. Each time I hit her clit.

"That's it, baby. Work it. Work hard on it."

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard, you dirty bastard. Ram that cock in me. Shoot that hot cum in me."

I sensed that she liked to talk dirty. I decided to play.

"Fuck me, you whore. Fuck me like you know how. Fuck me like a two dollar whore."

"Oh me god. Yes. Yes. I'll be your whore. Fuck me hard. Make me your whore."

She was going wild under me. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her.

"Is my whore ready for my cum. Tell me your ready. I'm almost there."

"Fuck yes. Cum in your whore. Cum in me. I'll be your whore just like you want."

"Now, you cum slut, squeeze it and take it."

She clamped down and my cock exploded in her.

"Fill me up, you dirty bastard. Fill your dirty whore up. Fill my dirty cunt."

She kept pumping up, milking my cock. Finally I collapsed on her, my cock drained. She kept her legs locked around me.

"Oh my fucking god, Eric. You're amazing. What a great fuck you are."

"I think I blew the head of my cock off. That was a great cum."

"Hold me you wonderful man. Hold me tight."

"I got you, baby. I'm not letting go."

She snuggled up to me with her head on my shoulder. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. She covered it with little kisses and licks.

Suddenly she leaned back a little.

"When you talk like that it makes me crazy. All I can think about is cumming for you and taking your cum. What a trip."

"My little dirty whore needs to clean up my cock. It's all covered with fuck juice. Be a good little whore and clean it up."

"Your dirty little whore would love to clean it up. It's our fuck juice."

She quickly moved down and licked up every drop. She moved back and snuggled up to me again.

'It's going to be hard letting you go, Eric. You're the best I've ever had."

"After just one fuck. How are you going to feel after tomorrow?"

"I'll feel wonderful. Your dirty little whore full of your cum."

"Ok, baby. Get down there and suck up my cock. Get it hard and we'll make sweet love this time. Just slow sweet love."

She moved down and in no time at all I was as hard as blue steel. I rolled her on her back and moved into her saddle. With no hands my cock found her. Her hands were on my ass as I slowly pushed in. when I hit bottom she moaned and came for me.

"That's it, baby. Slow sweet cums. Slow and sweet."

"Yes, baby. Make sweet love to me."

We must have fucked for an hour. I lost count of how many times she came for me. I felt the stirring in my loins and started moving faster.

"Now, baby. Take my cum. Take my sweet cum.'

"Yes. Yes. Give it to me. Give me more of you cum."

I felt her gently squeeze me as my cock swelled. I pushed against her clit with my bone and we cried out together in mutual orgasm.

We curled up together and fell asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night she woke me sucking my cock. I let her work on it for a while. Then I got up and moved behind her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up to her knees. She reached back between her legs and guided my cock in. I thrust hard and buried my cock in her. She squealed and came.

'Yes, Yes. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Hang on you dirty little slut. I'm going to ride you hard."

"Fuck yes. Ride your dirty slut you bastard. Ride me hard."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back. She squealed and started cumming. I held her and pumped in and out of her. My bone slamming into her ass. Her tits were flopping all around. I let go of her hair and grabbed two nipples. I pulled and pinched them hard enough to cause just a little pain to mix with the pleasure. She responded by cumming again. I moved one hand back and stuck my thumb in her ass. Another squeal and an orgasm.

Her pussy muscles was squeezing on my cock so hard I had trouble maintaining control. I could feel the stirring in my loins. I gave one last thrust and filler her with my cum. She cried out as my hot cum hit her and she came with me. Our orgasms were so intense we both collapsed in a heap. My cock made a slurping sound as it fell out of her. A deluge of cum followed it.

As soon as my strength returned I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my cock and got a wet wash cloth and a towel for her.

I gently cleaned her up and patted her dry.

"You're so gentle and tender doing that. What a loving man you are."

"Gotta take good care of my whore."

"You bad boy."

"I am. That's why you love me."

She just looked at me and smiled.

I laid down beside her and pulled the covers over us. She snapped the light off and snuggled up in my embrace. We held each other till we fell asleep.

We woke up late the next morning. I dragged her to the shower. We lathered each other up and I got a soapy hand job. I gave her a soapy G spot finger job. She called Martha on the intercom and we went down to breakfast. We chatted a while and I brought up the wedding.

"I'll be back up for the wedding. I hope we can get together again. I can come up a few days early."

"Perfect. We can play a little more. I'll be all naked and ready for you."

"You bad girl."

"I am. That's why you love me."

I had to chuckle.

"I hate to end this but I have to get back. I have to work tomorrow."

"I know. I'm really glad we hooked up. I had a wonderful time."

'I did too. I'll be looking forward to our next time."

I went up to the bedroom and found that Benson had laid out some clothes for me. My bags were packed ready to go. I got dressed and went back down. Bea walked me to the door. After a passionate kiss I got in my car and drove away. I thought I saw a tear in her, but I wasn't sure.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,178 Followers